Yar Har

The open seas of the watery frontier was paradise for yourself and many others. No laws to tell you otherwise. No rules to dictate how you had to live. And no one could even stand up to challenge you. Who were you? You were bloody Captain (L/N), the butcher of the north sea and conquerer of the east. A feared pirate from around the entire Pacific Ocean. And with your crew and advanced stolen tech, you couldn't be stopped.

You yawned as you looked up from your desk after finishing up a short letter. You stood up and cracked your back a little and smacked your lips. You grabbed a bottle and went to drink from it only to see it was empty. You held it up to your eye to look at it and sighed.

(Y/N): Why is the rum always gone?

You walked out to your balcony and threw the bottle out into the sea before straightening out your duster and walked out to meet your crew. As per your orders, each of them took on fake names and alias in order to ensure protection if a name change was to ever occur. Twice and Spinner were working on sails, sending you all straight away into your next journey. You gave them both a nod as you moved towards the stern.

As you walked, you quickly spun around and stuck your head down into the lower decks. There, you saw a scared man. Your main weapons expert.

(Y/N): Dabi? Are the guns loaded?

Dabi: Yep.

(Y/N): And our gunpowder?

Dabi: Working on rigging it.

(Y/N): Well, get it done!

Dabi: What the hell do you think I'm doing?

You rolled your eyes and got back up on deck. As you turned around, your first mate, Shigaraki was standing before you. You gasped but quickly calmed down.

(Y/N): Yes?

Shigaraki: Compress has pointed out a ship on our bow. I think it could be the empire.

You pushed Shigaraki out of the way and walked over to the port side of the ship and looked out. You squinted your eyes a little to see a single ship on your rear. You glared a little and look at Shigaraki.

(Y/N): Have Dabi get the long 9s ready. Stay on our current course. Let the men below deck get ready to fire. I'll keep watch.

Shigaraki: Ay!

Shigaraki ran off as you walked over and climbed up the ropes to the crow's nest at the central mast. Once you got to the top, you jumped into the basket and looked out back across the sea. You then heard someone clear their throat and you quickly turned around. When you did, you tipped your hat and smiled at the woman in the lookout, Toga.

She walked over to you and looked out to the ship.

Toga: Empire?

(Y/N): No. But there's no way to tell if it has guns on us or not. Definitely not the empire, despite what Shigaraki says.

Toga: So. What do we do about it?

(Y/N): Dabi and the boys will be loading the long 9s. As for you, a little stress relief.

Toga: I'm not doing that up here.

(Y/N): Relax. It was just going to ask for a kiss.

You playfully shook your head as Toga rolled her eyes. She leaned in and pecked you on the cheek before she drew her blade and held it up to your throat.

Toga: Don't threaten me again.

(Y/N): Look who's talking, you wrench.

You both glared at one another a little more until you looked back out to the ship. You pushed her off to the side and looked out. She grunted a little and went to draw her blade again until she also saw what was out there. You both looked at one another and then back to the ship. It was moving faster. Hell, it was almost in range of your guns. A black flag was waving over on the top of the mast. You glanced back to your lover and nodded at her.