TF 3| Autobots x Neko! female Reader

Requested by: Skylark-Ranger
Plot: the reader is very friendly and has a curious nature. She befriends with all the Autobots. One day, some soldiers try to rape her but the Autobots save her.
__________________________________________
((your P.O.V))
I was laying on Sideswipe's hood and watched his holoform appear next to me. I lived on the base for a while now, since Optimy saved me from the Decepticons at least. I don't have family nor friends but the Autobots are. They all liked me, even Sunstreaker who hated humans. Sideswipe played with my tail as he watched the interaction between Ironhide and Optimus. To tease him I slapped his face with my tail.

I am a Neko, so it makes me special. When the Autobots first saw me, they were very surprised and curious about me, they had never seen a human like me. Sideswipe had been the first one to approach me and ask a ton of questions, but soon enough they all came with questions and my cat behavior. I never mind to answer them, I like the attention I got from them. They're all so nice to me.

I perked my ears up as I heard Ironhide call out for me and jumped on my feet, stalking over to the large mech with big cannons and short temper. "Okay, sweetspark, wanna help me out with the weapons?" he asked. I nodded and jumped easily in his servo when he holds it up for me and walked off. "You know what I have noticed?"

Ironhide looked down at me and shook his helm "No,"
"Some soldiers are looking so strangely at me like they see me for the first time, it scares me," I honestly said. "They're just... jealous maybe," he said. "Why would they be jealous? It's not easy to be a Neko at times," I said, cocking my head to the side while swiping my long (f/c) tail. "Don't mind them, they're annoying," he said, shrugging his massive shoulders. "Yeah, you're probably right..."

After I was done with the weapons, I wandered through the large hallways. I don't know yet who I am gonna bother next. Maybe Ratchet, looking through his stuff and steal some cotton balls, or maybe Jazz. I don't know yet, maybe Bumblebee is back from guarding Sam. I hadn't seen the young scout for a very long time now and I kinda missed him. We were always good friends and he's always so nice to me. Not that the others aren't tho...

I was deep in thought but jumped a little when I heard my name and turned around, perking my ears up as I saw a small group of soldiers, six soldiers to be exact. "Oh, Hi guys!" I greeted, swiping my tail in excitement. "What are you up too?" one of them asked. "nothing special, I am heading towards the Autobot hanger," I said. "Wanna play with us?"

I cocked my head to the side "What do you wanna do?"I asked. I yelped as another soldier yanked at my tail, which was pretty painful. I turned around, looking shocked at him. "That hurts," I said, wrapping my tail around my leg. "Ah, come on, sweetcheeks!" He purred. I got scared and tried to get away but they had formed a circle around me. "Hey! Let me go!" I whimpered frightened.

One of them grabbed my hair, pulling so hard I ended up on the floor I had never been more frightened as right now. They really intend to hurt me and  I hadn't figured it out why. One of the soldiers straddled me painfully hard and started to tug and my shirt.

I know realized what was going on, and let out a scream. "Awh, don't be sad now," he purred, pushing me forcefully down. My eyes filled with tears and from fear, I but him before freeing myself. They chased me, but I was a little bit more faster then the soldiers chasing me.

I grabbed the first mech in my reach, which was Sunstreaker. He stumbled a bit, obviously not expecting me to fly in his chest. "Femme! What the hell!" He snarled.  "Why are you crying!" He hissed. The soldier chasing me came to a halt in front of Sunstreaker. 

"What's going on!" Sunstreaker snapped. "Nothing, just playing a game," Sunstreaker let out a growl, he didn't believe them. "A game? Then why is crying?" I slowly looked up, Mirage appeared out of no where and crossed his arms. Sunstreaker wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling some some closer to his firm chest.

"We were maybe a bit too rough, but it wasn't our intention,"

I folded my ears flat and lowered my tail, still frightened. I hid shyly behind Sunstreaker, burying my face in his back when they looked at me. "She's afraid! You hurt her on purpose! Now what did you do, slaghead!" Sunstreaker hissed angrily. "Nothing! We told you, just a game!"

I knew that they were gonna hurt me even more if I told the two mechs the truth. "I don't believe you at all," Dino growled. "What's wrong?"
Sideswipe approached and looked questionable at his brother. "They did something to, (y/n) and scared her to death," Sunstreaker growled. Sideswipe got mad and marched over to them, grabbing one of them harshly and slammed him against the wall, his gun against his head. "What did you do?!" He snarled.

"Nothing to worry about..."

Sideswipe slammed his against the wall agains. With big eyes I watched the always cheerful mech getting angry by a bunch of human before they raised their hands and backed off. "We leave... we leave,"
"You're not getting away that easy!" Ironhide blocked their way, sounding pissed off as well they were now trapped and didn't feel that comfortable anymore.

"You guys are overreacting..."

"Are we?" Ratchet snarled that appeared next Ironhide. "Look, it's a misunderstanding..." The soldier sheepishly said, looking around nervously. I knew they could loose their jobs for what they tried. Sunstreaker pulled me in his chest, rubbing my back a little. "She's upset..." the yellow warrior snarled, glaring angrily at them. "She's not getting upset without a good reason," Ironhide growled.

"What's going on here,"

I gazed at Optimus and just entered the scene. "These humans did something to (y/n) why she's so upset and scared," Sideswipe snarled, still holding the soldier with a gun aimed at his head. "Really," Optimus looked around the group, sounding not so happy.

"Maybe they wanna explain themselves," he strictly growled. "What did they do, (y/n)?" Optimus asked as non of them answered. I was scared, and I didn't want to answer him now these soldiers were here. "They tried to rape me..." I finally said.

"You bitch..."

Sunstreaker pushed me aside with a force, and lunged for the soldier. I gasped, jumping aside while Ironhide grabbed him, pulling him away. "Call her that again, and I'll rip your throat open!" Sunstreaker shouted. "Calm down!" Ironhide snarled, holding him back but he was struggling. Sunny is really strong especially when he's furious.

"Report to Lennox," Optimus ordered. "We weren't—"
"NOW!" I had never seen Optimus as angry as he was now. "And hurry up," he snarled. Ratchet and Ironhide escorted them. They shot me a glare, especially the one that had straddled me and tried to do something.

I was taken to the Autobot hanger, where Sunstreaker allowed me to lay on his hood and didn't let others come near me, especially humans. He would react aggressive. Some of the other Autobots had gathered around Sunstreaker but it too close and started to form a circle.

I have a lot of luck to have them!