TFP| Elita-1 x human! Male reader

Requested by: JoeyKirkpatrickJr

Plot: (Y/n) finds Elita injured and decides to take care of her.

Warnings: X

Date: 18/07/21
___________________________

Your P.O.V

"You will always be alone, brother." My brother's words at his wedding day two months ago. True of course, graduated, I have an amazing job, and still single. I am not really good with women, I don't want to offend them or whatever. I have tried to date a few, but never worked out as I had hoped for. I took a sip of my water and got up as the phone went over.

Probably my boss to tell me there's a new mission. After serving the air force for a couple of years, I joined search and rescue. Lots of people get lost in the desert here in Nevada. "(y/n), I am sorry I have to disturb you at this time of the evening, but there has been an explosion, north of here. I would like you to check it, can you manage to do that?"

I rubbed my forehead but gave nodded, despite he wasn't able to see it. "Yes, I will be on my way," I said. It always goes like this, whenever my boss has no one else to clear the job, he sends me. "What's the source of the explanation? One of the old bunkers?" I asked. "We are not sure. It could be or some stupid drunk tourists messing around and experiment with things they shouldn't," my boss said rather annoyed. "Alright, I will check it out."

I disconnected the call, grabbed everything I needed, and left Jasper at the nearby base where a chopper was ready for me. "Anything else I should know?" I asked, shouting a little bit to be louder than the engine of the chopper. My best friend, Mark shook his head. "No, this is all we know. I have to go too, good luck!" he shouted and patted my shoulder.

I hopped in the chopper and buckled up. Twenty minutes later, I arrived at the scene, circled around for about ten minutes. Smoke was still coming from whatever was hit. I landed not too far away and stopped the engine. With a gun in my hands, I walked over to the smoke and had a good look around. The silence was horrific, there was nothing. No wind, no sound of small animals, just nothing.

Little suspicious, I walked around the area for a while, trying to find any people involved in this, but there was just nothing but scrap. Like it had fallen right out of the sky. I believed the parts were from a plane engine or whatever but could neither confirm due to the strange shapes I didn't recognize as a plane I knew. I joined the air force, I know a lot about planes, but this plane is new to me. Completely different than I am used to.

I then spotted something between the rocks. It seemed to be moving, but I wasn't sure. Slowly, I walked up whatever it was and tried to have a better look at it. Two blue optics stared straight at me as I was only two yards away. "Can you help me?" The soft feminine voice sounded desperate and in pain. "What's your name?" I pushed my questions to the back of my head and moved closer to the robot being. "Elita-one..."
"Elita... I am (Y/n)... but friends often call me (n/n)." I mumbled and studied her state. "What happened?" I asked. "Ambush... the Decepticons got me and left me for dead."

"Alright, let's talk about that later," I said with a smile. She groaned in pain as she moved. "Where are you inured?" I asked. "Nearly everywhere." I sucked in a breath and looked around for any option. She's large, I can't just pick her up like I usually do with injured girls. "You can't tell anyone about me. Please. You need to keep it a secret." She was panicking and I started to feel bad for her. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Our secret, alright?" She nodded and laid her helm back down. "It's miles away from the base I came from and even further away from my home. Unless you know a way to fit in the chopper."

It was meant sarcastically, but she took it seriously. "I can use my mass displacement. It's designed to be smaller and interact with humans." I glanced at her, "that's still functional?" I asked. "Yeah... and my holoform too." I was about to ask her what a 'holoform' exactly means, but didn't and instead watched her shrink. I helped her get up and supported her and brought her to the chopper.

Around 4 AM, I arrived back home with Elita and managed to do it secretly. "Sit down." She groaned as I helped her sit on the couch and started to examine her body and patched her up in the best way I could. It's good enough for now, she's comfortable for now and she needs rest. I will work on her frame later, but she really needs to rest. I covered her up with a blanket and got some sleep myself too.

We both woke up at 10 AM. "So, this is how a human house looks like?" She asked as I crouched down beside her next to the couch. "Yeah." She hummed, "it's not really cozy... just... typical for a male. But that's okay, single mechs often keep their houses simple." I arched a brow, "there are no flowers, no decorations, no photos..." she trailed off. "It's okay... I didn't mean anything with that," she said sheepishly. "Okay well... if you're feeling better you can decorate it the way you like it, alright?" I asked. "Really?" she asked. I shrugged and got up, grabbing a cloth and brushed some off her Energon off her face. "Yeah... of course."

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. Elita didn't seem to be moving out anytime soon and I got really attached to her. In many ways, she's amazing and really makes me happy. We are dating for three months now. I am new to this and so is she. When I first saw her holoform, it gave me the chills, she's so beautiful and pure. I never in a million years would think I would even date someone and now I am dating an alien.

We got more happy news. Elita is pregnant with twins. She didn't want to know the gender yet, so it's going to be a surprise. I think it will be boys and Elita hopes it will be girls. It doesn't matter, I am just really happy. The femme crawled beside me on the couch and I laid my hand on the bulge, rubbing over it softly. "Still months to go..." she sighed. "I can't wait till they are here," I mumbled. "neither can I... I have always wanted to have sparklings," she mumbled. I lifted her chin and caught her lips. "Me too... you'll be an amazing mom." She smiled at that and nuzzled her nose with mine. "and you will be an amazing sire."