Boku no Deku

No idea if anyone would really read this one but FReader X Deku

You had been attending UA for a little more than a year now and was one of the top-ranked female students in the hero course. The only two outranking you in Class 1-A was Momo Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu Asui, but rankings were not the sole reason you were attending UA. Obviously, being a pro was top of the list, but another reason had you infatuated with a green-haired, plain-looking guy. But he was plain enough to capture your heart. Izuku Midoriya, better known to the class as Deku.

Deku was easily a forerunner in your class, taking on several challenges and coming out on top, constantly. And it was that drive, that motive that really made you attracted to the hero in training. And with Summer Vacation coming up, you were excited to see if you could finally take on the initiative to ask him out.

Of course, you also got praises from the girls of the class, Momo offering you some ideas here and there while Ashido wanted to treat the thing as one would do in movies. Despite the conflicting advice, you were still happy to know you got support from your female friends and had a plan in mind. A beach vacation. You, Deku and maybe a couple of friends to ease the possible tension.

After you finished your written exam for Present Mic, you waited for Deku to do the same. Once he was out, you decided to enact and walk forward and "accidentally" bump into him. You both fell to the ground.

(Y/N): Ow. Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I didn't mean to run into you like that. Honestly.

Deku: No, it's ok. It's my fault for not looking. (Looks at you) Oh, (Y/N), I had no idea you were still roaming the halls.

(Y/N): Huh? Oh, yeah. I was just asking...Mr. Aizawa a question. Don't worry about it though! Got everything worked out!

Deku: Well, that's good.

Deku offered you a hand up which you quickly took. You both smiled at one another until you realized you had been grabbing each other's hands for way too long and quickly pulled away. Minus the quick chuckle, both of you stood there awkwardly.

(Y/N): So, I was wondering...some of us were heading down to the beach later today. You want to come with us? A little celebration.

Deku: I mean, we do have the practicals next week. So it would be best to continue to stay in physical shape.

(Y/N): Oh. Right. Good thinking. I mean I guess I could-

Deku: I didn't mean you have to cancel anything if that's what you're thinking of! I mean, I could go. I don't mind at all. But it may only be for a few hours.

(Y/N): That's all we're planning on. Sorry. You don't have to come if you don't want to.

Deku: (Y/N), I want to come. It's kind of you to invite me.

Deku smiled at you as you gave him the time and place. Afterward, you both walked back to the dorms together talking about the exams and other topics such as pro heroes and family life. Finally, once you got into the dorm buildings, you both went your separate ways with you internally freaking out. Once you made it up to your floor, you saw Yaoyorozu, Ashido, and Uraraka talking while walking down the hall. They turned back and saw you with a large smile on your face.

Ashido: Oh! What happened?! Did you ask him out? He said yes, didn't he?!

(Y/N): Not exactly. We're going down to the beach.

Ashido: So, you're bringing him along? That's awesome! Right girls?

Yaoyorozu: If it means we can invite more people, I don't see why not?