Loving Ruby (Lemon)

After a month of marriage, you and your now wife, Ruby, decided on the honeymoon location, assembled your bags and headed off. The place was a lovely little resort just east of Vale. Nice people, good food, good local overall. You and Ruby had been swimming, goofing off and all around having a blast with one another. You had gotten together at Beacon Academy and stay beside one another through thick and thin. Ultimately, the only logical step was to tie the knot and move on from there.

The first day was straight forward fun. You and Ruby chilled out along a beach and got to kick back. The second day, you two went kayaking and enjoyed a relaxing evening on the beach. The days went on similar to this, but you two didn't care. As time went on you both became closer and strengthen your bonds. However, you both knew what was coming and soon you would both have to leave.

The final day approached and you and Ruby were currently out to eat at a local restaurant. While there, you and Ruby talked and laughed with one another and once again, kept the lovely discussion high. However, during the meal, you felt something on your leg, a familiar touch. You glanced over to Ruby besides you and sees the grin on her face.

(Y/N): What got you so happy?

Ruby: Just happy to be here with you.

(Y/N): Ruby?

Ruby: (Whispering) We haven't done it yet. You want to try it?

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind it if you're ready?

Ruby: I think I am.

You gave Ruby a smile and she returned it. Finally, dinner was done and you both returned to your room inside the resort. You both got into your bedroom and and sat down onto the bed.

Ruby: So...uh...where do we begin?

(Y/N): You're 22, seriously, how have you never done this before?

Ruby: You were my only boyfriend. I thought you had some experience?

(Y/N): Alright. First, let's start this slowly.

You leaned forward and kissed Ruby and entered a strong passionate lip lock with her. You two kissed one another and slowly, but still lovingly as the passionate love-making began. You began to take of your jacket and tie while Ruby still had her hands on you. She felt you take off your jacket and with her mind, thought that was the next logical step for herself as well. Ruby began to undo her dress straps and slowly began to shift it down and off of her person. You could feel more of her skin exposed and thus decided to assist her.

You slowly began to push the dress down and off of Ruby, brushing along her back as you do so. Finally, the dress falls off of Ruby and you begin to take off your shirt. Ruby begins to help out and remove it with you, the tops of your hands brushing against one another. With your shirt off, Ruby begins to feel your chest and abs, something she had been doing all this week. And just like before, she is never tired of doing so. You also began to take off your pants in order to join Ruby in the undergarments division.

You set your sights for Ruby's red bra as your next target. Creeping your hands behind her, you were able to unhook the strap, though he thought for sure he broke it in the process. Then again, you didn't think anyone cared at the moment. As the bra fell, you tried to get a look at the chest but was unable due to position and the fact your eyes were closed in the kiss. Regardless, you reached up and began to grope Ruby's breasts.

While you had a large IQ and a vast vocabulary, you couldn't find a proper way to described them. Neither stiff nor too soft, just a perfect mix. Eventually, this caused Ruby to moan even more into the kiss. However, your thumbs missed their target of around her nipple and accidentally hit it. Ruby's breathing immanently hitched and you withdrew, believing you had hurt her. However, Ruby grabbed your hands and shoved back onto her breasts and broke the kiss.