TF 4| crosshairs x shy! Human female reader (lemon)

Requested by: @FighterCrossia
Plot: the reader knows the green mech for a while now and the green mech is always trying to make her blush. He loves to tease her, but it gets spicy when she finds the courage to do something back.
___________________
((Your POV))

I gazed at Crosshairs while he was talking to Drift about something. I sat back and watched him, we were on our way for a patrol, but of course he had to show off again.

I was too shy to call him back so I'll just leave it and wait for him to be done. With a huff, he turned towards me and smirked a bit.

"What are you looking at?"

I blushed and shook my head, gazing at the floor. "You can admit it, sweetspark! You love me!"

I huffed and looked him the eyes, blushing madly. "Shall we go?" I asked to change the subject. He grinned and transformed in his fancy green sports car.

He knew me too well, I had a huge crush on him, but was too shy to admit. "Come on (y/n)! Stop daydreaming!" He called out before he transformed.

I hopped in his alt-mode and strapped in. Crosshairs quickly drove off and revved his engine fiercely. I smiled a little at that, I just loved it when he revved his engine so loudly.

"Something on your mind?"

I snapped out of my thoughts, blushing heavily. "What!? No!" I said sheepishly. The mech activated his holoform and looked at me with a smirk. Making me blush even more.

"(Y/n)..." he cooed, making me look away. He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him. "Say it!"
I tried to look away but he didn't let me. "Tell me sweetspark!" He said.

"Crosshairs..." I shyly said, pushing his hand away. He smirked sexily after me. "Stop..."
He sped up a bit and didn't react, but looked at me once in a while. He laid his hand on my knee and I immediately stiffened in his seat, especially when he squeezed softly.

"Cross...what are you doing?" I whispered, blushing heavily. Crosshairs looked back at me with a smirk. "What do you mean?" He challenged. "You never do that..."

"Oh you mean this? Well... why not!"

I gulped and looked out his windshield, trying to cool myself down. I eventually tried to turn on his cooling vents, but he didn't let me. "Crosshairs..."

"I'm actually quite cold..." he grinned, glancing at me. I leaned back and shifted a little. His hand moved some higher towards my thigh, I blushed heavily, he never did this before.

"Crosshairs, can you please stop?"

He ignored me but had a wide smirk on his face, he really seemed to enjoy this. "Crosshairs!"
He looked at me again, smirking and hummed. He squeezed my thigh this time. I groaned a little, I actually liked the touch. Secretly, I hoped he would get some higher.

My thoughts made me blush and crosshairs smirk a little. He got off the road out of the sudden, making me yelp. "Hey! What are you doing!"

He grinned and cut his engine off "wanna have some fun?" He asked, making me frown, I knew what he meant. He grabbed me and pulled me on his lap when he unbuckled me. I yelped and blushed heavily, he smirked as he looked at me.

"Don't be shy! You're gonna like what I'm gonna do to you!" He purred. He grasped my breasts, making me blush even more, especially when he squeezed lightly. "Like I don't know you have a crush on me!" He scoffed. I blushed again while he kept rubbing my breasts.

"Say it! Say you want this! Tell me what you want!"

I gulped "otherwise I'll stop!" He purred, pulling his hands back. I whimpered a bit "fine... I want you!" I said shyly, looking down for a moment, but not too long.

"Really? You're already here with me! You have to be some more... specific!" He grinned. "I want you naked!" I blushed heavily as I told him this. "Really?" He smirked.

I cleared my throat and tried to find a way out of this but he grabbed me again. "Shh... don't escape!" He laughed. He started to tug at my shirt and finally ripped it off my body. I yelped and tried to cover myself, but he stopped me and removed my bra as well, tossing it in his passenger seat.

My nipples grew taut making me blush madly he smirked and took it his mouth. I hold his head and groaned, enjoying his touch. He switched shortly after before he began to take of my pants, which was a bit harder. He tossed it aside as well and rubbed my pelvic, making me blush madly.

"You're wet!" He chuckled before he tore my panties apart and tossed them aside. I was now fully exposed to my crush, and I was shy and insecure but at the same time excited.

He pushed two fingers in my core, making me gasp but grind against his hand. He laughed a little at that "so inpatient!" He purred. "I'm a virgin..." I shyly said. "I know... I'll be gentle, but only this time," he said teasingly before his clothes fizzled out, leaving him naked in front of me.

I couldn't help, but touch his bare chest. He smirked and lowered my hand to his massive member. I gulped and looked away, I could feel it twitch and leak pre-fluids. He grinned "you can look at it!" He teased making me blush even more when he grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at it.

He began rubbing himself and forced me to take it over, which I did. Crosshairs threw his head back, groaning in pleasure as I worked on him. He spread his legs a bit more and bucked his hips as far as he could. He threw his head back when he came, jetting everything over himself and me.

I brought my hand to my face and licked his cum. The strange salty flavor filled my mouth, I wasn't disgusted. I began blushing when I noticed he had been watching me the whole time since I began licking my hands clean.

He grabbed me and smirked, kissing me. "naughty femme!" He laughed before he smashed his lips on mine again. I groaned when he pushed me down on his still hardened member. It hurt like hell, but he was patient luckily.

He finally began bucking his hips and helped me find a rhythm. Moans filled his alt-mode while he bucked his hips fiercely. I tightly grasped his shoulder, moaning loudly. Crosshairs began kissing my neck. I arched my back, so my chest was touching his.

A tight knot began to build up in my lower region. I screamed his name when I came, my walls clenched around his, sending him over the edge as well when my walls clenched around his thick member. I panted and leaned against him while resting a bit. Crosshairs lifted my chin and softly kissed my cheek. "I love you..." he whispered.

I smiled and kissed his lips softly "I love you too, crosshairs..."