TF 3| Ironhide x femme! Reader x Ratchet (Lemon)

Requested by: Bloodyzombykiller01
Plot: The femme is new at the base and both Ironhide and Ratchet like her, they get jealous when they see her talk to one another and even to other femmes. It ends spicy between the two.
___________________
((Ironhide's POV))
I gazed at the femme, talking to Optimus. She arrived today and she was so damn beautiful, I liked her already and I had this jealous feeling inside of me when I saw her talking to Optimus like that. I hated it, but I couldn't help it.

Ratchet strode in as well, smirking a little when he saw her. I quickly moved over to him "What are you thinking!" I asked grimly. he glanced at me "What are you thinking!" he retorted. I glared at him "You can look at me like that, but it's not gonna change a damn thing, Ironhide... she needs a medical check-up!" he said.

I glared at him "You hate giving medical check-ups fragger!" I snapped. He snorted and tilted his helm a little "Who's the medic around here!" he snarled. I glared at him again "Hmm... I suddenly love my job!" he stated as he studied her.

"She doesn't need a check-up, she's fine!" I snapped. He raised a brow "Since when are you a medic!" he snapped. "Excuse me! it's obvious!" I snapped. We heard snickers at our side, Sideswipe looked pretty amused with us. "That's something for me and Sunny!" he laughed, shooking helm.

It was the bloody limit, with a roar I lunged for him, slamming him against the wall. "Say one more word and I swear even Sunstreaker isn't able to save your aft! Clear!" I snarled. He quickly nodded and skated away when I let go of him. "Ratchet--" I stopped as I saw he was talking to (y/n), the femme I liked.

She laughed at something he had said and finally followed him. Ratchet gazed at me with a smirk, making me glare at him with fury. "You stupid mech!" I hissed mostly to myself. I angrily stormed off, towards the training where I scared the hell out of Mirage and Jazz. "GET OUT!!" I screamed, aiming my guns at them.

They sprinted away and I angrily started to shoot at dummies, trying to get rid of my anger. After a while, I heard someone hum behind me. "You're pretty good!" I turned around, facing (y/n), she was even more beautiful now she was so close to me. I smirk formed on my lips. "Thank you!" I said, rotating my cannons to show off.

"I bet I can beat you!" she said. I huffed "You think!" I grinned. "Oh yeah! Definitely!" she said, showing me her cannons. "Impressive!" I grinned. She smirked and lined up next to me. After some training, I noticed she was indeed very good. "Experienced huh!" I said. "Yeah... I was just like you a weapons specialist!" she replied.

"Really? Not anymore?" I asked curiously. "No... I am a field medic!" she said. I mentally cursed at Ratchet, I was sure he liked that a lot. "Impressive," I replied. She hummed and put her cannons away. "See ya later!" she whispered and kissed my cheek. I felt proud of that. "Ratchet!" she greeted as she passed him.

When she was gone, I saw the furry in his eyes. "That was my mate!" he snarled. "OH hell no! That's my mate!" I hissed. We glared at each other before he lunged for me, which was kinda surprising. I kicked him away and tried to hit him, he was maybe old, but still had his battle instincts and simply dodged my attack.

He pushed me underneath him, punching me at least two more times before he was pushed away from me. I was far from done with him and tried to lung for him, but someone holds me down. Ratchet and I glared at each other. "What's this about!" Optimus snapped as he hold Ratchet.

Sideswipe had a kinda worried expression on his face, obviously shocked. It wasn't he first time he ended up in the brig because he fell in a fight with his brother or someone else. The femme we both liked, strode in again, looking at one another with a confused yet shocked expression. Ratchet and I never ended up in a fight before and it shocked probably everyone. The worse part, we couldn't explain why we were so mad, cuz (y/n) was here as well.

(y/n) strode further in and crossed her arms, narrowing them a little at me and Ratchet. "Ratchet!" Optimus looked down at his medic. "I fell in an argument with Ironhide!" he growled, gritting his teeth together. "About what!?" (y/n) asked sharply, narrowing her optics at us. "Something silly!" We snarled in sync while glaring at each other.

"Answer her!" Optimus demanded. Ratchet looked at me like he was asking me to come up with a lie. "Ratchet started this!" I snarled. The medic glared at me, I secretly hoped he would end up in the brig, even it was probably not gonna happen since, they kinda needed up. It wasn't like they never needed Sideswipe, but Ratchet was their medic, though, Jolt and (y/n) were here too, but he was CMO.

"That's not an answer," (y/n) growled as she glared at us. "Ugh, something about what I told Ratchet earlier, it pissed me off when he started about it!" I smoothly lied while I already knew no one was gonna believe it. "Ratchet go back to your medbay and Ironhide, go drive a patrol to calm down

(y/n) P.O.V
I snorted and shook my helm while I strode back to my room. "Mechs!" I scoffed. I don't know, but they are working on my nerves for some reason. Like I didn't know they were fighting about me. I huffed and strode paced around.

After a few hours or so, I heard a knock on my door. When I opened it, Ratchet pinned me to the wall, while Ironhide pushed the door closed. "What are you doing-" I was cut off when he kissed me. I couldn't deny I didn't like it, but it felt a little bit strange since Ratchet was kinda my superior.

When he pulled back, Ironhide approached me as well, pulling me in a kiss before he pushed me on my berth and both started to strip me until only my interface panel remained. "We were fighting about you, and since we get mad if one of us takes you, we decided to share you!" he stated.

I mewled when they started to leave their marks all over my chassis, breasts, neck, throat, stomach, legs and arms. I moaned and let them rub me and kiss me. As they pulled back I watched them strip each other. It was hot to see how they were doing it and it totally turned me on and made me wet. Ironhide pulled Ratchet in a heated kiss, making me whimper.

Both smirked as they watched me "Someone is jealous!" Ratchet purred as he approached and trailed his servo up from my shin towards my thigh. "Open up for me, (y/n)!" he said. I did as he requested. He spread my legs some more and pushed his digit in, twirling around. I moaned and threw my helm back, he knew exactly where to touch and hit me.

Ironhide pulled me in a heated kiss again before he pulled back. They moved me a little so I sitting upon Ratchet while he laid down and hold my hips, Ironhide behind me, ready to push into my other entrance. I cried out as they slowly thrust into me, making me cry out in pleasure.

They began at the same steady and slow pace until they heard my begs for more and began to pound harder until we had a pace we both liked. Our cooling vents were working hard and our moans and metal slapping on metal filled the room.

A tight knot started to build inside my lower abdomen and before I knew I reached my climax, making Ratchet climax with me since my walls clenched around his thick spike. The mech groaned as he arched his back when he came and shot his load deep inside of me.

Ironhide pulled me off Ratchet and laid me down on my stomach, thrusting in with more violence and power. I moaned as he kept pounding into me until he cried out. His load filled me up and he pulled out, pulling me between him and Ratchet.

I was quite tired from everything that had happened today and from the threesom. They kissed me but I barely noticed because I fell in a deep slumber...