TF3| Jazz x Yandere! Mirage (lemon)

Requested by: @destynyshizuka

Plot: Mirage is possesive over Jazz, but it causes tension between the two.

Warnings: Swearing & sexual content

____________________

'I am telling you, Jazz... this is a stupid idea!' I threw my pen on the desk and crossed my arm. He stared at me for several moments. 'Since when are you head of SpecOps?' he snapped. It's unlikely for Jazz to snap but gosh I was irritated. Usually, we can get along very well and he's one of the few mechs that can stand me, but right now; we can't. 'You know, fine... do it your way,' I snapped and waved him off. He snorted, 'why are you making a point of it anyway, Mirage?' he scowled. 'I am not, you are,' I sulked while staring at the screen of the computer. 'We are a team,' he added. 'Are we?' He glanced at me. 'Just because I disagree with you on this doesn't mean we aren't a team anymore,' he snapped and got up, grabbing the files he brought with him and left. I shook my head and sucked in a breath.

Jazz has always played a major role in my life. He was my inspiration and I hated to fight with him. I focussed back on my work. Later that day, I searched for the mech to see if I could talk to him again and make things right. I halted as I spotted him talking to Prowl. It wasn't business related, they were just talking and joking. I felt a wave of anger and hate wash over me. I am usually not this type of mech to get angry fast, but lately, I started to feel angry when I see Jazz talking to another mech or femme. Jazz walked away and stormed after him, grabbing his arm and dragged him to the storage room. 'What were you doing!' My engine rumbled in anger. 'What are you talking about? I have been talking to Prowl,' he said confused. 'That's exactly what I mean, why are you talking to him like he's your mate,' I snapped. His optics widened in shock but changed for anger a few seconds later.

'What the hell is wrong with you lately, Mirage! Since when did you become this jackass!? We can't agree on anything and all you do is snap and yell at me all the time. Do I need to remind you that you are below me. I am the third in command, you should listen to what I demand. I never use my status because I hate it and I rather try to come to a solution by talking, but right now, I am on the verge of sending you to the brig. I don't want this behavior any longer. I thought you would have cooled down by now but guess I was wrong. We are going to do the mission my way and there's no space for an argument. Am I clear now?' I lifted my doorwings in aggression. 'Last thing you did it your way, you got ripped in half. You'd like to go through that again? You nearly died, Jazz. Apparently you forgot about that and I won't watch you die again. If you do it your way, you have to do it alone because I am not going to watch you getting killed.'

I turned around and stormed off. That mech seriously doesn't understand how it is for me to go through that. I have always liked Jazz. As long as I can remember. As a sparkling I looked up to him and now, he's being reckless and stupid. I couldn't tell if it was stupidity or courage. Either way, I am not going to watch him die. I transformed and left for a drive. I needed the drive. I needed to clear my mind and think about something else, but the stupid thing was, I can't. Jazz kept crossing my mind and it drove me crazy.

I got back around midnight and I didn't feel any better. Just tired from driving so long. I passed Jazz's dorm and stopped for a moment,–– listening but there was no sound coming from his dorm. I turned myself invisible before sneaking in and quietly shutting the door behind me. Jazz was recharging. His vizors were gray. I walked up to his berth, looking down and took note of every single detail of his helmet and frame. He's small but people shouldn't underestimate me. I ran my digit over the thing line where Ratchet had put him back together. I felt rage again. Seeing the scar pissed me off every time. I know we rip Decepticons apart but why Jazz? From every mech on Cybertron, how can someone possibly rip him apart. Littary.