RID| Clampdown x Cyb femme! reader

Requested by: @GoldDriveFanNumber1

Plot: Reader and Clamdown are surviving on one of the moons surrounding Cybertron, but the moon is filled with Terracons.

Warnings: Violence 

Date: 18/07/21
______________________
When we landed here on one of the many moons surrounding Cybertron, I thought we were going to die. It hasn't been Clampdowns best landing, but we survived and made a hideout. I don't even know which moon it is. Clampdown, the chicken he is was too scared to even leave our crashed ship behind and find a better place, so we stayed for days in our crashed ship and I eventually convinced my little chicken to come out and help me find a better place.

People have bullied him so many times and I felt for him. He's not brave, but he's sweet and I love that about him. I made it my mission to look after him and save him. He didn't deserve to be hated by others. "(Y/n)..." Clamdown stumbled over to me with an horrified look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. He sat down, shaking. "I thought I heard something outside," he whispered. His eyes flashed towards the entryway. It will make him feel better if I have a look outside.

"Okay, I'll check it out."
He nervously nodded and curled up. I headed outside, looking around and saw, like I have seen before, footprints. Which would probably belong to Terracons. It worried me because they're not nice and they haven't been this close before. I wiped them out and headed back inside after I made sure they weren't around. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing Clampy." I said and flashed him a smile. "Are you sure?" He asked insecure. I nodded and settled beside him. "There's nothing outside." He sighed and nodded flashing me a smile. "I am tired... let's settle for the night."

Clampdown nodded and laid down, tapping the spot beside him. We settled and laid against each other, listening to the sounds outside. Clampdown shut his optics and managed to relax but I couldn't. "What's wrong?" He whispered. "Nothing... nothing." He looked up, "are you worried? What's going on?" He asked alarmed and pulled from his relaxed state. "Nothing is wrong, Clampy. Honestly, it's a good. I am just thinking about how we will ever get off this moon."

He hummed and pressed a kiss on my cheek plate. "Don't worry, it's going to be alright." I snorted and laid my helm back down, "how ironic. I am always telling you that and now the tables have turned," I mocked. He smirked a little and shrugged, "sometimes you need to hear it too. You know, you mean a lot to me. You're always so nice and never judged me like everyone else did." I flashed him a smile, "how can I? You're so adorable and I think you're cute."

"I am not cute, (Y/n)," he grumbled. I shrugged my shoulders and shut my optics. "Goodnight, Clampy." He hummed and fell in a recharge not too long after. I couldn't really recharge and fell in a restless slumber. Filled with bad dreams about my past and about the Terracons wandering around our hideout. They could easily sneak in and hurt us or worse, kill us.

• Clampdown's P.O.V •
I woke up first from my recharge the next morning and (Y/n) was still asleep. I got up and left her alone, wandering around. Last day, I had spotted something interesting and wanted to check it out. There's an abounded Autobot base not too far from here but I was too chicken to check it out and didn't want to bother (Y/n) with it. There's a big change that's it's just an empty base with nothing inside yet, it's worth a try and see for myself.

My frame was shaking in fear and I walked in and anxiously looked around. It's quite dark in here and lights were working anymore either. For once in my life, I wanted to surprise (Y/n). She has done so many things for me and now I want to return the favor.
I pushed open a door and walked into a hanger where I found a functional ship the Autobots left behind for some odd reason. My spark skipped a beat as I inspected the ship. This perfect! We can finally get off this damn moon.

I was barely able to hide my excitement and started to make my way back towards the hide-out and find (Y/n), I can't wait to finally tell her the good news. It's the first time since we got here that I felt confident and proud of myself. That doesn't happen a lot but most importantly, I hoped to make (Y/n) see that I am not always a chicken. I don't want her to be disappointed in me or whatever.

As I got back, I noticed something was off. (Y/n) was surrounded by Terracons and for once in her life, she was frightened. So was I, but I can't just ran away from this. (Y/n) always has my back and I can't and won't let her down now. I paced around behind the rock, encouraging myself to stand up for her and come up with a plan, but my processors were spinning. What am I going to do?

I peeked over the rock again and saw that one one the Terracons started to get really aggressive and abusive. It's now or never. Without even having a good plan, I lunged forward and grabbed the one who was holding (Y/n). "Leave her alone!" I snapped. They looked at me and started laughing. "Clampdown!"
I narrowed my optics and ignored the mocking tune. No one ever takes me seriously. Only (Y/n) does. I pushed my fears aside and lunged for the Terracons. Slamming against the ground despite being smaller. (Y/n) freed herself and kicked the one behind me.

I am not as good at fighting as (Y/n) is, but we are a good team together and it felt good to actually feel more confident. I grabbed her wrist and started dragging her with me. "I found a ship!" I shouted over my shoulder. Her (f/c) optics widened. "Really?" She shouted back in shock. "Yes! Come on!" We ran over to the abounded base and I dragged over to the ship. "You know how to stir this thing?" She asked. "No."
She looked around, frantically started to push on some buttons and pulled levers until the ship roared to life and just in time. The Terracons were on our tailpipe.

When we were in space, (Y/n) turned towards me. "Thank you, Clampdown. For saving me and I am sorry for not telling you about the Terracons. I just didn't want to worry you even more," she murmured. "That's alright, (Y/n). I get it, once a chicken, always a chicken," I sighed. She shook her head, "I love you." I didn't had time to process that, she pressed a kiss on my lips which shocked me. "No, you're not a chicken, Clamdown... You're my hero."