Mismanagement

You had been working with the Meta Liberation Army for some time now, under the guise of the head of the Research and Development department of the Detnerat. The company itself was a very lucrative and hey, it leads you to a lot of great resources. First and foremost was the fact that there was the local office hottie who was a fellow exec with you...Chitose Kizuki codenamed Curious. She lead the Shoowaysha Publishing company but worked closely with Detnerat. So, when the Army met, it was always a joy to see her once again.

So, when your boss called you in to meet with Curious and yourself, you were a little excited. You walked into his office and walked up, only smiling when you saw Kizuki.

(Y/N): Commander.

Re-Destro: (Y/N), it is good you are on time.

(Y/N): Aren't I always?

Curious: He does have a point. So then, what was the point of dragging me all the way here on my first day off in months?

Re-Destro: The League of Villains is making out movement a chore to survive. And with the recent developments made against the Shie Hassaikai, that has left the country scorned. I want you two to stake out the League's most recent headquarters. We shall conduct our own raid against them.

(Y/N): Understood sir.

Curious: You make it sound like it would be hard. Mind if I have some fun with it as well?

Re-Destro: I don't micromanage.

You both nodded and walked off from the office. Once you stepped out, you noticed Curious was already on her way out the door. You gave chase and caught up with her.

(Y/N): We should conduct strategies in case the League finds us.

Curious: I doubt they will. And I doubt they will even get close to us.

(Y/N): What makes you certain of that?

Curious: You control shadows and I can make landmines. Just me darling, I know what I'm doing with my work. So don't you forget it. Got it.

(Y/N): Hey, Kizuki, don't forget who you are talking to.

Curious: Very well then, Darkrai.

She walked off with a chuckle as you stayed put. Sure she was the office hottie, but man could she be such an annoying bitch. Regardless, you got ready to follow through with your work for both the company and move on to the League. Going through the known members of the League, it was clear they were mighty. So this stakeout had to be closely calculated.

So, when the night came in, you had gotten your private car and drove down to Shoowaysha HQ and parked, waiting for Curious. Low and behold, about 10-15 minutes after you had informed her that you were here, she finally stepped down and got into your car.

(Y/N): You're late.

Curious: Oh. Calm your ass.

(Y/N): You know, for someone who is obsessive and desires the greatest possible story, you really don't care about getting info on our enemies.

Curious: If you accuse me of not enjoying the task for information gathering, then I'll place a landmine under your car.

(Y/N): That will kill us both.

Curious: You still die though.

You rolled your eyes and drove off towards the headquarters of the League of Villains. Once you guys located the fortress, it was nothing more than a run-down factory within the central downtown of the city. You both decided it would be best to get a high advantage to look out for the villains. You sat down on the ledge and used your binoculars to look into the building.