TF 3| Jolt x human! human Fem! reader

Requested by: @Ravage4
Plot: The reader works at N.E.S.T and is good friends with Jolt. Both have a crush on each other but they don't know. One day, the reader gets stuck in a cave and when she gets rescued she's rushed into surgery.
Jolt takes care after and confesses their love for each other. Jolt will be her physical therapist.
_______________________
((third person))
(y/n) pushed open the door towards Lennox office. She just finished her shift and was ready to catch up with her friend she met about two years ago when she came to N.E.S.T and started working for Lennox and Optimus. She loved her job, she loved what she did. With a father that had joined the air force years back and her mother having a military background as well, Lennox had hired her immediately.
She had doubted Lennox would hire her and even thought he would never reply on her job application because she's a woman and very young. She dropped out of school when she was five teen and focussed on training so she could join the military one day and she succeeded at the age of 18. Her first job, at a base in Kentucky, she had worked for about a year before she applied to work for N.E.S.T.

"Ah, (y/n)," the major greeted, flashing her a kind and warm smile. "Sir," (y/n) responded with a small nod, closing the door behind her. "I only came to say that Ironhide is delayed, Optimus asked me to tell you," She said, folding her hands on her back. "Very well, thank you," Lennox replied. "I have a mission for you tomorrow morning, I will partner you up with Sergeant Lee," Lennox said. "Yes, sir."
The young woman exited the office, closing the door softly behind her before walking over to the Autobot hanger. Jolt his holoform approached when he saw her, pulling her in a tight but loving embrace. Little did she know, this blue mech had a crush on her, but so had she on him. "How was your day?" he asked, sitting down on the hood of his alt-mode. "A little bit boring. Nothing excited happened... luckily, Lennox has a mission for me tomorrow. He wants to partner me up with Sergeant Lee," she muttered, mocking the last part.

Sergeant Lee, a man around his mid thirties, tall and muscular, was always giving orders and wasn't known to be friendly. She barely spoke the man, but when she did, he gave her a very selfish vibe. (y/n) isn't looking forward to have a mission with him and rather did a mission with Epps or Jolt. She had done only a few missions with Jolt, mostly because Jolt spent a lot of his time in the medbay.

The next morning, (y/n) was up early for her mission with Sergeant Lee. It wasn't really a big deal, once in a while they visited old Energon mine's to make sure the Decepticons wouldn't hide there. Today is a day for check-up in an old mine they cleared five years ago. She hadn't even been there when they blew up the whole thing and she had never seen the cave either.

Sergeant Lee waited, tapping his foot on the floor in what (y/n) guessed in irritation. "Took you long enough," he sulked, opening the door of the green colored military vehicle. (y/n) hopped in and buckled up, leaning against the seat and didn't talk to him. For two long hours, there was an awkward silence. She only wished she could do this with Jolt or at least somebody else then this sergeant.

The car pulled up on a small parking lot next the woods "We will walk from here," he muttered, hoping out. "So, how far is this mine?" she asked, sprinting after him. He halted, causing (y/n) to bump into him. "I never agreed to higher a young female like you, you're not good enough for this job. I am.. and if something happens down there, I am not going to safe your ass. You agreed for this job, so you help yourself, get it?" he asked, piercing his brown eyes straight into her (e/c) once.
She gave a small nod before following him. It gave her even a worse feeling then before.

"There it is..." the sergeant spoke, not even looking over his shoulder when he stepped over some rocks. (y/n) followed at a slower pace, watching her step. Water dripped from the rocks making everything slippery.
(y/n) slipped and collapsed into a pool of water, dropping her gun. Lee turned around laughing mockingly at her. "This is the reason I don't like females! They are clumsy, they only care about their nails," he snapped mockingly. (y/n) got up, rubbing her sore arm she just bruised. "Idiot," she scowled under her breath. The sergeant stopped and turned around "What did you just say!" he snarled, marching over to her. "How did you call me?!" he hissed.

