RID| Underbite x Decepticon! Femme reader (Fluff)

Requested by: XWerciastkoX

Plot: Reader is captured by Autobots and Underbite goes to help her. After (Y/n)'s escape they then go to Steeljaw's base and spend time together in quiet and peace.

Warnings: Slight swearing
_______________________________
((Y/n)'s P.O.V))

I woke up and found myself locked up. It took me a moment to realize what had happened. 'Great,' I scowled, looking around. I was following a Decepticon signal from Underbite but it might have been a set up all along. Stupid Autobots! I sat up against the walls of the cell the Autobots made. Quite primitive but strong enough to keep me here. 'Look who's awake.'

Sideswipe's annoying voice only pissed me off even more. I shot him a nasty glare. 'Not really a ray of sunshine, huh?' He teased. I got up and slammed my servo's against the bars. 'You're the first one to die once I get out of here,' I snapped. He childish repeated me. 'I might kill you first. Don't know if you noticed, but you're in the wrong side of the bars, my dear.' I gritted my teeth. 'Jackass!'

He smirked and turned around. 'Enjoy your vacation, (Y/n).' I grunted. Know I remembered why I hated Autobots so much. They're annoying as hell. I sat back down, staring crankily at the wall ahead of me, overthinking my horrible decision to come back to earth. I should've stayed on Cybertron but I missed Underbite so much. He's my childhood friend and all I wanted was to talk to him again. I should've listened to my instinct though. Before I even realized what was going on, the Autobots caught me and put me in this claustrofic cell and my only view was a pile of junk.

I sat back down listening to the sounds around me. The Autobots were a little further away, but I still heard their voices in the background. It wasn't hard enough so I could hear what they were saying. I just wish I knew what they were planning to do with me. Are they going to murder me? Or keep me locked up here forever. Maybe they will send me back to space. That would probably be the best outcome.

As the night started to set in, I laid down and curled up. On my back, I was able to see the stars and moons. Witht his sight, I slightly started to doze off until I heard something. My optics snapped open as I listened. What was that noise? I turned my helmet to peek into the gloom and saw a form sneaking towards me. Underbite!

I jumped back on my feet and started smiling. I guess Primus doesn't completely hate me. The mech came to a stop. 'Underbite!' I chirped quietly in happiness. '(Y/n)! I am so happy to see you. I am sorry this happened to you...' his face dropped. 'It's fine. Can you help me out?' I whispered. He gave a small nod and looked around. 'I thought I chose a save location,' he finished. 'It's fine... I just want to get out of here,' I mumbled. He nodded and opened the celldoor. I pulled the smaller mech in a bearhug. 'You got no idea how much I missed you,' I mumbled. 'I think I have an idea,' he cracked. I quickly released him. 'Come on... let's go!' He grasped my servo's and dragged me through the scrapyard.

We both sneaked away and climbed over the wall. 'Where are we going?' I whispered. 'Steeljaw's base. We are save there,' he replied quietly. 'Are you sure about that?' Underbite gave me a look. 'Jut askin' because I got locke dup due to your little mistake,' I replied. He snorted and rolled his optics at me. 'Relax,' he said and waved his servo.

We had to travel for quite some time before we finally arrived. I was absolutely exhausted. 'We are alone for now, Steeljaw returns tomorrow and would love to speak to you,' he said. I followed him inside. The mech had his own little room at the back but it was big enough to share it with me. I sat down in relief. 'Tired?' he teased as he took a seat beside me. I gave a small nod. The mech sighed softly. 'I am sorry you got captured.' he mumbled. 'I'll get over it.' I nudged his side and flashed him a smile. We hugged before laying down. 'You came all the way from Cybertron to search for me, huh?' he asked. 'You are my best friend. How can I not search for you?' I asked. He shrugged again and rolled on his side to face me.

'Tomorrow, I will show you around and make you feel more like home, even this isn't Cybertron,' he mumbled. 'I appreciate that,' I replied and snuggled into Underbite, resting my helmet on his chassis. We used to lay like this on Cybertron and watch the many moons and stars. It was nice to be back in this position. I still remember the day Underbite and I got seperated. Honestly, I thought he had died and I would never see him again, until I received a message from Starscream that he's not dead at all and hidding on earth for years. Even after Cybertron was restored. I never knew why he decided to stay on earth while Cybertron was back to how it was, or at least, in most ways.

Underbite softly started to rub my helmet and brought me in a deeper state of relaxation. I shifted just a little bit to get more comfortable. I guess I have to ask him this question tomorrow morning. Honestly, it doesn't really matter why he decides to stay. I am just super happy to have my best friend back. 'You need to get some recharge,' Underbite whispered near my audio. All I could respond was a 'hum' because I was already dozing off. I don't think he has to tell me twice. With the strong sound of his beating spark below, I fell in a deep slumber.