New Girl in Town (Lemon)

You were sitting in a booth at some random downtown restaurant that not many people could see you, so nothing was to be worrisome. Why did you not want to be seen? Well, currently the smile hero, Ms. Joke, was beside you, eyes as clean as spirals as you slowly but her into a trance to control her. Recently, you began to enslave a lot of female pro heroes around the city for no real reason other than you could. Plus, you really liked the sex part of it all. You had been filling with Joke's mind for some time and finally, you were done with the programming. You snapped your fingers and she instantly came to.

With a single lookup, she was smiling and slowly caressed your face.

Joke: (Softly) Master?

(Y/N): Not here, Slave. Shall we?

Joke: Yes, Master.

Joke got up and basically dragged you out to your car. Once you finally arrived back at your home, you both walked in, locked the door and you turned back to her. You used your quirk one last time to install some more programming in here and there and brought her into the bedroom.

(Y/N): Suck-Bot.

Joke: Yes, Master.

Joke got onto her knees and began to take off your pants and belt. She then got your hard member out and began to suck down on it. You moaned and removed her bandana and stroked her hair.

(Y/N): Don't forget to strip down.

Joke nodded and quickly began to do as ordered. You moaned some more as you saw her stripping off all of her clothes while sucking you off. You moaned louder as you came closer and closer to getting off. You grabbed the back of her head and forced her all the way down to your balls. Joke stropped, stripping temporarily and wrapped her arms around your legs to keep her in her current position near the edge of your member.

She reached up and began to massage your balls as well, just to add to the pleasure of it all. You moaned even louder as Joke did everything in her power to get you off. You forced her down more until you came inside her mouth. Joke pulled away and swallowed every bit of cum you had released inside her mouth and showed it per your orders.

(Y/N): Alright. Booby-Bot.

Joke: Yes, Master.

Joke stood up and completely stripped out of her clothes and you got to see her boobs in full display. They were marvelous fun bags and when she wrapped them around your member, oh boy were you going off. You were moaning even louder than before and Joke was still rubbing your member between her breasts while also licking it with her tongue every so often. She then lick around the top of your member and even began to finger herself while doing so, just to get each other off.

It got to the point where you stopped her, threw her down along the bed and began to play with her breasts and finger her all while she was kissing along your body. The massaging and playing with each other came to ahead when you got her to cum so quickly that you came just by watching it. It also helped that she was giving you a handjob while she was cumming so it made it all the hotter to you.

She then got up and kissed you along your body, licking along your body as well. She finally reached your head and you both made out. You rolled over and forced her down and looked at her in the eyes. You used your quirk again and got off of her, lightening her resistance again. You kissed her again and then broke apart.

(Y/N): Alright, Joke. Magic Hands.

Joke: Yes, Master. I hear and I obey.

You moved back onto the bed and Joke followed you. You laid down and Joke wrapped her hands around your member and began to pump your member up and down. You moaned a bit as Joke began to work her hands along your member and massaging your balls a bit. You reached down and slowly brushed her hair aside. Despite all that, Joke never stopped her task to please you first above anything else.

Joke got both her hands around your member and got them near certain parts of your member. She began to pump along your member at a much faster rate which got you to moan louder and louder than before. You then clap your hands which triggered Joke to pleasure herself as well. She began to finger herself once again while she jerked you off.

You both began to moan on due to the over amounts of pleasure you both faced over and over again. Finally after a brief moment of pleasure, you both released with one another as your juices covered Joke's face. Joke followed her programming and began to lick up your juices from her face and along her fingers. You then snapped again and Joke stood at attention.

(Y/N): Dancer Bouncer.

Joke: Yes, Master. I hear and I obey.

Joke stood up and began to dance sexually before you. She would grab her breasts and slap her ass in a sexy manner. She did spins, spanks, slaps along her breasts. Joke did it all for your pleasure. She was essentially a stripper at your command. She then walked over to you and swayed your hips a bit and stopped beside you, spun around and slapped her ass.

Joke began to shake her ass, getting it all nice and jumpy for you. You stroked your member a bit as Joke lowered herself to the ground and finally stopped once you moaned and released some juices. She began to pant a bit as she looked over your body. You looked over to her and waved her towards your person. Joke obeyed and crawled over to you.

Joke: Yes, Master?

(Y/N): Sub-Slave.

Sub-Slave still made Joke in her slave state above anything else. Joke laid down on the bed and you once again got into a position and moved your member into her entrance, taking her virginity. Joke moans and screams out loud for a bit, but you are able to calm her down as you repentantly thrust inside of her and massage her breasts for her. Joke began to moan once again and allowed you to continue to pleasure her through the thrusting.

You smirked as you could hear Joke moan louder and louder with each passing thrust. You keep thrusting as Joke released some drool and her eyes rolled back inside her skull. As you thrust, you suck on her breasts, giving her more pleasure. You move and kiss her lips and begin to grope her ass cheeks. Joke quickly wraps her legs around you.

You broke the kiss and moved to suck on her nipples, causing her to moan even more. You spank her ass one last time and Joke wraps her arms around you and caresses your back your pecs. You release into Joke once again and pull out of her only to break the kiss and continue to lick Joke's entrance a bit until she releases. You both collapsed onto the bed, panting. She was a great slave and you couldn't be happier with her performances.

___________________________________________________________

Later, you were in a similar bar as before, drinking a tall glass of beer. You heard the door opened and looked at your watch. You smirked and looked to the door entrance to see Ms. Joke with Mandalay, a member of the Wild, Wild Pussycats. You smirked as you realized like before, your programming had worked for another lowly pro.

You swallowed the rest of your drink and released a small burp. Time to get to work for your fourth slave. And possibly more.