TF 3| Yandere Sideswipe x Mech! reader X yandere Sunstreaker (lemon)

Requested by: Krowden

Plot: The reader is Ratchets sparkling, he's really protective and doesn't trust humans around his child. When the twins arrive on earth, they kill Jazz and make Starscream pay for it. (He's befriended with reader, he's an Autobot in this fanfic) The reader is sad because Jazz was his crush and twins are trying everything to make the mech love them. In the end is gets spicy.

Warnings: Sexual content, swearing and violence

Date: November 8th 2021

____________________________________________

'(Y/n)?'

'What is it, dad?' Ratchet marched over to me and glared at the humans around me. 'Stay away from him!' he snapped. There we go again, dad hates to have humans hang around me. He doesn't want them to bully me or use me as a cab or whatever. I don't know what's been crossing his mind lately but he wants me to stay in the medbay for the rest of my life I guess. 'Didn't we talk about this, (y/n)?' Dad questioned. 'I can make my own choices... I am not sparkling anymore,' I muttered. Ratchet rolled his eyes and took me with him towards the medbay. 'Can I hang out with Jazz instead?' I asked. He grunted and stopped, glaring at me with that all too familiar look on his face. 'Are you testing my patience, (y/n)?' he snapped. 'No, I just want to hang out with Jazz,' I replied simply and looked around to see if Jazz was near.

I love Jazz, I have had a crush on him for years. He's a handsome mech and all I want is to hang around him. I never had a relationship with anyone before, so I didn't want to screw up. I was scared to tell him my feelings and Jazz had no clue either. I am really good at keeping my emotions under control whenever I have too. 'Alright, fine...' Dad shook his helm. 'Thank you.' I turned around and stormed through the hanger, nearly running over some soldiers as I searched for my crush and eventually found him somewhere in an empty hanger. '(y/n)!' Jazz hugged me and it warmed me inside. I don't care if he's much smaller than I am, he's just super sweet and loving. 'How are you doing?' he chirped and flashed me a smile. 'I am doing great. shall we hang out?' Jazz nodded and gestured for me to follow him. 'Two new Autobots will arrive this week.'

I frowned, 'new Autobots?' I asked. Jazz nodded, 'twin brothers, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. They're Optimus' best front liners and ex-gladiators,' he said. 'Really? Damn... shame I haven't met them before,' I sighed. 'Yeah, you know... they fought in the last battle and got separated from the group. It surprised us they survived the fall of Cybertron and made it to earth safely. They landed the other day and have to drive all the way back to Washington DC,' he said. I ohh'ed and shrugged it off. I didn't want to think about other mechs that might form a threat. I just really wanted to work this out with Jazz but I have no idea how and I can't ask Ratchet because I am scared he'll freak out about it or whatever. No one is good enough for me, not even one of his most loyal friends.

Later that day, I caught up with Starscream. He's my best friend ever. Back on Cybertron, he joined the Autobots because Megatron was using him more as a punching bag than his second in command. I have always hated the fact and felt bad for him. He's a good and loyal friend and I don't understand why someone would try to kill him or beat the hell out of him. 'have you heard about the new Autobots?' he asked. I nodded while sitting down on the bench. 'The twins, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. Jazz told me about it previously,' I said. 'Honestly, I am excited to meet new Autobots but... do you know if they have... interests in someone?' Starscream raised an optic ridge. 'What do you mean?' I shrugged, 'I don't know... I mean, do you think they are romantically interested in someone?' I asked. 'Uhm, I don't know. I have met them but I am not best buddies with them,' Starscream replied. I hummed and looked at the wall for a moment. 'Because...?' he asked, confused. 'No, just curious,' I mumbled. 'You want to hook up on two front liners?' he laughed. I scoffed, 'I wouldn't date front liners. They're probably... I don't know. Not as charming as... you know... Never mind.'