TF 3| Optimus x femme! Reader (fluff)

Requested by: @SlushieDuck
Plot: You recently arrived on earth but you're scared of humans, ( like people are scared of spiders) the soldiers don't know that and keep trying to talk to you because you are one of the few femmes on the base and you hide in a berthroom, Optimus comes to comfort you.
_________________________________
((your P.O.V))

I was just driving back to base after a mission with Ironhide, Jazz, and Sideswipe. I didn't want to go back. It sounds weird, but I dislike humans, not because they harmed me as they did with Sunstreaker but because I am just scared of them, I can't help but I am so afraid of them and no one knows. They keep trying to talk to me. I sighed as I rolled into the base, but drove towards the Autobot hanger, parking close to Sunstreaker because I know humans don't come near him. He's dangerous.

I wasn't sure if Sunstreaker knew about my fear or not but he didn't mind if I stayed here next to him for a little while. He's not that talkative either when he's resting. I sank down on my tired and shut down my systems, snoozing. I woke up with an angry hiss. I was alert immediately. There was a soldier, standing close to me. I let out a small scream and drove backward, hitting the wall hard.

"get away from us!" Sunstreaker snarled, hissing a little. The soldier backed off and left. "Are you okay?" I heard Sunstreaker ask. "yeah... I am fine, except the dent," I sulked. Sunstreaker transformed and knelt down next to me. "You hit the wall pretty hard, your paint job is scratched and you have an ugly dent in your bumper," he said after he examined it. "Can you fix it?" I asked a bit shyly. Sunstreaker was the only at the base with the best paint, and stealing it isn't a good idea.

"yeah sure... I'll see what I can do, why did you hit the wall in the first place?" he asked. "I was just shocked, that's all," I sulked. He didn't believe me but didn't commend and fixed me. "Now watch it! Not my fault your scared of these flashbags! But if you're so scared of them... why don't you just kill them like bugs?" he asked as I transformed. He crossed his arms "I am not afraid of them..." I sulked embarrassed. He gave me a look "Just don't tell anyone," I muttered. "I won't," he growled before walking off. "How did you know?"

"You're always standing next to me because no soldier will approach me or any health human, I have noticed it before," he said over his shoulder before he disappeared. "great..." I sulked, looking around. I walked through the halls, trying to see if there are any humans near. "Hey (y/n)!" I let out a scream as this human was so close to me. I collapsed on the floor. The soldier that just called out for me seemed to be shocked as well. "Are you okay?"

"Leave me alone!" I whined, backing off. The soldier had big eyes while looking at me. "go!" I snapped, hitting the wall. I got up and sprinted off, hiding in my berthroom, and started crying. I sat down in the corner, pulling my knees higher to my chest, I couldn't stop crying either. Why was I scared of these humans, I don't know. They just creep me out. I couldn't settle here on earth, I am only gonna fail Optimus.

((Optimus P.O.V))

"Prime?"

I turned around as I heard a human next to my ped. "What can I do for you?" I asked. "I just had a strange encounter with (y/n)..." I turned and crouched down. "She's acting weird, I just greeted her because you know... she's nice, but every time she runs off, and this time she collapsed, screaming," he said. I hummed, a little bit surprised as well. "Alright... thank you, I will talk to her," I said. The soldier nodded and walked off "Thanks Prime..."

I watched him leave and got up, excusing myself from Major Lennox and Mearing. I looked up as Sunstreaker walked up to me. "Maybe you should talk to (y/n)..." he said. "You know what's wrong?" I asked. "She's... not a big fan of humans, and in the same way as I am," he replied. "I told her I wouldn't tell anyone, I gotta go... just you know, I overheard the conversation so I thought... maybe you wanted to know," he said before he transformed and followed his impatient waitingly brother.

I sighed and walked over to (y/n) berthroom. I typed the code and walked in, seeing her cry in the corner of the room. It broke my spark, I hated to see one of my warriors so sad. (y/n) just got here and she's young, lost all her family, and traveled all on her own.

She didn't hear me coming in so I softly closed the door and walked up to her. "(Y/n)?"

((Your P.O.V))
Shocked I looked at Optimus. I hadn't heard him coming in. "Prime." I quickly brushed the tears off my face plates. "Are you okay?" He asked, crouching down. I sighed and looked sadly at the floor. "Hey, (y/n)... you know you can tell me anything," he said. "It's just stupid and I don't wanna fail you, but it feels like I am failing you, Optimus,"

He sat down next to me against the wall. "Why's that?" He asked, looking at me. "I can't get along with humans, and... it's not like I want them dead like Sunstreaker... I just can't get along with them," I said, meeting his blue orbs again. "Your afraid... aren't you?"

I looked down and felt some tears rolling down my cheeks. "It's alright, (y/n)..." his voice was gently and sympathetic. I looked up again. "They creep me out... and they keep approaching me, I thought that if I stay with Sunstreaker they wouldn't come near me, but want to lock myself up here for the rest of my life,"

"It's stupid huh... I understand if you wanna sent me away from earth, I get it..."

"(Y/n)..." he strictly began, making me look up to him again. "It's alright, I am not gonna sent you away from earth because you're afraid of them, I just hate seeing one of my Autobots so sad, especially you," he stated. I gave a small smile. "I can assure you they're only interested in you to be your friend and know you better because you just arrived and you're one the few femmes here... they're not intending to hurt or scare you on purpose... they just don't know you're so scared and it confuses them," he explained.

"I really tried... to get to know this species better... but it freaks me out so badly I wanna run off. They make me nervous and scared... I tried to handle it but I can't, and I am ashamed of myself because of this problem,"
"Let me help you,"

I looked into his optics again. "You know I care a lot about you, and like I said I hate seeing you like this. Cybertron is destroyer and this is our new home... your home as well and it's hard to settle here, I know. Most of my Autobots sealed with that or are still dealing with that, Sunstreaker has a hard time with settling as well. He's just luckily to have a brother... I wanna help you through this," he said.

Optimus has always been so nice to me. No matter what, he's always looking after me. No matter if I am on the battle field or here at the base. "Do you trust me?" He asked, grasping my servo. I nodded "yeah... I trust you," I whispered. I didn't warn him and just hugged him because it felt good and I needed the comfort. He wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my back softly.

"I don't want you be alone, why don't you stay at my room tonight?" He suggested. "Seriously?" I asked surprised. Prime has never done that before, only when Sideswipe was alone without his brother and had nightmares every single day.

The mech nodded "sitting here on your own... crying won't solve anything and it will only make you feel worse," he replied. I smiled "thanks you, Optimus!"
He smiled and gave a small nod "no thanks, (y/n),"