TF 3| Sunstreaker x Dino/Mirage

Requested by: Theplutoo_

Plot: Sunstreaker is being an act and Dino wants him to shut up. In this story, Sunstreaker has doorwings like his twin brother.

Warnings: Swearing & violence

Date: September 22th 2021
____________________________

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
My brother arrogantly tilted his head in the air. All I could do was shake my helm and watch him. He was telling everybody he defeated Starscream alone and didn't had a scratch. The worst part of the story, he told everyone, including humans he hated so much, that Dino wasn't able to fight and was in huge trouble. The red spy was beyond outraged and on the verge of starting a fight with Sunstreaker. For once, I just let them fight this out alone. Usually I step in and calm both down, but I was quite annoyed as well.

My brother winked at Arcee and leaned closer towards her. "So... what do you think? Am I not the most gorgeous, handsome and strongest mech at the base? Maybe in the entire universe?" He asked. I stopped playing with my servo's to look at Arcee's reaction. She wasn't impressed but not annoyed either so I guess she liked his story in some way. "Can't you do something about him?" A thick Italian voice caught me off guard. "I am going to beat him up!" He hissed, sitting next to me at the Cybertronian sized table. "Oh, be my guest," I replied sarcastically.

Dino studied my face for a moment. "Do I sense anger and sadness?" He asked rather confused. "You know... sometimes I wonder how Sunny and I ended up being twins. He can be really sweet, carrying, understanding and helpful... he always has my back but... his other side, this rude, psychotic, egotistical and narcissistic side... I can't cope with that all the time. I am sick of living in his shadows and be confronted with the consequences every time!" I scowled. "What do you suggest then?"

"Beat him up... will be good for his ego," I muttered and rolled my eyes. "Beat him up? You're encouraging me to beat him up?" He asked. "Yes and you know why? I want him to be humiliated... to feel what it's like to be victim," I said. "Weren't you the one to tell me Sunstreaker is the way he is due to his past?" He asked. "I know what I said... but I am also tired of this. He should know his place. He's not a god... he's just a simple front liner," I stated. Dino glanced at Sideswipe again. "Alright." He got up.

"I will beat him up then."

"Wait..." the mech halted. "Do it somewhere more public... the main hanger tonight when he's busy and doesn't expect an attack from you," I said. Dino looked at Sunny again. He walked off Flareup and showed off with his 'oh so good looking frame' and moved. "Besides... the older mechs aren't at the base to save his butt," I scowled. "Very well..." Dino walked off. "Hey Dino! Feeling better or do you need your mommy!" Sunstreaker laughed and so did a few others. I rolled my optics and Dino ignored. "Coward! You're too scared to even look me in the optics?" Sunstreaker mocked. "You just wait, asshole," o scowled mostly at myself.

When bots started to mind their own business again, Sunny settled beside me. "They liked it." I glanced at him. "They did?" I asked. He smiled proudly. "I haven't been this popular before..." I snorted and sat back. "Look around you... they listen to my stories!" He said,— pointing at himself. "They aren't waiting for a badass story how you defeated Starscream, Sunstreaker. You make people and bots feel miserable. Don't you see that?" I asked. "How do you mean miserable?" I scoffed. "Dino? It could have been anyone to be in that position Dino was in... you had no right to make thinks even worse. Would you have done the same if it had been Optimus or Prowl?" I asked.

"We all know the spy has an ego that's bigger then the distance between earth and Cybertron! He's always showing off and the femmes listen more to his stories then to mind and now... the roles had changed!" He stated and slammed his fist on the table. "Well, Dino may be a jackass sometimes but he's a good story teller and his stories aren't based on himself but on missions. That's a difference. He has done a lot of badass and cool missions none of us ever got the change to do! Of course they want to listen to him!"