Power Couple

You loved your job as a pro hero, especially since you got to work alongside close friends, some more than others. You ranked number 4 in UA's Hero Course, almost but not quite making it to the Big Three, only being beaten out by your partner and girlfriend, Nejire Hado. OF course hanging out with Mirio and Tamaki was also always a blast but it was you and Nejire that really hit it off out of the park. While you could relate more to Tamaki than Nejire, it was her outgoing love and support that you made you attracted to her. And needless to say, she was a fan of your down to earth nature so, you both knew this could work out.

And hell, after a few years on the job, it clearly was still working just fine and dandy. Currently, you were with your love, chasing down some casino robbers around upper Tokyo. Nejire was using her quirk to fly over the buildings as the villains drove away while you were running after them with your speed. While it was a generic quirk, you made it work.

You were able to catch up to the villains, leap forward and uppercut one of them. Nejire then used her quirk to pop the tires as you got the thieves out of the car before they could even see what was happening. The car flipped over along the road and you got the robbers onto the ground with cuffs around them all. You dusted your hands off as Nejire landed next to you and offered you a smile. You returned it with a wink as the cops rolled up.

Before you could greet them, Nejire grabbed your arm to stop you.

Nejire: (Y/N), are you ok? You moving that fast means that-

(Y/N): I know. Just a little dizzy. I'll be fine, Sweetie. Besides, if I crash here, it gives you an excuse to leave me.

Nejire slapped your arm and looked somewhat upset. Well, upset as she could get.

(Y/N): Just saying. I don't deserve you.

Nejire: You've been saying that for years now. Stop it.

(Y/N): Never.

You both walked over to talk with the police and file your quick report before you both bolted off around seven blocks back to your car that you parked in an alleyway. Once you got inside the car, you began panting and getting somewhat dizzy. Nejire sat down next to you and looked at you with concern, but was easily able to deduce what was wrong with you. You felt her push your back forward and she slightly rubbed it.

(Y/N): Nejire, I know exactly what you are about to-

She karake chopped you on the neck and knocked you out. When you came to, you were on the couch in your home with two pillows behind your head and the smell of hot soup in the air. You slowly began to sit up and groaned in pain a bit. You then felt vibrations on the hardwood and saw Nejire place a bowl of soup on the table in front of you before she hugged you. She then pecked you on the lips before she moved out of the way and laid her head down on your legs.

You reached down and softly pushed her hair back and looked her in the face.

Nejire: You went too far again.

(Y/N): I know.

Nejire: You have to know your limits.

(Y/N): I know, Nejire.

She got off of your legs and you swung them around so she could sit next to you. She then wrapped her arms around you and pulled you into another hug. You tried to reach out to grab the spoon for your soup but she beat you to it and took some and held it up to your head.

(Y/N): Nejire. I'm not a baby.

Nejire: You still drained yourself. I'm just trying to help.