Tour Bus

You were slightly bobbing your head as your cowboy hat covered your forehead and eyes. Headphones on as the music blared in your eardrums. It was a smooth jazz track, something your fiancé had worked on before the road trip had even begun. It was times like these when you were out on the open road that no one could even try and stop you. You were in your own little world, finally given the chance to relax just a little. That was until someone pulled the hat off of your head and tossed it to the side.

You groaned in annoyance as your eyes popped open and you looked up. You gave a faint smile as you saw her, looking down at you with a bit of a glare.

(Y/N): Kyoka. How's it going?

She pointed to your headphones and motioned to take them off. You sighed and followed the order and looked at her.

(Y/N): So?

Jiro: It's fine. Just wanted to let you know we should be reaching Vegas soon.

(Y/N): Ah! The city of a thousand pups and odd people left and right.

Jiro: Didn't you grow up in Nevada?

(Y/N): Not the same city though.

Jiro rolled her eyes a bit and sat down beside you and leaned up against you. You sighed in contempt a little as Jiro grabbed your hat and placed it back onto your head and forced it down a little. You chuckled along with her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pecked her on the cheek.

You and Jiro met back in college when you studied abroad for a couple of semesters. There, you met Jiro and the two of you were inseparable. Both of you had a love for music, either listening to, performing it, or writing it, you all just loved it. And low and behold that after a while of hanging out and talking, you two fell for one another and the rest was history. As to how you guys got a tour bus and tour around the US was another story.

Your uncle owned a small-time record label and recording studio. You guys were able to record your songs, post them, and gain mass popularity throughout the web. Soon enough, people were asking if you would play live and once you graduated, you proposed, you guys decided to go around a tour of America before returning to Japan for the wedding.

The tour itself was fun. Most shows sold well that making a profit would be easy. Going from Honolulu to San Fransisco, and moving on over to Las Vegas. Within the next week, you would then go up to Seattle and drive back down to Salt Lake. It was a lot to say the least. But it was still a fun time for you and Jiro.

As the bus was driving, you and her were still cuddled up together, eyes still closed as ever. You yawned and placed your head at her neck and yawned again. The next thing you knew, you felt someone tap you and your eyes shot open. You gargled a little on some drool before you quickly spat it out.

Jiro: Gross man. If you are going to do that, at least be sanitary about it.

Your eyes bogged around and you looked up to see Jiro standing over you again.

Jiro: Come on. We're here.

(Y/N): Excuse me?

Jiro: We're at the hotel dummy. You slept the entire ride. Help me unpack.

You groaned again and rubbed the back of your neck a little. You had major cramps from your apparent nap which made waking up all the more painful. Still, you trudged along and were able to unpack the two bags you and Jiro needed up inside the room. Once you guys did get inside, you saw Jiro walk over to one of the beds and crashed down onto it. You cracked your neck slowly and stood in the middle of the room.

Jiro: Are beds in America typically this big?

(Y/N): For the most part. Then again, we do have one of the master suits so that is probably why.