TF 3| Roadbuster x cybertronian! Female reader (fluff)

Requested by: @Titanos101
Plot: You and Roadbuster are always bickering with each other but Roadbuster has a huge crush on you and gets jealous.
———————————-
((Your P.O.V))
I just rolled into the base, coming back from a mission and was quite tired. "Look who's back!" A voice mocked. I transformed and glared at Roadbuster. "Piss of you stupid piece of trash metal!" I snarled. He gave me that arrogant look and he wasn't gonna stop either. "You have always been the feisty one," he sulked, giving me a glare.
"Stay out of my damn way! I am in a bad mood," I snarled, marching over to the Autobot hanger to get some Energon. "So? Should I care?" He asked. "Thought Optimus was clear about bothering me all the time," I grunted.

He shrugged his shoulders and ignored me. "Go away! Leave me alone," I snapped, pushing him aside. Roadbuster huffed irritated and gave me a push in return. "Roadbuster! Piss off!" I shouted. Ironhide, glared at both of us when we walked in the Autobot hanger. "Enough! I am not doing this again," he hissed. "Tell mister ugly next to me that," I growled. "Ugly? Look at yourself!" He hissed.
"I don't give a shit who started! Leave if you can't behave!" Ironhide hissed. I saw his cannons heating up. "Leave me alone," I growled, glaring at Roadbuster before walking off with a grumpy expression. Roadbuster, being his annoying self followed. "I am not ugly! I am handsome!" he snapped. I turned around and hit his cheek plate. "You stupid idiot!" I snapped, pushing him against the wall.

"I hate you, Roadbuster! I seriously hate you!" I shouted. I saw him flinch a little "Seriously! What is wrong with you mechs!" I hissed. "Stay away from me or I make sure you end up in the brig! All you do is bothering me! Why are you even on earth? To bother me non stop!" I spat out. Roadbuster flinched and looked down.
"Seriously! stay away from me!" I groused before walking off. I couldn't see him anymore.

((Roadster's P.O.V))
I think I messed up badly. I know I am annoying her, it's just. She never looks at me if I don't ask her attention. I have such a huge crush on her and I really want her attention and just be with her. She gives me that... happy feeling. I sighed, walking over to the the Autobot hanger to catch up with some other mechs.
"Roadbuster!" Sideswipe grinned, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "How ya doing!" he chirped. "Heard Ironhide scowling at you again," he chuckled. "Femmes... why are they complicated, Sideswipe?" I asked. "Tell me something new..." Sideswipe sulked, rolling his optics. "Come on! What did ya do?" he asked, taking me away from the hanger.

"I love (y/n)!" I blurted out. I had to tell someone and Sideswipe is probably my best friend. "Wait... what?" he asked surprised. "(y/n)! I love her and I need her but she hates me!" I whined. "That's not a big surprise... you have treated her horrible, Buster!" he said, shrugging his shoulders. "Aren't you supposed to help me out here?" I snapped. He sighed and turned towards me "Look what you need to do is talk to her..." he said.

"How? She was clear she didn't want me around," I grumbled. "Push her!" he stated. I hummed, nodding slightly. "I see what I can do... I just wished she likes me back... you know, she doesn't look or greet me when I am not annoying her..." I said. "Try to talk her and tell her what is bothering her... I am sure she will listen," He said.
"Okay..." I muttered, walking off.

I transformed and drove back. (Y/n) was in her holoform, talking to Lennox about a mission she did with Jolt and four other femmes, Chromia, Elita-one, Arcee and Moonracer. She walked off when she was gone, and I notced a soldier sprinting after her, blocking her way. He had a satisfied smirk on his face.

I felt anger coming up from the deepest point inside of me. Not just anger but rage. That's my femme! The one I love!
I activated my holoform as well, marching over to them and without a warning. I began punching this soldier. (Y/n) gasped, trying to stop me. I was so enraged, incourant stop.

Ironhide'z holoform pulled me off of this soldier, throwing me aside and glared at me, fury is visible in his bright blue eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you!" He shouted. "That soldier! That's what's wrong I spat out angrily. "Leave!" He sneered, pointing at the door. "I have warned you!" He spat back. "I am going to report this to Optimus!" He shouted after me.

(Y/n) sprinted after me "what the hell was that?" She snapped. I raised my hand into her direction, gesturing her to stop talking. She forcefully grabbed my arm and stopped me. "What was that about? Since when's re you jealous?" She snapped. "Since I love you! But you are too blind to see it!" I spat. She gasped, shock splattered all over her face. "Ugh! Why am I even talking to you!" I snapped, storming off.

((Y/n's P.O.V))
I stared into the direction where Roadbuster just had disappeared. He loved me? That's impossible... he's always bickering with me... how can he love me? Do I love him back?
I deactivated my holoform and walked back towards my room. Not showing myself anymore. Around the night, I was aware of the speech Optimus gave Roadbuster after his stunt. He gave him a stern warning but no brig. Lucky bastard.

I walked over to his dorm, knocking on the door. He answered with a grunt. "What are you doing here—?" I cut him off by pushing him aside and walking in. "Do you even know how late it is?" He grumbled. "I thought about what said earlier today," I began. "Ugh, oh, (y/n)... please drop that!" He snapped. "So you don't want to hear me say I love you too? Well that's fine then I just leave..." I snapped, turning around and grabbed the door handle

"Wait!"

I slowly turned around "stay for the night... please,"
I sat on his berth. "I am bickering with you all the time because I want your attention and otherwise you don't look at me! You are the most hottest and sexiest femme I have ever met. You make my circuits go crazy!" He said, throwing his arms in the air.
I smiled and blushed a bit before tapping the space next to me. Slowly, he sat down and looked me in the optics. "I am sorry for that... but I like you too. You're maybe not as bad as I thought," I said, kissing him softly. He hummed and pushed me down. I looked surprised at him as he straddled me, nuzzling in my neck. I giggled at the sensation and rubbed the back of his helm.

A low purr escaped from Roadbuster engine as I tickled some wires. He's so easy to tease. He grabbed my arms, pinning them above my helm and nuzzling his nose with mine before leaving butter fly kisses all over my chest. I blushed but yet, it gave me a warm and beloved feeling. I am disappointed I couldn't touch him. I pulled my servo's free and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him a deep passionate kiss. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist so he was stuck.

He whined a little as I took dominance. "(Y/n)..." he whined against my lips. A satisfied smirk curled on my lips as I continued to twirl my glossa in his mouth. Soft moans escaped from both of us. I pulled back and Roadbuster then kissed my helm and cheek plate. I had never seen this cuddly side of his before, but it's adorable. I let go of him and he twitched places, so I was straddling him. I nuzzled in his warm neck and pushed my glossa between some spaces in his green armor.

He kicked a little and some soft moans escaped from him.
he snuggled into me as I laid down next to him, tired. Our legs intertwined. "No more bickering?" I asked. He grinned and shook his helm "no more bickering!"