Playing Press

You were inside Vale, reporting for the local newspaper for several reasons. But those will be addressed later (mostly money). Currently, Vale had been breached by White Fang and the Grimm had invaded the city. Chaos was rampant and death was clearly spreading. You were in cover on one of the rooftops, watching the destruction coming across the city. You were taking pictures of the attack. Pictures you knew your editors would love such as some destruction, several huntsmen and civilians.

That's when you saw her. Pyrrha and her team on the battle field. You and her had been friends for years and you even followed her from Argus to Vale. Which was reason number 2 and probably more important. She was your girlfriend. Albite a bit secretive with the whole thing due to the media and since you were a part of that media you knew that everyone at your paper and even Vale's would jump on celebrity news and relationships. But damn was it cool to see her fight. You couldn't fight for crap, only knowing basic punches and kicks. But being a huntsman...that wasn't for you.

Not that you didn't appreciate them, hell no. You loved huntsmen and huntresses. Your parents just couldn't afford it and you just never bothered to be trained. But that was fine. You liked being a reporter. It was fun. Once the battle was over, you descended down and onto the ground and saw Pyrrha with her friends. You hung back out of respect and she then turned back and saw you and gave you a smile. You quickly ran down to met her.

(Y/N): Team JNPR, Vale Vanguard and Argus Informant. Hoping for some questions and an one on one with Ms. Nikos?

Pyrrha: Well-

Jaune: Of course! As leader it is only best that we-

Ren: We would be honored.

Nora: Yeah! Being on TV!

Jaune: It's not TV Nora!

Nora: AWWW!

You continued to watch the three in argument as Pyrrha walked up besides you and quickly in the blink of an eye, kissed your cheek.

Pyrrha: One on One?

(Y/N): Wouldn't mind that at all, if your into that?

Pyrrha smirked and you two quickly took off towards an different local. Pyrrha contacted her team to inform them that she was going in for an interview with you. Unknown to them, you were both out on a date. She wore shades and basic civilian clothing while you guys were out and it was fun. Stopping by a small café, you both sat down for dinner.

(Y/N): So...how's Beacon?

Pyrrha: Marvelous! Simply marvelous! Oh you must see it some day!

(Y/N): Yeah. Some day. Maybe when we make this public?

Pyrrha: Or right after this! We could-

(Y/N): I dont want to drag unwanted attention towards you.

Pyrrha: I...(Y/N), if this is about those...insecurities then-

(Y/N): What insecurities?

Pyrrha: You know what I mean!

(Y/N): No I don't. I'm not insecure about anything. I got you. I got the job. Nice apartment. I'm good. Heck I'm great.

Pyrrha gave you an unamused and deadpanned look. Clearly, both of you knew you were the one lying and it showed. It really did. You weren't envious of the fame of fortune of Pyrrha's name. You were envious that you couldn't see her 24/7. Pyrrha placed a hand on yours and gave you her usual smile.

(Y/N): Stop giving me that look. You know how I feel about that look.

Pyrrha: What look?

(Y/N): Pyrrha, you know exactly what-