Aged Up

The air around UA was a bit cooler today than what you were used to. Then again, the air always changed frequently with this school. Once the car stopped, you and your boss, the Pro Hero Snake Eyes stepped out of the car and walked up to the school. You quickly caught up with him as you both continued onward towards the massive institution. The closer you got, you coughed to clear your throat and to garner his attention.

(Y/N): So, not that I don't mind coming back here, sir, but if I may ask, what's the point?

Snake Eyes: The Sports Festival just concluded. There is someone from Class 1-B that I personally wanted to scout out.

(Y/N): Oh, right. That makes sense...I think.

Snake Eyes: Trust me kiddo, I think this one really nails it.

(Y/N): Kiddo? I'm 19. You're 37.

Snake Eyes: Your point?

(Y/N): Don't call me kiddo.

Snake Eyes: Whatever you say...kiddo.

He laughed as you groaned to yourself. As you guys walked through the halls of UA, you could see the wide variety of students moving around, still persisting on their own and living life to the fullest. You did have to smile at the optimum. It wasn't something you did on a usual basis, so being around so many did give you a slight smile and a sense of hope once again. From the halls, you two made your way out back and into one of the many practice gyms around campus.

Standing at the main control port of the gym, was a large burly man. Vlad King. A pro hero and your first-year teacher. He turned back to you and nodded slightly at seeing you and Snake Eyes.

Vlad King: (Y/N), Snake.

(Y/N): Hey Vlad.

Snake Eyes: Is she ready?

Vlad King: She's been excited all day for this one.

You walked over to the console and looked down to see who it was. A dark-haired girl in red spandex and a nice shiny red hat as well. Your eyes widen a bit at the sight. She was fairly attractive. Hell, really good looking. You shook your head a bit. That wasn't your job. Right now, you were here to evaluate her. Snake Eyes placed his hand on your shoulder, quickly getting your attention.

Snake Eyes: Initial thoughts?

(Y/N): Not that bad. Costume looks fine. In terms of practicality, I can see why a close suit would work out. As for quirk and how she goes with it will dictate otherwise.

Snake Eyes: (Hitting your back playfully) See? You're getting better at evals. (To Vlad) Start us up.

Vlad nodded and began to activate some of the villain robots UA had. The girl, whose file said her name was Kodai, gripped her fists together and entered an attack stance. Zero-point and One point bots ran in to attack her. Quickly, the young hero jumped up and threw a few screws towards the bots.

(Y/N): Size quirk?

Surely enough, the gears expanded and sliced right through the robots. Snake Eyes laughed and patted your back.

Snake Eyes: Not bad kid.

Kodai rolled along the ground and ducked under another attack bot. She threw another gear at the bot, expanded it, and cut it down. She placed her hands together to deactivate her quirk just as another robot came in to attack. She rolled out of the way and touched the bot, making it shrink down. She then stomped on it before deactivating her quirk and seeing the rubble expand.

Snake Eyes: Not bad combat capabilities. Good acrobatics. She could easily throw some villains in for a loop.

(Y/N): We're more stealth-based. I want to see how she operates with that.