Thought on Thought

Once upon a time in the land known as the USA, lived a boy who loved to write. He went by the name Benthebest456 online but was better known as Super_Human456. What did this boy write? Fanfictions. Dozens of them. From X Readers to OC X Canon to lemon to erotica to the cringest of cringe. He wrote it all. And here he was, not trying to gain a following though it would have bee nice and just decided to release stuff he liked. All based on the little series called RWBY.

But he soon grew that following. People enjoyed him for once in his life. Well...outside of his friends and family. He made new friends, more friends and followers. He felt joy. But all good things must come to an end.

People began to ask for requests, place restrictions and other things. And the show he loved so much, slowly began to die. But the fanbases never died. It grew and took him with it. Currently, that boy is in his room, typing away for a story.

Super_Human456: Think. Think! Damnit! Nothing! Fucking nothing!

Super looked over at his phone and smiled. He saw the same designs his friend made for him back in Senior year for the phone's lock screen. A little caricature of himself as "The Overlord of the Underworld". Land of the Dead by Voltaire. Personal favorite. She didn't watch RWBY but she did read his stuff every once and awhile (except the Lemons because she's too innocent for that damn you!) and could probably come up with some ideas.

Then again...she was abroad and didn't want to ruin her time. Besides, they talked just the other day...so it was cool. Maybe?

Super_Human456: No. Gotta focus. Think damnit! It's one fucking one-shot how come this is hard?

???: Maybe it's because the series is dead and there's no point?

Super_Human456: Who said that?!

???: Me you fucking idiot!

From behind Super, his shadow moved and slowly began to adopt a style of form similar to the lock screen of his phone. Super looked on in confusion and a bit of shock. Finally the shadow took full shape and gave Super a smirky evil like grin.

???: Hello.

Super_Human456: Uh, hi! Who are you?

Shadow: I'm you! You're own worst critic. Every part of yourself that you hate! You can call me Shadow.

Super_Human456: Wow...original.

Shadow: Just like your work.

Super_Human456: Hey! People like this!

Shadow: (Chuckles) Sure they do. Sure they do. Any other lies you wish to feed me.

Super_Human456: Alright. Why are you here? What is going on?

Shadow: Got bored. And you've run dry. So, decided now will be a good time to mess with your little head. Or maybe big head. Like your belly down there. (laughs)

Super_Human456: Hey! Come on man, no one needs to know that!

Shadow: Why are you complaining? You don't have social media. You don't need this getting out! Oh wait! You do! Wattpad counts!

Super_Human456: No it doesn't.

Shadow: Really? You post USELESS things to tell your "friends"! I mean followers! Do you really think they care about what the fuck you do?! Do you think they care about the FUCKING Q and A bullshit?! Do you think they FUCKING CARE WHEN YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS???!!!!

Super_Human456: They care! Have you not seen the messages?!

Shadow: Oh, no, no, no! They care about Super_Human456. The creator. Because if he's gone, how else will they get these stories. Oh wait, they wont care because they can find the exact same story under a different account.