TF 3| Sideswipe x Ratchet (lemon)

Warnings: Swearing & sexual scenes.

Plot: Sideswipe has to show up for a full check-up while Ratchet is about to go into heat.

Date: August 20th 2021
__________________________________
"Sideswipe?"

I groaned and turned around, looking at Ironhide as he approached me. "What?" I asked. "Ratchet wants to see you for a check-up," he stated. "Uhm, no... forget about it," I scowled and pushed him out of the way. "Do I need to drag your aft there myself?" he questioned. "No, but I am just really busy at the moment," I stated. I hate his check-ups. They are boring, stupid and sometimes hurt. I am not in the mood for a check-up and rather go out to race with my brother, Sunstreaker and Jazz. That was my original plan for the afternoon. "Sideswipe, I am not going to ask you again," he warned. I childishly repeated my former mentor. "Yeah, and I am not in the mood to go to Ratchet and see him. Go to him yourself!" I snapped before I transformed and raced off. I caught up with my brother and Jazz somewhere at a highway restaurant after they were done with their duty.

"Didn't you have to visit Ratchet?" Jazz asked as he pulled up next to me. "No fragging way. Like I am going to let him check me up," I scoffed and started my engine again. "You are always so mean towards Ratchet and all he ever wants is to help you," Jazz chuckled. "I am not being mean, I don't want to have him touch my wires," I snapped. "Yeah, but he makes time for you and puts effort in keeping you healthy," Jazz stated in a matter of fact tone. There he has a point. Ratchet put his own life on the line to save others and he never asks much, only to show up every six months for a full check-up. I am probably the last one on his list. I sighed, "fine, I will see him after our race," I sulked and followed my twin.

"Have you visited Ratchet yet?" I asked. "Yeah, this morning instead of you," he scowled. "He smelled different," Sunstreaker added. "Different?" I asked confused. "Yeah... different," my twin confirmed and sped up. "Different how?" I asked. I hummed. "Interesting," I muttered. I rolled into the base around 11 PM and decided to look for Ratchet. I don't think he's in recharge yet. "Finally, took you long enough," Ratchet growled as I rolled into his medbay. "Just do whatever you want to do, okay?" I asked and sat down. The medic turned around, obviously surprised and a little suspicious. "Why are you this... easy going out of the sudden?" he asked. I grinned to myself and shrugged, laying down. "I now understand what my twin meant... you do smell different," I purred.

Ratchet ignored and asked me to open up my chest plate, which I did. He checked the wiring there and my spark. "Do you have any problems with some systems?" he grumbled while typing something on his datapad. "My holoform glitches a little bit sometimes. I think after the last battle it got damaged a little bit," I replied. "I will have a look at it in a bit," he muttered before laying his datapad aside. "Open up your panel," he sulked. "Are you sure about that?" I asked. Ratchet shot me a nasty glare so I opened up for him and spread my legs. His face didn't betray anything as he pushed a diggit in my valve and followed some important wires. I bucked my hips a little to get a reaction out of him which I got. "Stop that, Sideswipe!" he snapped and glared.

"You want to check if my spike works?" I purred. "I think it works perfectly fine," he scowled as he looked down at my spike for a moment. I smirked and watched him pull his digit back. "Ratchet come on..." I sat up. "You are going into heat and I am offering you some help," I stated. "That's not how it works, Sideswipe. I don't need your help now calm yourself down or I will," he snapped and turned away. "What are you afraid of anyway?" I scoffed. "Nothing. What should I be afraid of?" he growled. "It's just something innocent, okay?" I got up and approached him, pinning him against the wall. "It's rude to not look at someone while talking. You should know that by now."

Ratchet never allows anyone to frag him during his heat, but I am not going to give up this easily. "Come on. Our little secret," I purred, tracing his chassis with my diggit. "A sorry for not showing up sooner and letting you wait?" I asked. I caught his blue optics, "you will like it," I added, nuzzling in his neck cabling. "Sideswipe, no. You are my patient and I am your doctor, now back off or I will make sure your interface section will be offline forever!" he snapped. I stepped back and sat down. "You are done," he added while turning around. "If you decide to... change your mind, you know where to find me," I said and left. Ratchet looked over his shoulder as I left.

