TFP| Megatron x human! Female reader ((fluff))

Requested by: @Dexterdragon

Plot: You are having a hard life, but Megatron keeps an optics on you ever since het met you. 

Warnings: abuse, blood, violence, death

Word count: 1109
___________________
Laughing
That's all I heard when I collapsed on the ground and scratched my knees. With a grunt I hoisted myself up and pretended nothing had happened. In fact, I completely ignored the other kids and walked over to my final class of today. Luckily, I can't handle the other kids mocking me off anymore, but I stay strong. I won't show them how I really feel about everything. It will only make it more fun for them and less pleasant for me.

I settled next to the window and grabbed the books I needed. Like usual, I am sitting on my own, listening to what my teacher has to say. My thoughts started to drift off. I had lost my focus two classes ago. I jolted up when my name was called. "Are you still with us?" Mrs. Cooper questioned. "Yes, sorry..." I replied and mustered a nervous smile on my face to hide my embarrassment. Mrs Cooper went back to her story and I was able to sigh in relief.

After school, I headed home. My dad isn't home at the moment and my mother sadly passed away a year ago due to an illness. I never had a good bond with my father, he's abusive and has some serious anger issues. It all made it even harder for me to stay with my dad. Strangely enough, there's someone else that takes care of me most of the time. I met him a couple of months ago when I just moved here. After I got beaten up again, I ran off into the desert. Bad idea of course and nearly died due to dehydration, Megatron had been there, visiting one of the mines and found me.

He intended to kill me, he took me hostage for a day but later decided to release me and sent me back home. Now every now and then, he shows up. Honestly, he's stalking me and shows up at random times. He always scares me but he does look after me to my surprise. Why would a war lord look after a broke teen like me? I don't know, but he really did. Although, I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks now. I don't know why, perhaps he's busy with his war. Afterall, he created it.

I opened the door and walked inside, surprised to see my father sitting in the living room with a beer bottle. "Dad? Home already?" I asked surprised. He snorted and shook his head without looking at me. "What the fuck are you doing here  bitch!" he sneered and turned, getting up. My eyes widened a little and I stepped back,–– hitting the wall behind me. "Dad? Please..." I begged and sheepishly looked at him. He snorted and hit me, blood dripped from my nose and lip.

"Seriously... how can you be so pathetic! You are not only a disappointment, but also a mistake," he sneered and turned around again. My eyes filled with tears, but I tried to hold them back. "Get out, (y/n)! I don't want to see you anymore!" he sneered. "Then where do I go?" I asked,–– a sob escaping my lips. My dad turned around again and marched over to me, hitting my cheek before he dragged me with him and threw me outside. With a loud thud, he slammed the door in my face and locked it.

My body was shaking with horror, shock and outrage. Where do I go now? How am I able to buy food or water. I don't have any money, I have no job. Perhaps I should try to find a job here in Jasper, but honestly, I doubted someone would hire me. I grunted and walked off, looking down at the ground and settled on a bench. I tugged my hands in the pockets of my jacket and looked at the passing people.

As nightfall approached, I found myself laying on the ground in an alley. Knees pulled higher to my chest and curled up to keep myself warm. Despite this town lying in the desert, the nights are chilly. I fell into a restless slumber, until I was awoken by the sound of two laughing men. The two stopped at the beginning of the alley and looked at me. "What are you doing here at night time, sweetcheeks?" one questioned, slurring. Both are drunk, that's for sure. "Leave me alone," I snapped and hoisted myself up.

The two approached, "come on skinny bones... don't be like this now!" He pushed me against the dumpster. My father hasn't been feeding me well, but I hate it if people confront me with how I look. "Leave me alone!" I sneered and tried to get away but they started to jostle me around, pushing me around like a ball. I hit the dumpster and hit my head on the corner. Blood dripped from the wound while I laid on the ground,–– my eyes filled with tears once again.

"Leave her alone!"

Both men jolted at the angry hiss. It surprised me too to see Megatron's holoform. "Who do you think you are?" The one who had mocked me off first laughed. Megatron aimed a gun at him and shot, twice through the head. The eyes of the other one widened but before he could do anything, Megatron shot him as well. "Stupid humans," he scowled and approached. I tightly hugged him and he froze for a brief second. "Where have you been?" I whispered. Megatron wrapped his arms around me before he pulled back and made me look at him. "I am sorry... it won't happen again," he said and grabbed my hand, taking me to his alt-mode.

He took me to the Nemesis. "Sit down," he ordered me. His holoform approached me again and he examined every wound and bruise. Cooled or cleaned them up in the best way he could. "I am so sorry I wasn't there for you to protect you. Can you forgive me?" he asked. I nodded slightly, "yes... I can," I mumbled. He smiled a little and embraced me again. "I won't send you back to your father, (y/n)! I will take care of you now..." he said and pulled me in a tight hug again. I smiled while leaning into him. He sat down and wrapped his arm around me, allowing me to fall asleep in his arms while he softly hummed a lullaby.