TF3| Sideswipe x Dino (lemon)

Requested by: Shizukakanadepesce

Plot: Sideswipe and Dino are fighting all the time. Mostly because Dino is jealous. One day, after a mission, they meet in a hotel room where it gets spicy.

Warnings: Sexual content, violence & swearing
________________________

The only reason I let Dino get away was because Ironhide was watching. If it wasn't for my former mentor, I would've beaten Mirage up already. My doorwings trembled in irritation, but I managed to keep my cool. This situation didn't became easier to handle, no matter how many times I went through it. Dino became a complete jackass. He's not only ruining our friendship, but also our partnership. Although, I have to admit I am not really easy to handle either. My cocky nature drives others crazy.

I skated towards the other hanger and parked to get a little bit of rest. The past few days have been tough and we just came back from mission. I was able to recharge for a couple of hours until a few soldiers gathered around my alt-mode to take photos and selfies. Usually, I don't mind it, but today, I was quite moody thanks to Dino. My engine revved. The startled soldiers backed off. 'Leave me alone...'

I doubted they would listen to my request. I transformed. 'I said leave me alone.' Steam emerged from my nose. 'Ah, come on, one selfie.' I showed him my sharp fangs. 'I said, no! Now leave me alone and come back another time. I am tired and in a horrible mood,' I sulked. I skated off. It started to became harder for me to find a peaceful place to rest. I wish they had a 'human free' zone. That would be great sometimes. I respect humans and I know they like to see our alt-modes and interact with a different species, but they should also respect our boundaries. After all, they don't have to drive for hours and fight like we do. Especially me, I am a front liner and it's a tough job. Just as tough as handling Mirage. The spy shot me a nasty glare.

'What is your damn problem, Mirage?'

'I want to be called Dino,' he snapped. 'Whatever, what is your damn problem?' I repeated. I didn't get an answer. He just childishly turned away from me,— ignoring my existence. 'Fine, don't answer. Maybe I don't even wanna know,' I scowled. 'Slut,' he scowled. I snapped my helm towards me. 'How did you just call me!' I lost my temper and charged at him. I slammed Dino into the ground, scratching his armor. His blades slipped into place. We both took a battle stand. 'You heard me!' He hissed.

I charged at him. His blade cut through my armor. Energon start to ooze out and cover the floor. 'Enough!' Optimus roaring voice echoed through the pendant. We both froze in our tracks. My swords slipped back into my arms as I backed off. 'What is the meaning of this? What are the rules?' He snapped. 'Not fighting our teammates,' I sulked. 'Exactly, so what are we doing?'

'Sideswipe attacked me. Out of nowhere. I was just standing there...' steam emerged from my nose. 'You insulted me! You're trying to make fights with me since the beginning. I don't understand what your damn problem is but I am sick of it!'
'Enough, Sideswipe. I don't care who started. I want this to end now.' Dino and I glared at each other. 'Sideswipe, let Ratchet have a look at your chest and Dino, find Ironhide and tell him you're driving his patrol. I want you to apart.'

Prime waved us off. 'You would do me a favor,' I scowled under my breath. After one last glare, I set off to find Ratchet. He turned out to be in the main hanger. My chest really started to hurt now adrenaline was gone. 'What happened to you?' Ratchet eyed me. 'You know what... I don't wanna know.' He turned on his heels and gestured for me to follow. At a slower pace, I made it to the medbay where Ratchet gave me a full check-up. Normally, I would've protested but I felt a little down. I wasn't in the mood to argue.

'According to my scans and findings, you should be fine, but your not so, what's on your mind?' Ratchet asked after a long awkward silence. 'Dino is trying to fight with me. Why?' Ratchet shrugged. 'I don't know, Sideswipe. You're behaving lately so I can't figure out why Dino would start a fight. Perhaps he's jealous?'

'Jealous on what exactly?'
'I don't know, just a thought.'
'Dino can't be jealous. I haven't done anything.'
'You two were close on Cybertron.'
'Were, yes. He changed.'

