TF 3| Sideswipe x Fem! Human teen reader

Plot: Sideswipe and you are befriended for a while but you're also befriended with some soldiers and Sideswipe doesn't really like it. They ask you to prank Sideswipe but he doesn't really appreciate it.

Warnings: None
____________________

((Sideswipe's P.O.V))
I have been waiting all day for (y/n) to be done talking to these slagging soldiers. They're annoying and spending more and more time with her. It feels like she's forgetting about me and it hurt. When she first got here, I was the one to be in the spotlights. It feels like she dumping me and replaced me with these soldiers.

"You're okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders and didn't vocally answer Ironhide. "You know... I think that... you shouldn't take it personally. After all, it's her life, and being angry with her all the time won't help," he said. I huffed and shot him a glare. "You don't understand, Oldtimer. (Y/n) is my best friend. She's supposed to hang out with me and I don't understand why I don't matter anymore. I feel horrible and barely recharged because of it. I tried to talk to her and get an explanation but she's just... avoiding it," I said sadly.

"Well, perhaps you shouldn't push her."

I shook my head. "You don't understand, Ironhide. I thought she would like me..." I mumbled. "Like you?" He repeated. I shrugged, "It's stupid. I am an alien anyway," I mumbled. "Don't talk like that... we are maybe a little different from the humans but in the end, we all want the same thing and we all have the same feelings," he said. I snorted and shook my head. "You should give Ted talks, Hide," I sulked.

A smirk pulled on his lips while he shrugged his shoulders. "I just want to remind you that you're just like her and have also more than one friend. She doesn't care... it's not fair to be jealous and I think that's exactly her problem," Ironhide stated. "You think? Even if I try not to be jealous which is impossible because she's surrounded by mechs all the time," I sighed, shaking my head in a sad manner. Ironhide didn't reply and that caught my attention, "you can't take her freedom, Sideswipe... it's her choice," he said quietly. I nodded quietly and shrugged, "yeah... it was silly to think she might like me anyway," I grumbled and walked off.

((Your P.O.V))
I spotted Sideswipe walking off, a bit saddened if you asked me. "I'll be right back!" I said before running after Sideswipe. "Hey! Sup?" I chirped. He avoided my eyes and shrugged my shoulders, "nothing... just tough day..." he mumbled. "You want to talk about it?" I asked. "No... I just want to be alone right now if you don't mind..." he sulked, walking off. I frowned a little, what has gotten his mind?
I brushed it off, perhaps Prowl or Ironhide said or did something that upset him. I don't know. I shrugged it off and returned to Jeff, Tyler, and Jack. They're here for a year now, still, rookies though. "What was that about?" Tyler asked. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, Sideswipe is just... upset for some reason," I muttered. "Why are you still befriended with him?" Jeff asked after a silence. "Are you seriously asking me that? He is my friend... I adore him," I huffed.

"Well...the fact is... you're spending more time with us and not with Sideswipe," Jack mentioned. I didn't reply to that and realized he was right. "Hey... didn't he prank you a week ago?" Jeff asked. "Oh... yeah a classic one," I grinned. "Why don't you prank him back?" Jeff questioned.
"I don't know..." I sighed. "Why not?" he mocked. "It wasn't anything big..." I huffed. "Yeah, but he still pranked you... why don't you spray paint him?" he asked. My eyes widened, "he's really proud of his paint job... Sunstreaker did it for him, remember?" I asked. "I don't want to... ruin his paint job... he's not going to like that and it's not funny," I mocked. "I think that you're afraid to do it!" Jack mocked.

"What?! No... I am telling you, he's not going to laugh, he's going to be mad for sure," I scoffed. "No! Come on..." Jack mocked and wrapped his arm around me, smirking. "Don't be a chicken now. First of all, he's pranking people, so he can expect something back, right? Second of all, I think we need to teach him a lesson."
I was confused, "A lesson? Why... he's the sweetest mech at the base. There's no evil in that mech," I snapped. "But his brother is... a demon," he snapped. "What? I know Sunstreaker is a bit... rude, but--" he cut me off by laughing. "You are telling me that you actually care about Sunstreaker?" he asked. "I mean... look, the twins... I am befriended with them for a while and I don't want to ruin their paint job, they are really proud and it's not even funny."