Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)

You had gotten three of your intended targets within the course of around three weeks and needless to say, things have been great. School wise, everything was normal, but everything else, oh baby. Ruby and Weiss were three and two weeks pregnant with your kids and Blake seemed to be getting pregnant as well. Now then, for your last girl, Yang. She was always more physically fit and powerful compared to the rest and couldn't have any outlier weakness you could exploit. So at that point, you just decided to commit to one final idea for the last straw of Team RWBY.

You had assembled your girls and gather their weapons. Yang being a tiger Faunus made her a bit more intense and stronger than many. So, this was going to be a carefully operated mission. You had gathered up all your notes, designs and overall began to work yourself to create the perfect form of the Slave Collar. And thus, after several nights, you were ready. You and your girls had gathered up your weapons, your skills and were ready to force Yang into servitude with you all.

Yang was also ready as the more and more her teammates changed, the more and more suspicious she got. Ruby seemed to care less about being a huntress and wanted to hang out with (Y/N) more and more. Weiss seemed more quiet than ever before and not really caring about the team. Blake was reading less and staying indoors more and more, not caring about the White Fang. Yang could even hear her teammates, her friends, her own fucking sister, masturbating at night, all almost moaning together.

Then those damn collars. Yang had seem them on all of her teammates and they seemed to change them all. Yang had even seen them around the school on a few female students. She was originally confused when Ruby wore it, but the little sister said it was a fashion thing. Same with Weiss. So, Yang decided now would be a good time to confront her teammates on the matter. However, before she went anywhere, the door opened and the rest of the team entered along with you.

Yang: What is this? Why is he here?!

(Y/N): Yang, I think it's about time we told you this.

Yang: Told me what?

Ruby: I'm pregnant with (Y/N)'s baby. Same with Blake and Weiss.

Yang: WHAT?! So, you get my sister pregnant then cheat one her?! That's it buddy! You are SO dead!

(Y/N): Don't worry, Yang. You'll be in the same boat.

Yang: What?!

(Y/N): Get her!

Blake and Weiss ran forward to attack Yang. Yang side stepped Weiss and knocked the back of her head. Blake grabbed Yang's arm and brought her to the ground. Yang head butted Blake to get her off of herself and before standing back up and punching Weiss away. She then felt a presence behind her and Yang turned to uppercut but stopped at seeing Ruby.

Ruby: Come on, sis. You don't want to hurt me...or my babies.

Yang stopped and began to shake lightly with herself. That gave you the time and got the collar around her neck. Yang resisted for a short period of time, but soon, stood at attention and turned around to face you.

(Y/N): Excellent. Ruby, Weiss, Blake. Go back to my dorm. I want to break in my tiger.

Ruby, Weiss and Blake: Yes, Master.

The girls left while you began to inspect Yang. Finally, you smirked and began to take off her cloths for her and smile to yourself in pleasure.

(Y/N): Now then, tit-job.

Yang got down on her knees, grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around your member. You began to lightly thrust forward with Yang keeping her breasts together and pleasuring you from them. From that, you could only being to moan and groan as Yang began to work along your member. While she was working on it with her breasts, she would give one or two kisses to it and got you more and more pleasure.

You began to increase your thrusts to her breasts and Yang trying to keep up with the trusts. Yang opened her mouth and let her tongue out and give your tip a few licks here or there. The licks added to Yang's overall skill with her breasts made you want to release quickly. You moaned and soon heard your latest conquest do that same. You smirked in response and continued the thrusting forward towards her head.

After a few more moans, you felt your final end coming on. You glanced back down towards Yang and saw the lust in her eyes. Finally getting enough pleasure from the blonde, you exploded all over her face and breasts. Yang quickly got to work licking up all your juices. As she did, you walked behind her and pulled on her tiger tail really quickly. Yang gasped, moaned and squealed all at the same time.

(Y/N): Do, you like that, Yang? (She nods) Well then...you seem more wild. I will have to control that wild behavior. What do you say?

Yang: Please, (Y/N). I do only what you desire.

(Y/N): Call me, Master.

Yang: Yes Master. What would you like now?

(Y/N): Blowjob.

Yang: Yes, Master.

You sat down on Blake's bed within the RWBY dorm as Yang followed you while on her knees. Yang then leaned forward and took your member into her mouth, letting her tongue wrap around every possible aspect of the body. She began to bob her head back and forth along its length while using one of her hands to massage her breast and the other to finger herself.

You began to slowly moan as Yang worked along your member. You sat back down onto the bed and let the girl take on your orders. The faster she bobbed her head the faster her fingers went along her body. You smirked seeing your greatest success so far completely fall to your desires. You grabbed some of her orange hair and pulled her back a bit then slammed her down onto your member, going all the way down towards your balls.

As you kept up this pattern, you noticed Yang began to completely use her entire hand to pleasure herself. You began to thrust inside Yang's mouth over and over again without showing any signs of stopping whatsoever. The more you slammed inside Yang, the better off you felt and soon enough, you released all down Yang's throat and face. You could also see the Yang had came with her fisting. You smirked a bit as your power took over.

You picked up Yang and placed her down on the bed. You began to grope her breasts and twist her nipples. Yang moaned and turned to face you, panting as you pleasured her. You leaned in and kissed her, forcing her to further submit. Your tongues fought against one another until you easily overpowered hers and conquered her mouth. You broke the kiss and laid down on the bed and patted your lap, getting her to understand that she was meant to your lap.

Yang began to bounce along your member, moaning and groaning all while she did so. Yang picked up the pace as you began to feel along her body. During which, you began to feel her breasts again and their sultry touch. You then got a little adventurous and pulled a bit on her tail. Yang once again squealed and moaned together all while you smirked in joy. Yang leaned down to you and began to pepper your chest and face with kisses while one of your hands kept pulling on her tail and the other explored her back.

Despite that on both ends, Yang was still going at it and soon enough, you both would release. After a few more bounces and thrusts, you and Yang came together and she stumbled a bit forward towards you. You flipped both of you over and got her onto her back and kissed her as well. You also slapped her breasts and kissed her once again.

Yang laid down on the bed and you once again got into a position and moved your member into her entrance, taking her virginity. Yang moans and screams out loud for a bit, but you are able to calm her down as you repentantly thrust inside of her and massage her breasts for her. Yang began to moan once again and allowed you to continued to pleasure her through the thrusting.

You smirked as you could hear Yang moan louder and louder with each passing thrust. You keep thrusting as Yang released some drool and her eyes rolled back inside her skull. As you thrust, you suck on her breasts, giving her more pleasure. You move and kiss her lips and begin to grope her ass cheeks. Yang quickly wraps her legs around you.

You broke the kiss and moved to suck on her nipples, causing her to moan even more. You spank her ass one last time and Yang wraps her arms around you and caress your back your pecks. You release into Yang once again and pull out of her only to break the kiss and continue to lick Yang's' entrance a bit until she releases and the two of you pass out together onto the bed.

This was so beyond worth it. Now...for Pyrrha.