"I- I..." was all (y/n) was able to utter as she backed off. He hit her face, and pushed her against a rock formation. She female soldier groaned, trying to get rid of the horrible pain in her cheek. The metallic taste of blood infiltrated her mouth. She felt some tears sting in her eyes, mostly because of the horrible pain. "It's a shame Lennox ever hired you... you think you're so good and all, because your parents have military backgrounds, and everyone looks up to you because you're so skilled and young at the same time! You came and people started to look up to you and not to me. While I work for N.E.S.T longer then you live!" he nearly screamed.

(y/n) flinched, backing up. Lee punched her in her stomach before throwing aside. She tried to grab her knife, getting up quickly but he was faster, aiming his gun on her. "Are you really going to kill me!" she hissed, glaring at me. "It was an accident, you fell into the gap..." he mocked, giving her a glare. (y/n) looked behind her before looking back at him. "You can't do this! Only because I called you an idiot? I never knew you were jealous, we never talked before," she said, her words were replaced for a gun shot. She gasped for air, looking down before she collapsed, falling into the gap. When she hit the floor everything went dark.

She woke up, enveloped in darkness. Her senses came back, just like the pain. She moved her leg but hissed in pain. She wasn't able to see her leg, but she knew it was probably broken. Everything came back, she had no idea how she survived this fall and didn't die from blood lose already.
She felt some tears in her eyes as she moved, sitting up against some rocks and grabbed her phone, using her flashlight to have a look at her leg. The wound was deep, a serious flesh wound with blood seeping out quickly. She removed her bullet prove best and tore her shirt apart, seeing the gunshot wound on the left side of her stomach. She winced and let her tears flow. She was going to die here, she was loosing too much blood and she had no service here. Jolt had taught her some things, she loved to be around him. 'I love him' it kept popping up in her mind. She felt stupid for not telling him, she would never get the change to tell him. More tears started to pour down until she wasn't able to stop anymore.

She sobbed, removing her belt and tied it tightly around her thigh. she held her hand on her stomach, shivering. To make things even worse, her phone had only 10% left. She soon had to welcome the dark and probably die in the dark as well. Lee would never be charged for murder, or attempted murder. The thought made her feel sick, he was just jealous, that's why he did all this.

She soon lost consciousness but woke up faintly as she felt something, a very bright light welcomed her and she somehow wondered if she was dying or not. She heard voices around her, she recognized them, but her mind was spinning and soon enough the darkness surrounded her again.

She woke up, staring at a white ceiling and bright lights around. The pain was gone, but she felt weak and she noticed all the wires that connected her to machines. "(y/n)?"
She turned her head towards the voice that just called her name. "Jolt," she whimpered, reaching out for him. He tightly embraced her, burying his face in her neck. "What happened?" she whispered. "We found you in the cave, you were injured badly... the wound in your leg was deep and we had to remove the bullet from your stomach. Ratchet and I operated you... you will be fine...  but you were close to death, dehydrated, blood loss... hypothermia..."

"Your heart stopped during the operation... I was so afraid to loose you," he whispered. "I love you..." she blurted out. "Jolt, I love you.... I have always loved you and I felt horrible for not telling you sooner..." she whispered. Jolt laid his hand on her cheek "I love you too, (y/n)..." he whispered before kissing her. (y/n) pulled him in a tight hug, letting some tears escape.

"What happened?" he whispered as he sat down next to me. "Lee started to beat me up... and he shot me. I lost consciousness and I was scared..."

"Shh... I know love... I know, but I am here now and I am going to nurse you till you beg me to stop!" he said lovingly before nuzzling his nose with hers. "I will help you... I am your physical therapist," he whispered, pressing another kiss on her lips. "Please stay here with me," she whispered. He gave a small nod, laying down next to her under the blanket, holding her. "You don't have to worry anymore, I will tell Lennox and Prime everything and guard you personally! I am even willing to kill the freaking humans," he stated making her smile lovingly. "You' re supposed to safe lives, not end them," she teased. "I am willing to kill them for you, maybe I kill Lee myself," he growled. (y/n) nuzzled in his chest "try to rest, love," Jolt muttered, rubbing her head to bring her in a deeper state of relaxation. She hummed and drifted in a peaceful sleep curled up against Jolt.