TF 4| Crosshairs x Mech! Reader (lemon)

Requested by: @Canon_Virgin_Kankri

Plot: (Y/n) is new on earth and struggling a lot with personal stuff and trauma.

Warning: Sexual scene & slight swearing

Date: September 19th 2021
______________________
Crosshairs P.O.V

I shook my helm as I saw (Y/n) laying on ground, recharging. It's not the first time I catch him sleeping like this. I have asked him many times before why on earth he recharges like this or why even recharges during day time. I still don't have an answer. I walked up to him and kicked with my ped against his stomach. He jolted awake and tiredly looked at me. "Crosshairs..." he jumped back on his feet. "Sup? Are we going out for a drive? Are Cons located?" He asked.

I crossed my arms. "No... and no... why are you recharging during day time? It's like... 12 PM," I snapped. "I am sorry..." he lowered his helm. "That didn't sound like an explanation to me," I snapped. He sighed, "I— was tired," he responded and flashed me a weak smile. "Hopeless. Just do something useless with your life instead of recharging all day long," I scowled and waved him off. He looked saddened but walked off anyway.

"Did you really had to yell at him like that?" Optimus asked as he transformed. I hadn't even seen him. "He's lazy," I scowled. "He looks up to you..." Prime responded. We both watched (Y/n) kick against some rocks and muttering to himself. "You know he has a hard time adjusting... he lost everything including his sparkmate." I glanced at Optimus. "He had a sparkmate?" I asked. Optimus nodded, "he had..."

I looked back at (Y/n) again. "Seriously? I never thought he was already taken," I mumbled mostly to myself. "Perhaps because you yell more at him than actually try to know him better," Optimus muttered. He sounded blunt and that was unlike Prime but I knew how much Optimus cared about his Autobots. Prime was obviously not happy with my behavior and didn't bother to let me know.

Prime walked off and left me standing here,— thinking about the entire situation. It's not like I hate him but one, (Y/n) is a young mech that doesn't understand a damn thing of the human race and two, he walks after me like a dog the entire day, if he's not recharging. A couple of weeks ago, I told him his fighting skill sucks. It had hurt his feelings and I maybe feel bad about it. (Y/n) transformed and drove off to Primus knows where, as long as he doesn't get himself into trouble.

That night, I had settled close to Bumblebee and Drift and had just shut down most of my systems as I saw (Y/n) sneaking around. No wonder the kid is tired, he's not recharging at night. What is he up to?

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))
I sneaked away. For nights I have been practicing my fighting skills because Crosshairs told me I suck. Last person I want to disappoint is him. I did some moves until I slipped and fell, my doorwings scratching painfully against the rocks. I cried out in pain and curled up. Why are doorwings so painful?

I felt a pair of servo's run my painful doorwings and smooth the pain instantly. "What are you doing, (Y/n)? You hurt yourself by doing that," Crosshairs said. I flashed my optics at him. "I just... I wanted to show you I don't always suck," I mumbled. Crosshairs helped me sit up and forced me to look at him. "I was rude... you don't suck. You're tired and make mistakes. You should get some recharge," he stated. "I know but—" I bit my lip. "But what?" Crosshairs asked. "I just feel lost." Crosshairs sat down in front of me. "Look... I am going to be honest. I am bad at comforting mechs or femmes, my pep talks suck but... I am serious when say that you didn't disappoint me. Optimus told you lost your home, parents and sparkmate... best friend... I am sorry that all happened to you and I know you made the biggest lost from the two of us," he stated. I flashed him a weak smile and moved closer towards him, hugging him.

"Maybe I can help you forget about your sadness and grief." I perked my head up in confusion. "How?" I asked. He lifted my chin and pulled me in a kiss. My optics widened. "Are you up for it?" He asked. I gave a small nod and laid down in total submission. Crosshairs liked it and climbed on top of me and started making out. My entire frame shook in delight. "Are you sure you're good with it?" He asked. I nodded with lust and caught his lips again. "Please..." I begged. Crosshairs explored every single inch of my frame from top to bottom. I already overloaded three times before he had even touched my spike or valve.

Crosshairs removed my panel and his. Again my optics widened. How is he ever going to fit? Crosshairs pinned me down and slowly pushed into me. I am never taken by a mech before and he just broke my sealing. I jolted and uttered a cry in pain. "Relax... relax," he told me strictly. "My sparkmate was a femme not a mech. I have never been taken my a mech."

"I know... just calm down, okay?" I gave a small nod and forced my frame to relax. As soon as the stinging pain came, it disappeared not too long after I relaxed and Crosshairs started to move. My frame shook with every thrust and all I could do was moan. Crosshairs was completely dominant over me and I loved to be in this position. I never thought fragging a mech could be this much fun. When we both overloaded, he pulled out of me and I curled up, tiredly after replacing my panel. "Goodnight, (Y/n)..." I heard Crosshairs whisper while softly rubbing my helm.

((Crosshair's P.O.V))
The next day, I searched for (Y/n) and found him curled up. A weak smile curled on my lips and decided to let him recharge. Optimus was right after all, (Y/n) is a sweet mech and not as bothering and annoying as I thought he would be. All he wanted was a friend and someone to comfort him. I guess I was able to helm him last night. I am willing to give him a change...