TF 3| Sideswipe x human! Female reader

Requested by: stuntkip-2017

Plot Sideswipe isn't in a very good mood lately and doesn't help when he figures out you are going on a date with a friend from school. (You're 18 in this one-shot)

Warnings: Swearing

Date: September 16th 2021
_________________________

"Are you okay?"

Sideswipe nodded and flashed me a smile while he quickly sat down. "You don't look very fine," he shrugged his shoulders and sat back, "I'll decide that for myself if I am fine or not," he stated. I hummed, "hey, (y/n)?" He asked. I looked at him again. "What do you think of me?" He asked. "What I think of you?" I asked a little confused. "Yeah, do you like me or do you think I am only a bother to you?" He said. "You're not a bother to me, where is this coming from?" I questioned.

Sideswipe is my best friend. He found me on the streets when I was two years old and now, sixteen years later we are inseparable. "Nothing... I just— you know... I." He shrugged and got up. "Just curious," he replied and flashed me a weak smile. I walked up to him and softly rubbed his cheek. "Are you sure?" I asked. Sideswipe nodded and kissed my cheek before walking over to the door. "How are things going between you and... Sophie?" I asked. Sideswipe has been dating her for a while to my annoyance. I had a huge crush on him but he didn't like me the same way and I didn't want to wait either. "Good, really good."

"Great. I have a date tonight,—" I said. "A date? Oh... with who?" He asked and crossed his arms. I grabbed my phone and showed him a photo. "Oh, Mark... wow... that's great. He looks... okay," he said and looked me in the eyes again. "Well, have fun," he said and walked off. I bit my lip and sat down on my bed for a moment. I don't think I can love anyone else and yet here I go, on a date with Mark. A close friend from school but we never had what I have with Sideswipe. Therefore, I didn't think we would actually date each other, but it will probably a fun night anyway.

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I just felt so depressed right now. (Y/n), my previous friend was going on a date with a human male. A guy, that's not as good looking as I am. I sighed and brushed it off, I want the best for anyway but this guy?! I felt nearly offended. Sophie walked up to me. "What's on your mind?" She asked. "Where were you this morning? I thought we were going to have breakfast together," I murmured. She shrugged, "Does it matter? I am here now," she said and stepped back. "Alright, well... shall we play a game?" I asked and smiled. "Like what?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"A card game. I know something fun, what I always play with (Y/n) but I can teach you too," I stated. She shook her head, "Nah..." I followed Sophie. "Anything else? A drive?" She still didn't seem to be fully convinced. "Anything... I want to hang out with you," I said and tugged on her arm. "I am busy, Sideswipe. Can't you just leave me alone?" She hissed. I flinched, I hate it when people snap or yell at me. "Why are you mad?" I asked. She just walked off. I didn't understand what I did wrong. This is not my day.

The next few days, I was trying so hard to get Sophie's attention but she kept snapping at me and didn't show up when she promised. (Y/n) was hanging out with that human male that bothered me. I just felt so neglected. I lowered my doorwings. "Why that sad face, Sideswipe?" Optimus asked as he spotted me. "I feel like I am doing something wrong... Sophie is mad at me all the time. I try to figure out if I said something wrong but... I can't."

Optimus gave me a sympathetic look. "You're not doing anything wrong," he said. I shrugged, "wish I could believe you," I mumbled. "Try to talk to her," he suggested. That's what I have been trying for four days. I even took her out for dinner and yet she didn't want to look me in the eyes. Like she's not interested in me anymore. "Okay..." I transformed and parked in the corner before I headed towards Sophie's room. When I walked in, she was interfacing with a human male. I felt like my entire world just collapsed. My spark shattered.

"What are you doing?" I snapped. They looked up and Sophie seemed to be genuinely shocked. "Why?! I hey are you doing this to me?" I asked. "Sideswipe..." she got up. "No, leave me alone!" I snapped and pushed her aside. "You're a dirty slut!" I screamed furiously and slammed the door shut.

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))
I was reading a book but interrupted by Sideswipe. He burst in, completely upset, crying and dove into me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered and rubbed his head. I had never seen Sideswipe cry before. Only during nightmares but never like this. Despite he's a sensitive mech, he just never really showed his tears. Something really bad must have happened. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed the back of his head. "What's wrong?" I whispered.

"I caught her... fragging another male."

He sounded so upset. "Oh, poor baby. It's not your fault, okay? She just doesn't deserve you," I murmured and rubbed his head. I brushed some tears off his cheeks when he looked up. "Females hate me..."
"What?! That's nonsens! I like you," I stated. "Not enough to love me," he whispered and buried his face in my neck again. "Sideswipe, you were dating another girl," I said. He didn't reply on that and relaxed a little. "I love you." He looked up. "But the male—" I shut him up by kissing. "Don't." He smiled a little and nuzzled his nose with me. "Stupid brat." He snuggled into me like I was his personal teddybear and fell in a deep slumber.

Bonus:
I was sitting on Sideswipe's hood, reading a book while he was playing some soft music in the background. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sophie and I felt an rage coming up. All I wanted was to punch her, hurt het for hurting my best friend. Sideswipe is my everything and she dared to hurt him. "(Y/n)?! What are you going to do?" Sideswipe quietly hissed. I marched over to Sophie, "hey!"

She looked up and without thinking twice I punched her so hard, she broke her nose. I lunged for her and rolled over the ground until I was able to straddle and beat her up. It was Optimus and Prowl to pull me away from Sophie. "You slut!" I screamed. "What is going on here!" Optimus's strict voice brought me back to senses but the rage was still there. "She cheated on Sideswipe! She hurt his feelings and I will break her like she broke his spark!" I screamed. Prowl tightened his grip on me. "Enough, stop it! This is madness. Sideswipe, take her."

The silvery twin tugged on my arm. "What was that about?" He asked a little sheepish. "You think she can get away with fucking another guy and breaking your heart?" I spat out. "Shh, (Y/n)... love please. It doesn't matter anymore because I have something more precious... you," he murmured and cupped my cheek. "I love you, Sideswipe." He smiled and nuzzled his nose with mine. "I love you too, babe."