Diamond Thieves of Heart

You had loaded your pistol and cracked your neck as the helicopter flew across the city. You were a renowned jewel theft and one of the best in the entire kingdom mind you. You took on the code name of "The Dandy Man", while other members of your group took on different codenames as well. Mercury Black took the codename "Joker" while Cinder and Neo took the names "Fire" and "Ice". And lastly there was your groups name-say. The one you loved, Emerald taking the name of "Diamond Thief" or DT.

You were playing with your knife as you walked through the hall of the chopper. You saw Joker reading his boots while Cinder and Neo were talking. You finally arrived at the tail end where DT was leaning against the wall.

(Y/N): Ready?

Emerald: I'll be fine, Dandy.

(Y/N): Just asking the question at hand.

Emerald: I still don't see how or why exactly I'm the name sake for this little band here?

(Y/N): Because you're shiny and cute.

Emerald: Shiny?

(Y/N): Just accept the compliment damnit.

Emerald rolled her eyes and laughed a bit. You smiled and you two kissed one another as Fire knocked on the wall to get your attention.

Cinder: We're at jump point.

(Y/N): Copy. Joker and I will infiltrate from the air. Fire, Ice prepare to follow up. DT, you know where to go.

Emerald: Copy that.

You and Joker walked to the edge of the chopper and opened the door. You two looked at one another and nodded, smirking along with it. You both leapt out of the chopper and descended towards the roof. You flipped and landed on the glass roof of the building and slide down to the edges. You turned to Joker and nodded as he reached into his boot and pulled out a small knife and began to cut through the window.

The chopper flew around and moved towards the police station and beyond to stay out of sight. Joker finished cutting into the building and removed the glass. He gesture for you to go in and you accepted. You attached a cord to the metal supports and descended your way down. You looked around and were able to highlight the security of the museum.

(Y/N): This is Dandy. Standard security. Lasers. Iron doors. Ice. Get me.

The chopper circled back around and Neo cracked her knuckles. In addition to being your pilot, Neo was your tech person. She was eyes in everything. She began to get into the systems of the museum and smile to herself. She turns and nods to the two girls in the chopper. They nod and leap out of the chopper. Joker leapt up onto the metal support beam to allow the girls to get inside.

(Y/N): Ice?

Ice sent you the all clear sigh to your earpiece. You smirked and reach your hands down. Fire and Diamond fell through the hole in the roof and you caught them both. The forced slowly pushed you guys to the ground and you dropped both of them onto the ground before slinging yourself back up, flipping and catching your hat that Joker dropped to you.

You three nodded to one another and took off to your positions. Diamond and you ran around looking for what to steal as Fire made her way to the security room. Ice had uploaded fake images to security to keep them away from you and to appear that the system was working as planned.

You and Diamond ran throughout the halls but stopped once you both found a large ring filled with a emerald, ruby, diamond and sapphire. You smirked as you looked at it.

Emerald: What is it?

(Y/N): The Ring of Druam Kast. Ancient King. Made this ring of jewels for his beloved. Or at least the stories go.