TF 3| Optimus x cybertronian! Femme reader

Requested by: BumblebeeGirlz26
Plot: Prime wants to tell her his feelings about her, but the reader gets kidnapped. Prime is coming for her of course 😏
_____________________________
((Y/n) P.O.V)) -holoform -
I tied up my hair in a pony tail as I walked through N.E.S.T. It wasn't that good but it was fine. Worked at the base for a little while now and I loved it here. Humans are so nice to me.

I reached the corridor and bumped into Prime. "Sorry," I said, smiling at him. The mech was lost for some reason, making me step back a bit. Prime and I worked closely together and he was very protective over me.

"It's alright," he finally replied after a silence. Optimus gave me a small smile, which I returned. "Well, gotta go before Ironhide gets ticked off again about being late," I said,— passing him. "Hey uhm... (y/n)?"

I hummed and turned around, he was about to say something but apparently changed his mind and waved his hand. "Never mind, good luck," with that he walked off, disappearing in the next hallway. 'Strange' I thought but shrugged it off and walked over to the training room. Normally Prime doesn't act like this.

Ironhide gave me a look when I walked in. "Come on (y/n) hurry up!" He growled. I simply rolled my eyes stepping next to him. Sometimes I helped him with training or I joined the training cuz I liked it. Humans are stand, that for sure, but they're funny sentient being.

Training went well, and I actually forgot about what happened earlier with Optimus.

In the beginning, I was a bit shy, because... wel you know he's the leader of the Autobots and everyone looks up to him, but the more time past, the more we actually started to be friends till it was normal I hung at his shoulders or sat on his lap. He was probably my best friend, the best friend I've ever had.

I caught up with Optimus later that day, hugging him from behind. "(Y/n)," he greeted, I let go and watched him turn around. "So... what are you up too?" I asked. "Nothing special, it's quiet," he replied. I hummed "what was it you wanted to say this morning?" I asked curiously. Optimus stared at me for a moment and sighed, waving his hand dismissively. "It's not important," he replied nonchalantly.

"It's very unlike you to that you know," I said. He gazed at me but shrugged it off and didn't reply. It was enough for me to know to stop talking about it. Optimus has never been mad at me before, except one time, just a little prank. Sideswipe got me into it and we both had a lot of trouble. Optimus had been very pissed, but except that one time, he never got mad at me.

"Anyways... gotta go, catch up with a friend," I said. "A friend?" He asked, glancing at me. He never really mind with who I interacted with, but this time there was a changeover his voice. Like he was suspicious or even a bit jealous. I can tell you... Optimus is NEVER jealous so it kinda shocked me.

"Or did you had something in mind?" I asked. Optimus shook his head, looking back at the data pad he was holding. "No... you can go," he sulked, sounding somewhere disappointed. I walked over to him, kissing his cheek. "Guess I catch up later with you," I replied. Again he wanted to ask or say something but didn't, instead he simply nodded.

Besides my fellow Autobots, I also had made some human friends from the different departments. Since we didn't have a lot of femmes here at the base, I had mostly mech friends and I had Arcee, Elita-1, Chromia and Moonracer to gossip with about mechs or whatever. I had been on my own for a while so it was nice to have some femmes around to talk with. Sure mechs are fun too... but they're still mechs... I can't really talk to them about femme stuff.