Surf's Up

The first semester of UA was up and it was officially summer vacation for you and your class. So, you and your girlfriend, Mina Ashido, wanted to spend the first day doing something you loved, you wanted to go down to the beach and hang out. While you guys wanted some friends to come along as well, that was not the case so, you chose it to be a one-on-one date. Once you guys reached the beach, you sighed and smiled.

(Y/N): This is going to be fun. No distractions, no reason to freak out and no villains.

Ashido: You said it! Now, what are we waiting for fancy pants!

Ashido grabbed your hand and dragged you down to the beach to find a good spot. You had some resistance, but hearing her laugh did make you ease up a bit. Although, you still weren't a fan of being dragged around. After four-five minutes, you two finally found one around the midpoint on the beach. You placed your towels down and said as your back hit a towel and you began to relax. Ashido laid down beside you and sighed as well.

(Y/N): So, you want to do anything. You did kinda drag me out here.

Ashido: Says you. I thought you liked dating me.

(Y/N): (Chuckles) I do. I really do. But come on, you want to do anything at all?

Ashido: Wouldn't mind if we went into the water.

You rolled to the side and got to your feet and helped her up.

(Y/N): After you, my dear.

Ashido: (Giggles) Such a gentleman.

Ashido basically ran towards the water, almost using her quirk to get there faster. You rolled your eyes and followed her into the water. Once you were in about waist deep, Ashido appeared behind you and leaped up onto your back. She laughed as you were thrown a bit off balance. You were able to support her after a few seconds.

(Y/N): Happy?

Ashido: Yep!

(Y/N): Don't get used to it.

Ashido: Wait, (Y/N), don't-

You dived forward, sending you both under the water and got Ashido off of your body. When you emerged, you laughed and whipped your wet hair from your eyes. You saw Ashido emerge as well and looked at you with a bit of an annoyed look. You kept laughing a bit as you saw her.

Ashido: Why? Why would you do this to me?

(Y/N): Because I can.

Ashido: That's not much of an answer.

(Y/N): Because you annoyed me by jumping up onto my back and keeping me pinned down.

Ashido looked at you with an unsatisfied face. She then made a mocking noise while moving her hand like a mouth. You got slightly annoyed by this but knew for a fact she was doing this on purpose. So, you decided to enact on the motion in a spectacular and pretty stupid fashion. You swam over to her, picked Ashido up bridal style and began to carry her out to deeper water. You both were laughing and she knew what to expect.

She playfully hit your chest and arms but she was clearly having too much fun. If she really wanted out, she would put on her game face and hit you harder. Eventually, you reached deeper water, turned around and jumped back in, sending both yourself and Ashido underwater. You both emerged and laughed with one another before you reached over and pecked her cheek.

(Y/N): See? That's fun.

Ashido: (Laughing) Your definition of fun is awful!

You laughed with her as you both swam back to shallower water. Once back, you both made your way back to your towels and dried yourselves off so sand could get everywhere on you. After you stretch your back a bit more, you laid down on your towel and sighed, trying to regain energy. You then saw Ashido opening a small cooler and taking out two drinks of water. She handed one to you as she took a drink from her own.