The following days, I hadn't seen Ratchet anywhere which made me believe he went into heat. I genuinely had to talk to him about my holoform so I searched for him through the entire base and eventually found him in the medbay, he was just done working on a human. "Ratchet?" He looked over his shoulder. "What do you want?" he sulked. "You would fix my holoform, remember?" I asked. "Isn't it working just fine?" he asked. "It's lagging, can you help me out or not?" I asked. He sighed but gave a brief nod. "Go to room 203 and I will see you in ten minutes," he said. I nodded and walked off, greeting some nurses and soldiers.

Like Ratchet said, he showed up ten minutes later. He was troubling a lot to keep himself in check. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Like I told you twice before... my holoform is lagging when I want it to come online," I explained. "Have you tried to reset it?"
"Twice... it was damaged in battle," I said. "I will send Jolt to fix it," he muttered. "I want you to fix it because you created the holoforms and know what you are doing," I said in a matter of fact tone. "So, you don't have trust in Jolt?" I asked. "That's not what I said... I only say you know more about holoforms and everything around it then Jolt does." Ratchet sighed irritated but agreed to come to my alt-mode. He smelled really good honestly, and didn't necessarily need him to fix it, he told Jolt everything so why did he agree?

I leaned against my alt-mode while Ratchet popped the hood and had a look inside. "What's wrong?" he sulked, catching me looking at him. "I can better ask you that question," I said, giving him a challenging look. "I am trying to fix your holoform," he sulked and looked down again. "Are you?" I asked. He shot me a glare before he went back to work again. "You know what I think is strange?" I asked. "No..." Ratchet grumbled. "The fact you actually agreed to help me while Jolt has just as much knowledge about it. It' snot like I am not appreciating your help but I just think it's strange that now you are in heat... you come to fix my holoform systems while you are trying so badly to stay away from every other mech and femme... especially me."

Ratchet stood in his full height again to stare me dead in the eyes. "You'd like me to leave?" he asked. "No, just pointing out what I think is a little strange," I stated. Ratchet crossed his arms, "Like I said, Ratch... this can be our secret. No one ever has to know about it and I am doing you a favor and the fact you are here with me... trying to fix my systems while someone else could have done it," I trailed off. "It's my job as a medic to help out other mechs and femmes," he stated in a matter of fact tone. "Despite being in heat?" I asked.

Ratchet marched over to me, "It's wrong..." he said. I shrugged while he stepped back. "Are you good?" he asked. I snorted rather insulted, "there's only one way to find out, huh?" I mocked and rolled my eyes. I shut my hood and turned around. "Last change Ratchet... do you want relief or not? I think you want it and that's the reason why you are here," I mocked. He sighed and gave a small nod, "fine... but you are not telling anyone about it or I will make sure that you don't have any sparklings in the future!" he snarled. I smirked and nodded. I pinned him down on my hood and straddled him. "Deal."

I started to make out with him and make sure I was in full control. Ratchet was squirming underneath me and tried to switch roles but I didn't let him. I undressed him and I undressed. I grabbed his member and helped him out before I turned him on his stomach and started to thrust into him. He groaned and halfway through, I stopped. I deactivated my holoform and transformed. Ratchet did the same and his bipedal-mode appeared not too long after through the doors. He locked the doors and removed his panel as he walked up to me. His valve was soaking wet and he smelled so good. It drove me crazy.

I laid him down and took full control over him. Ratchet didn't complain and let me do whatever I wanted. "Never thought you would be submissive, Ratchet," I growled and pressed a kiss on his derma. Ratchet hissed and threw his helm back. "Shut up, Sideswipe..." he snarled with gritted teeth. I held myself up and increased my speed. After we both reached our high. He collapsed next to me and his cooling vents kicked in. "Better?" I asked. Ratchet nodded and got up, replacing his panel. "Don't ever be late for your check-ups again," he stated and walked off. "No thanks..." I mocked while replacing my panel and curled up, falling in a deep recharge.