Anniversary (Lemon)

You were walking back home to your apartment after a lovely dinner with your girlfriend, Ochaco Uraraka. Tonight was the night of dreams for you. Two years ago, you two began dating in the final year of high school and now, here you were, walking down the streets as pro heroes and completely in love. You had bought a small apartment after graduation and you two moved in together. After that, you both began your hero careers and were on of the most effective teams of heroes alive. But, that bit of information wasn't as important to you right now.

You walked into your apartment and kissed Uraraka again, smiling at her once you broke the kiss. Uraraka smiled at you and you pulled her closed and smiled down at her.

(Y/N): I love you.

Uraraka: I love you too. Happy Anniversary sweetheart.

You chuckled softly before you kissed her again. While in the kiss, you both slowly made you way into the bedroom while slowly stripping one another off. You took off her buttoned up shirt as Uraraka removed your jacket and began to also unbutton your shirt. Finally you both were shirtless the time you crashed down onto the bed.

You got Uraraka on top of you and you slowly began to undo her skirts as she grabbed at your belt. You both continued the kiss and you were able to get her down into her underwear. After a couple of minutes, she was finally able to get you out of your belt and shove your pants down. You broke the kiss with her lips and moved to kiss along her neck and shoulders.

You could hear Uraraka give some moans of pleasure as you continued to kiss along her body. She grabbed the back of your head and kissed along the top of your head as you moved around her body. You slightly chuckled as you felt Uraraka try and pull you back into a kiss, but clearly you weren't having it. Not because you didn't want to, but because you liked hearing her scream in pleasure over your own.

You once again slowly moved down her body and began to fiddle with the clasp of her bra. Once the bra was off, she dived forward and was able to capture your head between her breasts. You softly chuckled and began to suck on her right nipple and massage her other breast. That got Ochaco to moan even louder than before which made you smirk a bit. You continued to give her pleasure and eventually, sat her up in order to deliver it more effectively.

Uraraka: (Y/N)! Oh god! (Moans) Please...more!

You silently chuckled and continued to suck on down. After a long enough time, you spun Uraraka around and got her on your lap. She began to grind a bit as you grabbed both her breasts and fondled them so more. However, that was only the start of it. You slowly moved your hand down ward, giving her more and more pleasure with your smooth motions.

You got your hand under her panties and began to slowly rub her entrance. Uraraka leaned back and moan louder and louder as you delivered pleasure to her.

Uraraka: (Moans) (Y/N), you're so-(Moans again) God! You're hot!!!

You laughed again and pulled her closer to you and began to finger her entrance. Uraraka moaned again and again and you silenced her with a kiss. She kissed back and you picked up the pace. Eventually, you felt her entrance clamp down onto your fingers and she came all over your hand. You removed it and Uraraka pushed you down onto the bed. She looked at you with a sexy smirk and slowly lowered herself down to your member.

(Y/N): Uraraka-you don't-

She didn't listen. She pulled your underwear and then reached down and grabbed your member and began to stroke it slightly. You moaned and then bit down on her neck, giving Uraraka a hickey along it.

You began to increase the speed of your fingering, getting Uraraka her to moan even louder and louder. Her other hand wrapped around your back and slammed down onto your spine. While that would normally feel painful, you knew she wanted nothing but pleasure with you. You continued to finger her and kiss along her person mainly her neck, chest and face.

However, that all failed when compared to when it came to you fingering her to no end. Uraraka began to moan and pant faster and faster. As you kept going, Uraraka soon stopped and let you pleasure her to no end. Finally, you could feel her entrance clamp down onto your fingers and you knew her end was near. You increased the thrusts with your fingers and with every thrust, you could feel her clamping down tighter and tighter. Finally, Uraraka yelled and moaned and released all over your hand.

You removed it and licked some of it up to get her taste once again. Uraraka then went to her knees and looked up at you like a lost puppy dog. She grabbed your member and began to jerk you off before taking it into her mouth. Uraraka moved you to lie down on the bed and began to suck your member. You moaned in a great deal of pleasure as Uraraka sucked you off. You had grown so accustomed to her mouth that you almost came instantly but held back to give her a show.

As she sucked on it more, you grabbed some of her hair and pulled her closer down to your base. As she kept up sucking, you increased the thrusting into her mouth, causing Uraraka to moan. After a few more minutes and increasing the vibrations, Uraraka released her juices over the floor and almost passed out, but was rejuvenated as she swallowed your juices. Uraraka came off of your member with a pop and stared at you with a drunken smile on your face.

Uraraka: So...the usual nighttime affairs. No more foreplay?

(Y/N): If that's what you want?

Uraraka: It is.

(Y/N): Very well. Turn around.

Uraraka did as commanded and laid down on the bed. You lined up your member to her ass and thrusted forward. You reached down and grabbed her arms and pulled them back with you, getting a better grip with them. You kept thrusting in and out of her person, showing her ass no mercy. She turned her head back and gave you a cute little puppy face which made you increase the thrusts in and outside of her.

She then began to moan, probably even louder than before you grabbed her ass. With the moans came pleads and pants and all around dirty talk while thrusting into her ass.

Uraraka: Is that the best you got! (Moans) Come on, baby! I know you can do better!

(Y/N): Oh you want better and faster?! (Uraraka nodded and moan at the same time) Then I'll give you want you want, you sexy little vixen!

You increased the speed of thrusts into her ass ten fold, getting her to loan even louder. You were pretty sure she was waking people in the building, but neither of you cared. After some more thrusting, you dropped both your arms to her waist and picked up the pace.

You moved Uraraka down to lay on the bed as you kept thrusting into her ass. You also began to slap her ass and back. You then began to kiss her back and cheeks. You then felt your release and came inside her ass. You then snapped and Uraraka came to, filling the sheets with juices.

You flipped her on her back and slammed into her entrance. Her entrance felt like heaven as you did the repeated motion of a thrust in and a thrust out of her. You looked into Uraraka's eyes as they were lost into lust.

You shoved your hard member into Uraraka's entrance and began to rough fuck her. Uraraka moaned like a mad woman. You didn't even care at this point and focused on getting yourself off. As such, you didn't even notice Uraraka cumming like crazy as you pounded her. You and Uraraka kept up the eye contact as you slapped her breasts and thrusted in and out of her.

You could see Uraraka's eyes roll into her skull and cease all verbal communication with you. You just smirked and let the desired affect continue onward. Uraraka kept moaning and she stuck her tongue out due to the intense pleasure. After a few seconds of sucking down on Uraraka's amazing tits, you decided to change the pleasure tool. You took your member and slide it in between Uraraka's breasts. You loved her tits more than almost as much as her mouth.

You came inside Uraraka's mouth and quickly pulled out. You could see Uraraka struggling to keep the release inside her mouth, but she failed. You quickly untied Uraraka and laid her down on the bed.

(Y/N): Happy Anniversary, Ochaco.

Uraraka: Happy Anniversary, (Y/N). I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.

You kissed again before you passed out on the bed, lying in each other's embrace.