One For All

You loved being a pro hero, but more than that, you loved hanging out with your wife and doing heroic acts together. You held a speed type quirk, so while the name did sound a little basic, you did love the sound of Flashpoint. Then there was your wife, the muscle of the group, and able to take on anyone or thing. Nana Shimura. The two of you knew one another since high school and eventually started dating on the job. But aside from that, you two loved your work and each other, enough to finally get married after a few years into service.

Regardless, now it was your time to shine in the field with her as you both were chasing down some villains. You were running along the ground as Nana was leaping from building to building. The villains were inside an airship, flying down the road away from you guys. You glanced up to Nana and saw her smile and then look down at you, the same grin over her face. You smiled back and took off running and ran up a building to propel yourself up into the air. She clapped her hands together and caused enough wind pressure to launch the ship forward.

In the air, you were able to land on the ship's main dock as it was launched forward. You smirked and dashed forward, taking out some of the villains as the airship finally slowed down to a halt. Nana landed down beside you and she threw a punch to a guy that was about to attack you from behind.

Nana: You saw him, didn't you?

(Y/N): Well, of course, I did. I just wanted to give you some benefit.

Nana: I'm sorry. Who propelled this ship forward with a single clap?

(Y/N): Oh aren't you just a show off and-

As a guy was about to attack you, someone shot past you both and kicked the villain into a wall. You both looked up and saw it was your good friend, Gran Torino.

Gran Torino: Stop talking and get working!

You and Nana looked to another and shrugged. You ran up and knocked away more henchmen and up to a higher deck. You glanced up and saw a bridge with the main villain standing at the helm. He saw you and glared down at you while you smiled and waved. He waved to one of his men to bring him something and you silently asked if you needed to leave. The two guys then ran over to their boss with a rocket launcher and aimed it up at you.

(Y/N): Oh, a rocket launcher. Awesome.

You completely dashed up to the bridge and punched the three guys in the face and knocked them off and away. You cracked your neck and knuckles. Nana then jump through the window as you began to turn the ship towards the outskirts of the city.

Nana: What are you doing, exactly?

(Y/N): Getting the ship far away so you can slam it into the ground.

Nana: And how is that beneficial?

(Y/N): Well, if these guys use it as a model headquarters, then we take out a base belonging to the villains. My question is, why wouldn't we take it out?

Nana: Could be a nice get away ride.

(Y/N): Exactly and...we're thinking of different things, aren't we?

Nana: Probably.

You two just stared at one another, awkwardly, almost like you were silently debating over what to do. You two walked up to one another and you wrapped your arms around her.

(Y/N): What do you want to do?

Nana: Stop the bad guys.

(Y/N): Alright. Punch 'em.

A henchman of one of the villains slowly got up and you and Nana punched the man in the face. However, the man went flying into the steel wall, causing a small dent into the wall. You turned back to Nana, eyes widen.

(Y/N): You went a full 100%?

Nana: Sorry! It was instinctual.

(Y/N): Instinctual?! You're not fighting a massive brute.

Nana: Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to knock him out? Use those fast little legs of yours and-

(Y/N): I'm sorry my quirk isn't as cool as you. What? You want to fight my mom about it?!

Nana: Dont you DARE bring in laws into this!

(Y/N): Geez! What has you in a mood swing all of a sudden?! If you really want to be that pissed about something then we can go and-

Nana: I'm pregnant!

(Y/N): ...WHAT??!!

Gran Torino then slammed open the bridge door to look at you both. He didn't say anything and walked over to the villains and began to tie them up. He turned back to you both with a large glare, telling you to get moving. You and Nana looked at one another.

(Y/N): So, when were you planning on telling me about-

Gran Torino: For the love of-we're about to get out of the city. So, if you want to take this ship down then help me get these criminals off the boat and down the ground.

You and Nana looked back at one another.

(Y/N): I'm still serious about-

Nana: I'll talk later! Work now.

(Y/N): Nana! You do not drop a ball like that and expect me not to-

Nana ran back to you and kissed you before she handed you a couple of villains to take off of the ship. You sighed and began to tie up all the villains and brought them to the bridge in a quick fashion. Once they were all together, Nana, Gran Torino and yourself lifted them up and jumped out of the airship and down to the ground. Once on the ground, Nana threw the villains down and jumped back up to the airship.

You and Gran Torino turned around once you heard the sirens of police rushing in. You then heard a loud BOOM and looked up to see Nana flying back down to earth and landing without a scratch as the airship fell back down to earth. You smiled at her as she walked over to you and smiled back.

(Y/N): We done here?

Nana: We are. Let's go home. Sorahiko. Always good to have your help.

Gran Torino smiled and waved you both off before he jumped up into the air and flew off. You turned back to Nana and saw her smiling at you.

(Y/N): So, when were you planning on telling me about the fact that I'm going to be a dad?

Nana: Oh you know. Soon. Like when we weren't working.

(Y/N): Well, tell that to the world. Like it or not, we're heroes. This is our job no matter what.

Nana: True. Doesn't mean we have to work every second. Don't over exert yourself. Last thing the kid needs is a dad who goes way too far.

You sighed and looked at her. Nana raised an eyebrow looking back. You sighed again and cracked your back and knuckles.

(Y/N): So then...race you home?

Nana: Really? You want to race me again? My, someone's feeling adventurous.

You chuckled and walked past the polices cars with Nana and got to the road outside the city. You did some stretches and Nana just looked at you, almost giving you a look that she was not buying anything you were saying. You turned back to her and smiled before it slowly died out.

(Y/N): How much time until-

Nana: Three, two, one! GO!

Nana took off running, leaving you in her dust.

(Y/N): Agh! You little-

You laughed and ran off after her. Yes, being a dad was going to be perilous. But hey, you were a pro hero, what couldn't you handle?