Rainy Day Dew

A massive storm had hit Shade Academy just weeks after the Vytal Festival ended. No one from Shade won as you and a fourth year were eliminated in the finals by some one from Haven and Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon respectively. Despite that, everyone had returned and embraced the coming storm. Team NDGO had returned from collecting supplies for themselves and had been caught in the rain itself. After drying off, the girls stacked some sandbags and boards along their corner windows just to make sure they were secured.

Nebula had begun looking into weather patterns and forecasts while the others were trying to relax. Gwen was reading a book while Octavia was playing a video game. Dew was sketching something out in her notebook while getting glances at her scroll screen.

Nebula: Whatcha drawing this time Dew?

Dew: Uh? Oh, nothing. Just got so scenery of northern Vacuo I wanted to practice with.

Nebula walked over and saw Dew's sketch.

Nebula: Getting better.

Dew: Yeah. (Y/N) and I were going to do some practice work during the storm.

Octavia: More time with (Y/N), eh?

Dew: Wha-what's that suppose to mean?!

Octavia: Well, you two are always together no matter what. You both eat together and other stuff. Even his team feels the same way. Admit it Dew, you're in love.

Dew: Shut up, Eight Ball!

Nebula: Alright you two. That's enough. Look, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you found an interest and a friend. Now then, how about we-

The door knocked. Nebula was the first to make it to the door first and opened it. On the other side was you and your team with smiles on your faces.

Opal: Hey!

Nebula: Hey, Opal. What's going on?

Opal: We were just wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with us? Wait out the storm. Want in?

Nebula: I'm game. Girls?

Octavia: Yep!

Gwen: Sure, I guess.

Dew: Sure.

With that, NDGO stepped out and followed behind them. As they were walking, you hanged back to walk and talk with Dew. You noticed she had her sketch book in hand and was drawing something inside of it. Curiosity got the better of you as you leaned over to see what it was.

(Y/N): What's the sketch of this time?

Dew: Uh? Oh, just some scenery of northern Vacuo. It's not too good. But I think I'm getting there.

(Y/N): Yeah, you are. You can see the resemblance. Although, some aspects of the foreground could use some work.

Dew: And there's the ultra critical description.

(Y/N): Oh, and I'm suppose to feel bad! You were the one who came to me for art advice. If anyone here is to blame it would be you.

Dew: Oh thanks.

You laughed and you both continued forward. Unknown to the both of you, your teammates ahead had smiles on their faces and a few silent laughs. After arriving at your team's dorm room, Raleigh, Opal and Octavia begin to scan through the movies you guys had while Bruno, you and Gwen set up an area to watch them in.

Dew: So, what were we thinking about watching tonight? Something romantic? A comedy?

Raleigh: (Y/N) suggested "Death Com".