'Maybe not. Maybe he just misses hanging out with you. You tend to befriend everyone. You're social and maybe Dino doesn't like that. Back on Cybertron, friends were limited because of the war. Most Autobots were dead and not everyone could be trusted. Now you have a lot of friends. Maybe he doesn't like that. You know how he is.'

I hummed. 'Maybe you're right...' Ratchet smirked a little and waved me off. 'Oh, we are done being nice?' I mocked as I slid off the medical berth.

The next day, we had a mission. Dino wasn't speaking to me or even take the effort to look at me. I teamed up with Ironhide. At least I know I can trust and rely on him, no matter how annoying he can be. Today however, I needed someone I know wel and trust. Ironhide is that person for me. Maybe he's more of a father for me than I expected.

The mission went well. Because it was late once we finished, the humans stayed over in a hotel. We were parked on the large parking lot. Luckily for me, it was a beautiful night under the stars. Not too cold nor too warm. It was just perfect. While everyone was recharging, I was admiring the stars while laying on my hood.

I turned my head as I spotted Dino's holoform. This is absolutely great. I slightly turned my head. He came from inside the hotel. I sat up and watched him grab something before heading back inside. I slid off my hood and followed, pure out of curiosity. Dino walked up to the second floor and walked inside a room. That slaghead actually has a room?

I was beyond surprised. He doesn't need a room. I know Dino is really into human habits lately, which is a little strange. He wants to do everything humans do too. I sneaked into the room. Dino jumped three feet into the air. 'Sideswipe!' He yelled. I snickered at his reaction. 'What's the deal? Why having this room?' I asked as I looked around. 'Sideswipe, het the hell out you fragger!' He snarled. I rolled my eyes. 'I am not leaving until I get a fair answer.'

'I wanted to have a room so what? It's not the end of the world—' I cut him off. 'I am not talking about that. I am talking about us. You called me a slut and I am quite offended. You changed into an evil spirit. Someone I can't trust anymore. But of a shame because I admired you and I considered you as a friend.'

'You started to fuck everyone! I never slept with anyone since I got here...' he snarled. 'Why do you care anyway? It's my life and I refuse to not have sex. It's not up to you to decide what I do and with who I do it.' He shot me a glare. 'Are you jealous because I get all the femmes and you don't? Is that the bottleneck?' He snorted and looked away from me. 'I thought you were jealous because you couldn't spent time with me but you're jealous because I have all the happy endings. I can introduce you to a couple of femmes—' He cut me off.

'You're dumbest mech ever.'

I raised a brow. 'Here we go again. You're trying to fight me again. You're so defense. You're the only stupid mech here,' I snapped. Mirage glared at me again. Without even a warning he punched me and slammed me against the wall. All the air was knocked from my lungs in the process. I gasped for air. I expected Dino to say something mean, insult me again or throw another punch at my face but instead, he kissed me. 'Forget about the damn humans!' He snarled against my lips.

My eyes widened in shock. His hands roamed over my body to my ass. He squeezed hard enough to cause me pain and uttered a whine. He used that opportunity to force his tongue in my mouth. I groaned and pressed my body against his. My hands fiddled with his belt. I was at struggling to get it off. Dino chuckled. The vibrations worker magic on my body. I threw my head against the wall. The spy undressed me and himself before throwing me on the bed. He climbed on top of me,— straddling me. I laid on my stomach. His hand firmly gripped my throat and forced my head up.

He caught me in a kiss. 'Please,' I begged. A smirk appeared on his face. He kept holding me in this position and forced himself into me. I uttered a scream in pleasure and gripped the quilt tightly. Dino took full dominance over me and for once I loved it. His lips seemed to be glued on my sweaty skin. Dark hickeys started to form all over my back and back.

As soon as we were both satisfied, he rolled next to me,— heavy panting from our work out. He did most of the work. Dino rolled on his side to face me. 'Don't ever argue with me again, get it?' He sulked. 'Says the one who started all the arguments,' I whispered tiredly. He smacked my ass. Hard enough to leave my butt cheek completely red and sore. 'Fine,' I muttered as I rubbed the painful spot. Dino grabbed the quilt and wrapped it over both of us. Shortly after, we fell in a deep slumber.