TF 3| Optimus Prime x cyb! Femme reader (lemon)

Requested by: Moonpheonix1208

Plot: Some Autobots take Optimus to a nightclub to get his mind off the break-up with Elita. They met you in a nightclub. This takes place on Cybertron.

Warnings: Sexual scene

A/N: I am sorry it took so long to finish.

Date: August 22th 2021

____________________________

"Prime?"

I looked up from my work and gestured Ironhide to come over. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I feel perfectly fine, Ironhide, "I stated and got up. "We don't really feel like you are doing okay, lately," Ironhide stated. "Just busy, that's all." Ironhide hummed, "that's exactly what bothers us. You are drowning yourself in work after your break up with Elita," he said. That was not what I wanted to hear. I didn't want to hear her name. "Ironhide... I feel perfectly fine," I stated. Ironhide wasn't convinced. "The twins kept asking me if you would like to come with them tonight to a nightclub."

I stared at Ironhide for some, trying to figure out whether he was joking or not but Ironhide was serious. "A nightclub?" I repeated and straightened my back. Ironhide nodded, "Yes, a nightclub," he stated. I sighed and sat down again. "No, Ironhide... I am not going to visit a nightclub," I muttered. "The twins insisted," he pushed. "Tell them my answer is no," I muttered. Ironhide gave a small nod and turned around, leaving me alone again.

Breaking up with Elita has probably been one of the hardest things I have ever done. I thought she would be the love of my life forever, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. It's been months since I last saw her and deep down, I missed her and hoped she would come back to me, but she didn't love me the way I loved her. She was fair and honest but it didn't smooth the mental pain. I have been hiding it for some time but I guess Ironhide, Ratchet, and Prowl started to notice. They were my closest friends, but I guess the younger mechs also started to notice my absence and change in behavior which was unusual for me.

A few hours later, there was another knock on the door. "Yes," I said without looking up from my work. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker marched in like they owned the place. "Prime, I know you said no to Ironhide, but we not taking a no for an answer," they stated in sync. I leaned back in the chair and folded my arms. "We want you to come with us. It will be fun and you can reset your mind. In a different area, lots of new people. Nothing work-related," Sideswipe said as he wheeled closer to my desk. "Yeah, we know this place very well, it will be fun," Sunstreaker added to his twin brother's story. "Twins, I am really sorry... but I won't be joining you two tonight, I have other things to do," I stated.

"Optimus, come on... what are you afraid of? People love to meet you and hang out with you. Like you did before. You often went into town... meeting bots or just chat with them. That's what they love so much about you. The interaction and I are sure that bots would love to see you do that again," Sideswipe stated, crossing his arms. "Ironhide agreed to come with you if you come too," Sunstreaker added again. I am probably not going to get rid of them as long as I keep saying no. "Alright... but nothing crazy, don't ask me to drink highgrade, don't push me to do things... that's all I ask."

Both nodded and made an X on over their spark area. Something they picked up from the humans whenever they make a promise to one another. "We promise... don't worry. You will love the place we picked and hopefully, you can get Elita off your mind for a little while," Sideswipe stated. I know they try to help and are worried, but I still hated it to hear Elita's name.

((You're P.O.V))
I had just arrived at the nightclub and dancing with some mechs. I loved it here and I love to clear my mind. After an hour or so, I heard people backed off and they started to whisper. I opened my eyes to see Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, they show up more often here but also Ironhide and Optimus Prime. He was the last mech I expected to show up here. I didn't know Optimus Prime was a party animal. He greeted everyone and followed Ironhide and twins towards another section and everyone started to party again. So did I and kind of forgot about it. The DJ was playing also some human music, and this was the song 'In my head' by Jason Derulo.

I noticed someone standing behind me. A very tall mech and as I looked up I stared in the blue optics of Optimus Prime. "Don't stop dancing," he couraged me to keep on dancing. With him behind me, I obeyed and continued dancing for some time. His servo's grabbed my hips as he moved with me on the beat. I didn't know Optimus could act like this and I felt special he picked me as a dance partner. I am just a normal seeker and yet he picked me.

After some time, his face was buried in my neck while I was grinding against him. "Come with me." I raised a brow as he pulled back and took me with him downstairs where a few rooms were. Beside it was a nightclub, it also had some small rooms for people to stay. Optimus closed the door and pinned me down. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back and so our make-out session started. In the background still, the sound of the music playing.

He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I clearly enjoyed his touch and what he was doing to me. Optimus started to kiss my stomach and lowered to my panel, taking it off. I slid my panel and exposed my valve. I groaned, arching my back as he started to work on the area and let me see stars. I shut my optics and moaned his name. He was gentle but good. As I came, I sat up and switched roles, kissing his cabling, and moved to his panel, rubbing over it.

Optimus's panel slid back, exposing his spike. I moved my servo over the base and caught his lips for a moment. For some time, we started to please each other until Optimus pinned me down again and poked his spike against my valve. "You wan this?" he asked. I nodded groaned as he pushed into me. I was in a bliss and moaning his name as Optimus started to thrust into me harder and harder until I was seeing stars. As we overloaded, Optimus fell next to me and started to cuddle me. I smiled. I am not used to getting cuddled by a mech. My former sparkmate never did that, he hated it and now I have a mech who loves it.

I nuzzled my nose with his eventually laid beside him, resting my head on his chassis, listening to the music that was still playing. "Can I have your number?" Optimus mumbled, rubbing my cheek plating. I gave a small nod, "Yeah... I will give it to you," I mumbled. As soon as I had given it to him, we settled for the night and fell in recharge, cuddled into each other.

((Ironhide's P.O.V))

"Twins, where is Optimus?"

They looked at each other but had no idea where Prime might could be. "He was there just moments ago... I mean... how can you lose a big mech like Optimus," Sideswipe scoffed and scanned the room again, but there was no sign of Optimus. "He was dancing with a femme..." Sunstreaker said hesitantly. "He was?" Sunstreaker nodded and looked around again, but there was no sign of Optimus everywhere. We all assumed and agreed Optimus had left the party shortly after he noticed we weren't paying attention to him anymore.

The next morning, he hadn't shown up at the office and it didn't matter who we asked, no one knew where Prime was. Even Prowl had absolutely no clue of where Optimus might could be. He wasn't able to contact Prime and just as we really started to worry, Optimus casually walked in. The smell of a female came off of him. He was marked by one. "Where have you been?" the twins stepped beside him but Optimus would only give us a brief look before passing us and heading back to his office.