TF 3| Soundwave x Human! Female reader (lemon)

Requested by: Bumblebee3001
Plot: The reader met Soundwave after he attacked her high school, he took her hostage but ever since, he's not nice to her at all, he's cruel, sadistic, and very possessive. When the reader gets really upset by some things the Decepticon snapped at her, she gets upset and things heat up from there...

Warnings: Sexual scene & swearing
______________________________

((readers P.O.V))
I fiddled with my hoody, waiting for Soundwave to return. It had been nine months since he took me hostage and took me away from my family. I used to live in North Carolina, but now I am traveling most of the time when he's not meeting up with his Decepticon buddies. However, I already said goodbye to my future. Why he took me? That's a question I carry with me for nine months. He's not even nice to me, all he does is yelling, snapping, hurting me. Whenever he gets upset he reacts his anger to me and if that's not worse enough, he uses his tendrils to threaten me when he wants me to do something.
However, he does keeps me alive and makes sure I am healthy. He is really possessive and he killed humans who looked at me, tried to talk to me. The killing part really upset me, I didn't want him to be like that, but what can you expect? He's a Decepticon...

I perked my head up when the familiar silver Mercedes Benz SLS AMG pulled up in front of me. "Get in, fleshbag!" he sneered. Without saying anything, I got up and hopped in his alt-mode. His holoform fizzled in and slapped my cheek so hard, it snapped to the right. "stupid human!" he hissed. I looked down at my lap. That's going on for a while now, he first only yelled at me, but now he started to slap me for no reason and that upset me even more. I hold back some tears that started to well up in my eyes. "Don't you dare to cry!" he sneered. I shook my head in response but didn't speak. I am sure my voice was going to break and he was going to hurt me again. I am pretty done with him hitting me all the time.

"So, where are we going?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders, not giving me a proper answer. I didn't want to ask him about it either, he gets angry with me if I ask about it. "Anyways, where are we going to stay for the night?" I asked, he slammed my head in his dash and laughed while my nose and lip were bleeding. I hated it when he does that. In fact, there are a lot of things I hate about him, but running off isn't an option either, he can easily track me down, capture me again, maybe even kill me.
"What have you been doing?" he snapped, ignoring what just happened. "What do you mean? I have been waiting... for 4 freaking hours," I scowled, he hit me again. "Don't talk to me like that," he hissed, glaring daggers at me. I flinched, looking down at my lap. "No food for you!" he grumbled. He hadn't given me food for the last 24 hours. I sighed and watched cars pass. It slowly started to get dark.

"Can we make a stop?" I whispered, not looking at him. One of his tendrils wrapped around my throat. I squirmed and grabbed it, trying to get it off. He slowly tightened his grip on me "What did I say about talking so much?" he growled. "I am sorry..." I whispered. He slammed my head against the side before releasing his tendril around my throat. I rubbed my throat, feeling the bruises forming.
However, Soundwave made a stop at a motel. "Get the fuck out!" he sneered. "Why did you take me if I am only a bother to you?" I asked, meeting his hazel brown eyes, having a red glimpse in them. He coldly shrugged his shoulders "Humans are primitive, dumb and you're my pet... Pet's need to obey their owners..." he growled. I looked down again, so that's how he sees me. I am his pet...

I hopped out without saying anything else, feeling his eyes burn in my back as I strode into the motel and got a room. The room was small and at the very end of the building, but it was perfect. I walked up to the bathroom, turning on the lights, and took a shower. With the towel still wrapped around me, I laid upon the double bed, staring at the ceiling. I am really upset about the things he said and did to me today. I just hated it the way he's treating me...

I yelped when Soundwave's holoform strode in, slamming the door closed. Blushing madly, I sat up straight, holding the towel tightly. "I am not happy with the tone you're talking to me!" he snapped, pointing at me. "What? But I did nothing... I only asked you why you keep me if I am only a bother to you..." I said. He slapped my face, causing me to fall off the bed on the floor. "I picked you... you're mine!" he sneered. "But why?!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist. A blush crept up on my face. "You're special," he said and nuzzled his nose with mine. I grunted. His attitude is changing so fast. I looked him the eyes again. He leaned in and kissed me. I instantly melted in the kiss. He's a good kisser for sure. He deepened the kiss and I dropped the towel. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.  "I have never seen a human naked..." he said, running his hand over my body. I wish I could hate him but I couldn't. Some moans slipped from my lips as he continued his actions.

My moans became louder and I enjoyed every bit of it. He let go of me for a moment. "Hmm... humans are triggered easily..." he concluded. I blushed. Soundwave pinned my arms above my head, laying on top of me. "I took you because I have been stalking you for a while... probably a year or so... from the moment I spotted you... I knew I wanted you to be mine... but you're a feisty one, and I don't like it if you stand up to me at all. Even I love you, I will hurt you for disobeying me..." he snapped. I gasped as he started sucking in my neck and lowered to my chest.

Soundwave let go of my hands, moving closer to my tummy and eventually my pelvic. I moaned, closing my eyes while throwing my head back. Soundwave pulled away from me and removed his shirt, exposing his abs. I touched them softly, not wanting to piss him off or anything. Luckily he accepted it and let me touch him.

He pulled away and grabbed me, throwing me on the double bed before climbing on top of me. He pressed his lips on mine and soon enough it was a very passionate kiss. Something I never expected to happen between us. He pulled back and undressed fully. "Virgin?"

I gave a shy nod while he looked into my eyes, his member pressing against my folds. "It will hurt," he said, pushing into me. I gasped and tensed. "You've to go through it," He stated, and began moving. Every thrust was painful, his member wasn't small either, but I did notice that the more he started to move the more the pain faded. It was now vaguely on the background.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him in another kiss. "Soundwave..." I groaned, arching my back. He growled and moved faster, making the whole bed shake and hit the wall repeatedly. I could feel my walls tightening around him and it sent him over the edge. He filled me and I cried out his name.

Heavy panting, he collapsed next to me. His cold hazel brown eyes landed on mine. "You belong to me!" He grunted. "Do you get that? No other mechs, just me!" He snapped. I grabbed his jaw, pulling him in another kiss.
He accepted my gesture and pulled me closer towards him closing my eyes and quickly drifted off in a deep slumber. He's cruel, a stalker, rude, a murder, he has horrible mood swings and is possessive, but somewhere deep down he does have a sweet side...