Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)

Part 2 for Salem

Salem had slammed you down onto the bed. You both gazed upward into one another eyes and smiled at one another.

(Y/N): You really want to do this with a 60 year old man?

Salem: You really want to do this with a 100,000 year old woman.

(Y/N): Man you're young. Only 35. Not bad.

Salem laughed a bit and leaned back to you and kissed one another. While in the kiss, your hands slowly began to move down her body and you got to feel her curves once again. As you moved them down lower and lower, you felt Salem's plush rear and began to squeeze it. You felt Salem moan within the kiss which made you all the more excited for it.

You loved grouping her ass. To you, it was perfection in two large mounds. Yeah, you were an ass guy, but you could never give Salem's divine beauty a perfect description. You felt one of her hands stop you from feeling her perfect ass and push them back up to her shoulders. You knew what she wanted from you.

You began to let the buns in her hair go. Some would say the pure white hair is a bit odd. But you loved it. It was so elegant, soft and plushy. You continued to let the hair out and down and opened your eyes slightly to see it all fall down. You and Salem broke the kiss and she sat up and straddled your waist. Salem didn't hesitate from there and began to remove your coat and dress shirt while your hands moved over Salem's body.

(Y/N): No matter how old you claim you are...Gods! You look like your in your 20s.

You grab hold of Salem's breasts and began to squeeze them and slam your thumbs onto her nipples.

Salem: That's right! (Moans) Praise me! (Moans) Praise your Queen!

(Y/N): Oh, I'll do more than just words.

You grabbed the center of Salem's dress and ripped it in two, allowing it to fall off of her body. After you did so, Salem got your coat and shirt off and began to feel your muscles. You may have been old, but you were still in great shape. You let Salem feel you up while you did the same with her breasts. After a few more seconds of doing so, you both leaned forward and kissed one another again.

You then began to kiss downward and soon, suck on her breasts. That got Salem to moan louder and louder. You kept with the licking and slight chewing on her nipples. Salem then began to feel across your back and slowly dig some of her nails into your back. Her other hand slowly moved away from your chest and down towards your pants.

Salem began to rummage with your belt, trying to almost tear them off. Finally, Salem got the belt off and pulled your pants down and your hard member popped out. You broke away from Salem's breasts and began to kiss her again. Salem shoved you off of her lips and got you back down onto the bed. She rolled off of you and began to kiss along your chest and face. You used it to roll on top of her and pinned her down.

(Y/N): Now who's on top?

Salem: My King?

(Y/N): Then submit to your "king"!

Salem: (Moans) Yes, please.

You smirked and began to kiss along her neck while your other hand went down to her soaking entrance. You began to finger Salem's entrance, making her moan louder than before. You smirked internally as Salem began to become putty in your hands. She then reached down and grabbed your member and began to stroke it slightly. You moaned and then bit down on her neck, giving Salem a hickey along it.

You began to increase the speed of your fingering, getting Salem her to moan even louder and louder. Her other hand wrapped around your back and slammed down onto your spine. While that would normally feel painful, you knew she wanted nothing but pleasure with you. You continued to finger her and kiss along her person mainly her neck, chest and face.

However, that all failed when compared to when it came to you fingering her to no end. Salem began to moan and pant faster and faster. As you kept going, Salem soon stopped and let you pleasure her to no end. Finally, you could feel her entrance clamp down onto your fingers and you knew her end was near. You increased the thrusts with your fingers and with every thrust, you could feel her clamping down tighter and tighter. Finally, Salem yelled and moaned and released all over your hand.

You removed it and licked some of it up to get her taste once again. Salem then went to her knees and looked up at you like a lost puppy dog. She grabbed your member and began to jerk you off before taking it into her mouth. Salem moved you to lie down on the bed and began to suck your member. You moaned in a great deal of pleasure as Salem sucked you off. You had grown so accustomed to her mouth that you almost came instantly but held back to give her a show.

As she sucked on it more, you grabbed some of her hair and pulled her closer down to your base. As she kept up sucking, you increased the thrusting into her mouth, causing Salem to moan. After a few more minutes and increasing the vibrations, Salem released her juices over the floor and almost passed out, but was rejuvenated as she swallowed your juices. Salem came off of your member with a pop and stared at you with a drunken smile on your face.

Salem: So...the usual nighttime affairs. No more foreplay?

(Y/N): If that's what you want?

Salem: It is.

(Y/N): Very well. Turn around.

Salem did as commanded and laid down on the bed. You lined up your member to her ass and thrusted forward. You reached down and grabbed her arms and pulled them back with you, getting a better grip with them. You kept thrusting in and out of her person, showing her ass no mercy. She turned her head back and gave you a cute little puppy face which made you increase the thrusts in and outside of her.

She then began to moan, probably even louder than before you grabbed her ass. With the moans came pleads and pants and all around dirty talk while thrusting into her ass.

Salem: (Moans) Come on, (Y/N)! You're a king! You can do better than that! (moans) If you call that, "treating me right" then I'll have lessons to teach you!

(Y/N): (laughs) I love it! The most powerful creature on the planet and you submit so easily! You really are a bitch! MY bitch!

You increased the speed of thrusts into her ass ten fold, getting her to loan even louder. You were pretty sure she was waking people in the building, but neither of you cared. After some more thrusting, you dropped both your arms to her waist and picked up the pace.

You moved Salem down to lay on the bed as you kept thrusting into her ass. You also began to slap her ass and back. You then began to kiss her back and cheeks. You then felt your release and came inside her ass. You then snapped and Salem came to, filling the sheets with juices.

You flipped her on her back and slammed into her entrance. Her entrance felt like heaven as you did the repeated motion of a thrust in and a thrust out of her. You looked into Salem's eyes as they were lost into lust.

You shoved your hard member into Salem's entrance and began to rough fuck her. Salem moaned like a mad woman. You didn't even care at this point and focused on getting yourself off. As such, you didn't even notice Salem cumming like crazy as you pounded her. You and Salem kept up the eye contact as you slapped her breasts and thrusted in and out of her.

You could see Salem's eyes roll into her skull and cease all verbal communication with you. You just smirked and let the desired affect continue onward. Salem kept moaning and she stuck her tongue out due to the intense pleasure. After a few seconds of sucking down on Salem's amazing tits, you decided to change the pleasure tool. You took your member and slide it in between Salem's breasts. You loved her tits more than almost as much as her mouth.

You came inside Salem's mouth and quickly pulled out. You could see Salem struggling to keep the release inside her mouth, but she failed. You quickly untied Salem and laid her down on the bed.

Salem: Amazing as always.

(Y/N): Really now. Was it as good as you claim?

Salem: Hm...better.

You chuckled slightly and hugged Salem and began to spoon her.

(Y/N): I love you.

Salem: I love you too.