Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)

So, these next 5 chapters are going to be a miniseries. The idea was given to me by a long time friend on the site. So, enjoy it.

You didn't get into Beacon just for your combat capabilities, which that alone made you hate the school, focusing more on fighting and less on your most valuable asset...your brain. You had a genius level IQ, around 183 to be exact and while most studies say it isn't that import, to you, it was everything. You had claimed that your intellect was what separated you from everyone else and quite honestly, you were fine with it. Yes, you were a stereotypical nerd, wanting to stay inside and tinker rather than be out and social into the world.

However, that didn't matter much. As it stands, you were in a single's dorm since Beacon had an odd number of applications that year, yours being the odd one out. However, that gave you so much more time to work on your greatest invention yet, the Slave Collar. The collar used electromagnetic signals and tapped into the nerves around the spinal cord of the neck to give you full control. And there were five people you wanted to test it on, Team RWBY and Pyrrha Nikos.

Yang Xiao Long and her sister Ruby Rose, were little bullies to you, making fun of your intelligence and your lack of physical strength. Weiss Schnee was that, a Schnee. Think of the resources. Blake Belladonna was a looker, that and you couldn't have any one come close to your intelligence. Pyrrha was a cunning warrior so that was also a benefit. And they were all Faunus, so thematically it worked as well.

So, once you got the prototype finished, you disguised it as a new weapon and waited till you saw Ruby walk to the training floor. You knew the brat loved weapons so this will be great. You got the collar and made your way down inside where you saw little red training, she turned around and saw you and gave you a smile that you both knew was fake.

Ruby: Hey, (Y/N). What's up?

(Y/N): Nothing. Just here to try out the new weapon.

Ruby: New weapon?! Cool! What can it do?

(Y/N): Well...let me show you. If you want a sparring session that is?

Ruby: Oh, someone got some confidence. Alright buddy, you're on!

Ruby lunged forward and began to swing her scythe towards you. You smirked and side stepped the attack and ducked underneath her blade. Within a single motion, you collared Ruby. Ruby went to her knees and screamed a bit and clutched her head. She then calmed down and stayed on her knees.

(Y/N): Ruby? Come here, please.

Ruby's wolf ears perked up and she turned back towards you. She began to pant like an actual dog and leapt towards your feet.

Ruby: Hi, Master. How may I serve you today?

(Y/N): Let's go, Ruby. Look and act normal. You will have new instructions when we get inside my dorm.

Ruby: Yes, Master.

So, you and Ruby walked to your dorm room. You got a few stares here and there, but you couldn't care less. Once you got inside your room, you locked your door and looked back at her.

(Y/N): Strip down. Keep the collar on.

Ruby: Yes, Master.

(Y/N): Ruby, why do you call me "Master"?

Ruby: I like watching pet-play porn, Master. I always wanted to have a Master.

(Y/N): You are so dirty. So, let's get to work little puppy. Tit job.

Ruby nodded and and got down onto her knees and began to take your member in between her breasts and began to rub it up and down. Ruby licked the tip of your member and raise and fall her body over and over again as she constantly got you to be pleasured. As she kept getting your member through her breasts, she kissed the tip and sides of your member.