Tai Him Up

FReader X RWBY Male. Yes, I'm still making these!

You and your team were excited for today. Today, you and your teammates were heading out with Team STRQ for a training mission along with Professor Ozpin. Your goal was combat training for today. You, Lilly Shine, Silver Adwin and Gure Okami all made up one of Beacon's strongest teams within your grade, Team (Team Name). It also helped that you were also good friends with STRQ, mainly you and their leader, Summer Rose. There was also another import person on that team for you, Taiyang Xiao Long.

Tai was admittedly kinda cute, plus he did have good puns and other funny jokes here and there. Sure he wasn't as intelligent as say Silver or Raven, but his personality really shined through in the darkest of times. Regardless of that, you were more than willing to admit, you had a small crush on the guy. And with your times at Beacon slowly coming to an end crawl, you had to make it known quickly.

Finally, you all reached the training camp for the day, it being a large old Vale military base from the Great War repurposed into a training ground for huntsmen.

Ozpin: Alright then, students. The goal of today's exercise is simple. Everyone is divided into four teams of 2. Two teams to a match. One is the defenders, the others, attackers. Attackers goal is to their capture their opponents or merely touch the "weapon" inside the building. Defenders, do the opposite. Defend the weapon and knock out their opponent. You have 15 minutes to complete the assignment. Now then, the teams.

The teams were announced. Ozpin wanted us to work with the opposite overall team instead of our own. So they were: Summer and Lilly. Raven and Silver. Qrow and Gure and you and...Taiyang. This was your chance basically.

Taiyang: Sweet! This is going to be fun!

(Y/N): Uh, yeah.

Taiyang: (Y/N), you ok?

(Y/N): Yep!

You glanced over to Summer and see her laugh to herself for a bit. So, the first match went off, it begin Qrow and Gure vs Summer and Lilly. The matched seemed to go off without a hitch and Qrow was able to easily take out Lilly. Summer was able to take out Gure and it all came down to the STRQ members. During their duel, Tai walked over to you and brought you off to the side.

Taiyang: So, we're not going to do that during our fight.

(Y/N): Hey, it's me. Silver can be a pain but trust me, he's poor at a range. Remember, I'm a sniper.

Taiyang: Just making sure.

(Y/N): The question is though, can you take on Raven.

Taiyang: She...could be a problem. She's strong I'll give you that.

(Y/N): But, you are stronger. (feels bicep) Right?

Taiyang: You know it, Babe.

(Y/N): Did-did you just flex.

Taiyang: And if I did?

(Y/N): Then Raven is stronger than you.

You walked off.

Taiyang: Oh come on!

Taiyang laughed and followed behind you. Finally, the match ended and Summer was the victor. So, it was all up to you and Taiyang to beat Silver and Raven. You two were chosen to be the attackers and thus got ready and in position. While you were a bit nervous, you glanced over to Taiyang and saw him smiling from ear to ear.

(Y/N): Why are you so happy?

Taiyang: Well, several things. For starters, Raven's at a huge disadvantage since she's on the defensive. Plus, Silver has a speciality for heavy weapons which he cant use here. And I got you by my side so this should be easy!