Mtmte| Swerve x depressed! human female reader

This request is made by @commentsbystarjumper, Don't forget to check her out here on Wattpad. Let's get over to some details, swerve finds the reader crying, and it ends so spicy between the two.
____________

I sniffled and sat back against the tree, burying my face in my hands. Why was I so messed up? Why was my life so hard? For two years I was asking myself these questions, my father abused me and my mother had died. I was all alone and my life was still a big mess.

I sobbed and fiercely brushed them off "hey...(y/n)... what's wrong?" I froze as I heard that voice and got up, Swerve slowly approached and knelt down.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, staring at him. Swerve was my best friend, and I didn't want him to think I was weak or something. I was one big mess and not worth his friendship, but I couldn't lose him, he was the only one who supported me the most.

"It's nothing, Swerve... just something on my mind, don't worry about it," I said, walking away. "Well I do... you're not yourself lately," he said as he pulled me back. I sighed as he let himself fall in the grass.

"Just my period," I lied. The mech smiled and kissed my head softly "can I do something to cheer you up?" He asked, smiling widely. Swerve was always so happy and friendly, he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I smiled "your presence is already enough to cheer me up," I replied. "Glad to hear! I hate seeing you so sad," the mech sighed. I smiled at him, he had no idea what was going through my mind and how I felt.

Swerve is easily distracted by just about anything that catches his attention. Despite this, he's quite intelligent and skilled as a metallurgist, analyzing the properties of a material with unique sensors in his servos.

He's maybe not as strong as Ironhide or Sunstreaker, but he's definitely the funniest bot and sweet of course. Swerve placed me back on the ground "I wanna hang out with you!" He said before he transformed and opened his door for me.

I nodded and hopped in his alt-mode, brushing the last remaining tears away with the sleeves of my shirt. I always wore long-sleeved shirts, I didn't want anyone to see what I did to myself to smooth the pain.

Swerve drove into town and parked somewhere. His holoform appeared and he gestured me to hop out. "Let's get some ice cream!" He said, grabbing my wrist and dragged me with him.

As we sat outside, swerve was distracted by the smallest thing he saw. It was kinda cute to see, I nuzzled in his shoulder, getting his attention. "Feel better now you have chocolate and ice cream in one snack!" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"I do... thanks," I mumbled. The mech smiled "and nuzzled his nose with mine. "I have a joke..." he began making me smile. "You haven't heard this one yet..." he added. "Go ahead..."

"An old grandma brings a bus driver a bag of peanuts every day.
First, the bus driver enjoyed the peanuts but after a week of eating them, he asked: "Please granny, don't bring me peanuts anymore. Have them yourself.".
The granny answers: "You know, I don't have teeth anymore. I just prefer to suck the chocolate around them."

He chuckled at his own joke just like me. "Good one..." I grinned. Swerve wrapped his arm around me "can you say it one more time? I love to get 'that' compliment," he said emphasizing 'that'. "You're the funniest and sweetest bot off all Autobots," I said as I leaned into him.

His smile grew wider "thank you!"

That evening, he dumped me at home before he drove off again. As I entered my house, my dad was there and started beating me again, I laid motionless on the bottom of the stairs, tears rolled down my cheeks and I was too afraid to move.