Explosive

FReader X Male Character...I'm desperate.

You were wondering around the halls of UA after just getting your costume adjusted for training with ultimate moves. You had to adjust some braces for your arms since the force of an energy beam would be too much on your arm. As you were walking past the support lab, you saw your "friend" standing outside, leaning back against the wall. Katsuki Bakugo. Dude was a little shit. But you could never deny his abilities.

He gave off a little glance but didn't pay much attention to you and closed his eyes again, seemingly resting a bit. You smirked as you passed by and decided your next choice of action to be more than logical.

(Y/N): Hey Kacchan.

Bakugo: What did you say?!!

(Y/N): Oh, I wouldn't strain those vocals cords too much. A villain would definitely go deaf against a quirk like that.

Bakugo: DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU BASTARD!!!

You playfully stuck your tongue out and giggled a bit before walking over to him and slapping the back of his head. He groaned and looked back at you and saw you smile widely. He looked back at the window as you stood beside him with the same smile next to his annoyed scowl.

(Y/N): So, what's the name of the game for you today? Wouldn't think you of all people would need an upgrade.

Bakugo kept up the annoyed scowl and slightly glanced away.

(Y/N): Just asking around?

Bakugo: I'm not weak, damnit!

(Y/N): No one was saying you were. We're in school, not a battlefield. So calm your butt.

Bakugo glared at you, a similar glare he gave to Midoriya and others he had a disdain for. You looked right back with a glare of your own and slowly grew a smirk.

(Y/N): You glare at me, I can glare right back. Unless you like looking at me.

For the first time ever, you saw Bakugo blush a bit. Then again, he could just be red with anger. he growled a bit and walked back into the lab. You counted down on your hand and heard him scream once you heard him yell. You chuckled and walked off from the site.

A couple hours later, you were working in Gym Gamma, firing at a few targets around the room. You rubbed your hands together to create some static energy with your hands and released a blast out towards a long-distance target. You smirked and cracked your knuckles. You heard an explosion go off in the gym next door to yours. You rolled your eyes and decided to walk to the next gym.

When you walked in you chuckled to yourself again as you saw Bakugo training battling it out against some stone pillars. You decided to have a little fun with him and used your quirk to fire off a beam and hit the target Bakugo was aiming for. He quickly turned around and saw you smirking.

Bakugo: What the hell?!

(Y/N): Keep the voice low. Well, at least the best you can.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!

(Y/N): Ah, there's the screams we all know and love.

Bakugo: What do you want?

You walked over and grabbed his arms and looked over the updated costume. You could see the braces along his arm, reinforcing to limit his power output. He pulled his arms off of you and looked back at him with some anger in his eyes.

(Y/N): Reinforcements. Dealing more damage with added defense. Nice thinking. Easily can deal more damage. And more speed might I add.

Bakugo: What do you want?

(Y/N): Just wanted to evaluate the upgrades.

Bakugo: I'll show you evaluation when I kick your ass!

(Y/N): Oh fighting words. Let's go then.

Bakugo: Fine!

Bakugo opened his palm and fired. You grabbed his wrist and spun around to evade. Bakugo fired with his left and launched you across the arena. You rolled along the ground and smirked, rubbed your hands together, and launched a beam of energy at Bakugo. Bakugo fired to the left and evaded before he caused an explosion behind himself and launched himself forward to face you.

As he was going in for a punch, you fired another beam towards him. Bakugo blasted himself forward a bit more and threw a punch down at you face. He blasted himself forward again and tackled you along the ground. Bakugo flipped off of you and landed behind you. You fired off two beams at him which he dodged. You got back up and dusted yourself off a bit. You turned back to him and saw him with some anger on his face.

(Y/N): For someone who is so determined and always yells out "Give me everything" you certainly are a hypocrite.

Bakugo: What?!

(Y/N): You were pulling your punches. That wasn't giving it your all. And when you could have blasted me in the face, you didn't! So, what's with you on that-

Bakugo yelled and charged forward. He threw two punches towards your head but you evaded. You raised a hand to fire a beam but Bakugo but he grabbed your wrist and spin it around to stop you. He raised his palm to aim a blast at your face.

Bakugo: You want a blast in the face??!!

Bakugo fired the blast in your face and lunched you back across the arena again. However, before he charged again, he stopped himself and stood, somewhat ready for a fight. You glanced up at him and saw him preparing.

(Y/N): Well?

Bakugo: Are you ready or are you going to keep screwing around?!

(Y/N): (Chuckles) Fighting words. Alright then, baby. (You stand up and crack your knuckles) Let's go!

You ran towards him and threw a punch which he dodged. As he went in for a blast, you spun around and evaded. You grabbed his face and launched a blast while pushing him down onto the ground. Bakugo rolled backward and you ran in for a punch. He grabbed it again and twisted your arm around and pinned you.

(Y/N): So...I take it this is how you get all the girls' attention?

Bakugo: What is with you?!

(Y/N): Just trying to get a feel for how you handle an intimate conversation.

Bakugo: What?!

You stepped on his foot and backflipped into the air and rubbed your hands together and grabbed Bakugo's head and sent out the shock. As you flipped through the air, Bakugo grabbed your ankle and fired again and sent you flying across the arena. You rolled along the ground and got to your feet again. Either one of you moved.

(Y/N): So, is that a yes or a no?

Bakugo growled and walked forward towards you. You gripped a fist just in case but he walked past you.

Bakugo: You better like whatever I make you!

He walked past you and you slowly began to smile. You turned back to see Bakugo walk out and back to the doors. You looked back at the rest of the arena and threw your fists up into the air.

(Y/N): YES!!!

You pumped your fists a bit more as you landed your date. Unknown to you, Bakugo was waiting outside of the gym and he took a deep breath. He went to his phone and called Kirishima.

Bakugo: Kirishima! I need to know something! What do you think (Y/N) would like for dinner tomorrow night?

Bakugo kept up the scowl as he walked back to the doors with Kirishima yell in his ear about proper attire and what, not all while Bakugo had a smile on his face. After all, he landed a date.