Taming the Dragon (Lemon)

Ryukyu had gotten wind of some mysterious theater along the outer limits of the city. Isolated almost among a massive hill. Rumors spread that it was a front for the criminal underworld, others believed it to be the headquarters of a cult. Either way, an investigation was in order for her. So, Ryukyu dawned her civilian outfit, identity and decided to play coy with this theater and drove up to pay them a visit. When she did arrive, she glanced around and saw that quite a few people were going inside. A few families, others just going by themselves or with a small group of friends. Still, Ryukyu moved in to get a first-hand experience.

She paid for some random movie and walked up to the booth to be registered. Once she got up to the front of the line, the man there gave her a smile, almost robotically.

Ticket Stand Man: Hello Ma'am. Thank you for buying a ticket at our theater. We hope you enjoy the show.

He scanned her in and handed her ticket back to her. Ryukyu nodded and stepped off to the side.

Ryukyu: Something is most definitely wrong here. That wasn't right. No matter what others may think.

She glanced around to see 1 or 2 more employees acting somewhat robotically. But these employees all worked at ticket stands. No one in concessions talked or moved like that. Regardless, she moved on, got into her seat, and sat down to watch the film. She looked around again as a few more females entered the theater. Some came with their boyfriends, others with a few kids.

Once the screen came on, Ryukyu could hear a soft ringing sound around the theater. Suddenly, the screen became red, black, and white, almost forming a spiral pattern. Ryukyu looked up and tried to stand up quickly to get people out of the area, but before long, she too was pulled under the spell of the screen along with everyone else in the theater. A few minutes later, five men walked into the theater and began to go up to different women and a few men around the theater.

The only questions they asked if they were single, had kids, age, and friends. Once someone young, somewhat physically attractive complied and answered, they were picked up by a few of the men and taken out a door in the front of the screening room. Ryukyu shifted in her seat, trying to fight back, but to no avail. Two men walked up to her next and looked her over.

Burly Man: She looks familiar.

Slime Man: Your name?

Ryukyu: Ryuko Tatsuma. Pro hero Ryukyu.

Slime Man: Oh...Oh shit.

Burly Man: Boss is gonna love this!

Slime Man: Better than love big guy. He's going to adore this. Get her into the office.

The Burly Man nodded and picked Ryukyu up and carried her elsewhere. The next thing the pro hero knew, she was sitting in front of a similar screen. Her conscious mind suddenly resurfacing, if even for a few seconds. She noticed a man walking around the screen in front of her and coming up behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulder and rubbed them slightly.

(Y/N): Repeat.

Ryukyu: I am a slave. I can do nothing but obey. I long to obey. I need to listen to commands. I exist to bring pleasure to my masters. Command me, master. I am nothing but a submissive slut who needs to obey.

(Y/N): Good girl. Repeat.

Ryukyu did so. Going deeper and deeper with each time. Her conscious mind tried to fight back, it really did. But by the head o fit, she just couldn't resist much longer. A smile slowly began to form on her face the more she said her mantra. After what only felt like a few seconds, her bindings came off and the man known to her as master stepped forward.

(Y/N): Kneel.

Ryukyu did so. She looked up at her master and smiled. She then saw his member before her eyes and licked her lips.

(Y/N): Suck it.

Ryukyu smiled and darted forward and began to suck along your member. You moaned a little and placed your hands on the back of her head and lightly thrusted forward. You softly stroked her hair as Ryukyu gave it her all to get you off. This made her moan even more so which resulted in her sending vibrations throughout your body. As a result, you had to and you did release inside her mouth.

Ryukyu then wrapped her breasts around your member and continued to pleasure you. You snake your arm around Ryukyu and down to her entrance and began to finger her. You grabbed Ryukyu's chin and made her look right at you.

(Y/N): This is your chosen profession from now on. You need to obey and be a good girl, don't you?

Ryukyu: Yes....master. Make me your good girl.

(Y/N): I intent to. Turn around and beg.

Ryukyu's eyes lit up and she quickly turned around and shared her bottom just for you. You smirked and knelt down behind her and pushed your member into her ass. You grabbed the back of her head and kissed her once again before holding up one of her legs and sliding your member underneath her entrance. You thrust inside of Ryukyu and began to massage her breasts again as she gripped your back for support. You continued to thrust inside of Ryukyu, making her moan and groan all while you continued your pleasure assault upon thee.

(Y/N): What does it mean to be obedient?

Ryukyu: Pleasure! Obedience is pleasure! (MOANS)

You smirked and kept thrusting inside of little Ms. Pro Hero. Shortly, you could feel her release around your member. You smirked once again and kissed her.

(Y/N): Feel that, Ryukyu. That's your resistance slipping out of you again.

Ryukyu: I...(Moans) I don't want to resist. Must obey. Must be (Moans) programmed.

You pulled out of Ryukyu and set her kneeling onto the ground. Ryukyu then moved her hands up and began to stroke your member. You increased the massage onto Ryukyu's breasts and moved your head to begin kissing along the crook of her neck. You then moved to kiss her lips, shoving your tongue inside of her mouth, claiming it as yours.

This promoted Ryukyu to speed up the strokes on your member, showing no signs of stopping anytime soon. As you continued the kiss, you felt your release coming up, so you broke the kiss and let Ryukyu finish you off. You released your cum all over Ryukyu's breasts, chin and abs.

Before you even gave the order, Ryukyu began to lick up the juices and place them into her mouth. You rolled your eyes and began to finger Ryukyu's entrance. As you were, Ryukyu was slowly losing control, moaning, and mumming to herself as you abused her entrance. Finally, she released over your fingers.

You placed your fingers into Ryukyu's mouth and she began to suck on them like a baby. You then moved your head back and let Ryukyu kiss along your chest and cheeks while you took a quick break.

Ryukyu began moving closer to you and she sat on your lap and began to bounce on it. Ryukyu began to ride you while you enjoyed your quick break, however, all things must come to an end, so you picked up her hips and dropped her on your member. The scream of pleasure from Ryukyu's mouth was so great that you had to kiss her just to shut her up.

After a few minutes of bouncing, you came inside Ryukyu and got her off your member. You threw her onto the bed and began to thrust in her entrance doggy style. You are fine with that due to you practically fucking her under your control at this point. You kept pounding away at her and you knew she was coming close.

You both released with one another and she tipped over slightly. You chuckled a little and slowly stood up and wobbled. You slowly walked over to your desk and picked up your phone and made a call.

(Y/N): Riker, Ryukyu is staying with me. Have the rest of the new shipment move out as planned.

Riker: Got it, boss. Glad you found love.

(Y/N): Oh I did more than that my friend.

You hanged up and walked back over to Ryukyu who was still recovering from your session.

(Y/N): I found my way right into the heart of hero society. And it all starts with someone's biology.

You saw Ryukyu smile as you felt her up some more. Your plan was in full swing once again.