TF 3| Sunstreaker x Female! Angel reader

Requested by: Bonniethedragon

Plot: You are in Washington DC to find your soulmate and stumble upon Sunstreaker. He takes you to the base and when the base gets attacked, he finds out what you really are and that you're his soulmate.

Warnings: Slight violence

A/n: I had just realized that this request is from August. I am really sorry for the long wait.
__________________________

Half sleep drunk, I started my engine. Why am I always assigned to do early patrols. Like I don't want to sleep. It's the it's the fifth patrol in a row I have to drive at 3:30 AM. Way too early and I miss my recharge already. Maybe if I hurry up, I can recharge for another hour if I have luck. Optimus changed the route through Washington DC. Instead of two hours, it now takes us 3.5 hours. I hit the road shortly after. All I can think about it Sideswipe still being asleep. Huddled up in his blanket and he does t have to worry about the freezing cold and systems.

Winter was tough this year. It's my third winter but I haven't seen it this severe for so far, unlike Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz and Bumblebee. It's the first time seeing snow. At first, I liked it but not anymore. In order to keep driving, I had to change my tires and I got some snow chains in my trunk. 'Just in case you need them...' Ratchet had said last week. I am never going to use them. Too ugly. Won't look good on me. A sports car with snow chains. That's a joke!

Snow softly poured out of the sky and landed on my once yellow hood. It was already covered in a thin layer of snow. People underestimate how much we can feel. It really asked a lot of Energon to keep us warm in weather like this. If our systems freeze, we are in serious trouble. Optimus and Ironhide went out again last week to get Energon in an abandoned Energon mine after the battle last summer. I am already happy I am not sent to guard it. Instead, they had asked the wreckers.

I turned a few blocks and saw a girl. She was sitting on a bench in the freezing cold, wearing summer clothing. I slowed down. She was looking around, as it she was looking for something. I parked my alt-mode at the side of the road. She hadn't noticed me yet and kept looking around. The female was shivering slightly, obviously cold.
Honestly, what is suck beautiful girl doing on the streets in this weather, with these clothes? I couldn't get my eyes off of her. She had a lot playful, emanating aura around her.

((Your P.O.V))
The weather is cold. Too cold in my opinion. Why on earth didn't I get some proper clothing. I sighed softly and looked around. I came here to look for my soulmate, I just can't find him. It's been weeks and it really started to frustrate me. 'Don't worry, (y/n), you will find your soulmate,' my sister said a couple of years ago. For its easy, she had already found her soulmate.

A shadow fell upon me. 'Hey...' I perked my head up and got up. The guy, studied me with his icy blue eyes. They almost look soulless to me. Other than that, he looks really handsome, quite tall as well. 'Hey...' I mumbled. 'You're getting cold out here,' he said. I shrugged. 'Are you lost?' He asked. I looked back at him again. I wasn't necessarily lost, but I could use a place to stay. 'Little bit,' I replied. 'Maybe, you should come with me then. I work on a military base and I am sure we can figure something out.'

He pointed at his yellow Lamborghini Aventador. Angel or not, he's still a stranger and I have all the reason to not trust him. 'Or do you want to freeze to death?' He added. I shook my head and walked over to his car. 'Nice.' He shrugged and hopped in on the other side. 'So, what's your name?' He asked as he drove off. '(Y/n). Yours?'
'Sunstreaker, or Sunny how my twin always used to call me,' he replied. 'I hate the nickname, but you can call me that If you'd like.' I snorted and chuckled. 'Why do I have that privilege?' I asked. 'Because, you're... beautiful and kind.'

'We just met.'

He shrugged his shoulders and headed towards a large building just outside downtown Washington DC. 'Where are you from?' He asked. 'Oh, just traveling around. I don't stick to one place,' I said and waved my hand to dismiss it. He gave a nod and parked. 'Welcome to N.E.S.T,' he said and smiled before hopping out. He gestured to me to be quiet and showed me around before we settled in the cafeteria and I finally got the change to have some food and some hot chocolate milk.

In the next few days, I got to learn about what Sunstreaker really is and met all the others. He's a psycho and rude but a good friend once you win his full trust. I felt bad I hadn't told him what I am. I am just worried he won't like me as much anymore once he figured out the truth. Sometimes I dream of being normal, like everyone else in this world. Only a few are different, I am one of them. 'Something wrong?' Sunstreaker asked, touching my shoulder. 'No, no... just thinking,' I replied and flashed him a smile. Sunstreaker played with my (h/c) hair and accepted my answer.

An alarm went off only seconds later. The base was under attack. 'Stay here!' he warned before he got up and disapeared in thin air. I am not going to stay here. I followed a group of soldiers. They completely ignored me.
My wings appeared as I neared the hanger. They would've figured it out soon or later anyway.

((Sunstreaker's P.O.V))
As soon as the danger was gone. I walked up to (Y/n). I shivered by seeing her wings. So beautiful. 'Hi, gorgeous.' She smiled as me and folded her wings on her back. 'You're beautiful with those beauties on your back,' I flirted. She nudged my side. 'You think?' She mumbled. I gave a small nod. 'You're my soulmate,' she said out of the blue. I leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss on her lips before bending over to her ear. 'I know...'