I-Birthday

You were inside I-Island's Academy trying to get the final aspects of your robotics project finished. As you were working, you heard your stomach growl which prompted you to look down at it and groan in annoyance. You didn't want to have any distractions at a time like this. You were on the cuffs of greatness and any and all distractions would only negate that progress. Luckily, your quirk made up for the trouble caused. Your quirk was high intelligence, allowing you to make several calculations all at once so nothing could possibly slip you up. That was until your phone started going off.

You gained a deadpanned look and glared over at your phone on another desk. You rolled your eyes and went back to work. However, it went off a second time which got you to silently yell to yourself. The third time was the kicker which got you to audibly groan and angered the most. You spun around and rolled over to the desk to grab the device.

(Y/N): Who in the name of anything HAS to be calling me right this-oh?

You saw it was the one constant in your life, Melissa Shield. You and Melissa had been dating one another for a couple of months now and it was the one source of happiness you truly got. There were also many things in your mind aside from the aforementioned. The first woman to ever stun you, the first woman you've ever dated, the first love of your life and so on, and so on. Which meant, you always had time for her.

(Y/N): (Answering the phone) Hey.

Melissa: (Y/N), I need you to do me a favor real quick.

(Y/N): Melissa, I'm kinda in the middle of something right now. Do you think it could wait a couple of minutes?

Melissa: The robotics project? I already did the calculations. It should be a simple thing here and there.

(Y/N): You...I...

You put the phone down and rolled over to a table and saw that she had, in fact, did the math plus triple-checked her work constantly. You slowly grew a massive smile and picked up the phone again.

(Y/N): Melissa, you are amazing! If I could I would-

Melissa: Would what?

(Y/N): Eh, don't worry about it. What was that favor?

Melissa: Think you can come down to the cafe? It's important.

(Y/N): Care to give me the details?

Melissa: Not at the moment. Just trust me on this one.

(Y/N): Alright. Don't want to sound rude either, but this has to be fast. I got so much to get done today.

Melissa: Please. Just for today.

(Y/N): Melissa.

Melissa: For me?

(Y/N): (Groans) You know I hate it when you use that.

You could hear Melissa giggle a bit. You both said your temporary goodbyes and you got a move on. You weren't really all that excited for the cafe as you would rather have stayed up and finished your work. The robotics project was a final grade for the class which meant important things had to be done, no matter what. Sure you were around two weeks ahead of everyone else but that didn't matter all too much.

Eventually, you made your way out of the lab and down to the cafe. It was a short walk so there was nothing to seriously worry about. You saw Godzillo walking by, flashing peace signs and trying to be as nice as possible to everyone. While it did seem pretty mundane, your inner child still loved the fact that you were surrounded by pro heroes constantly. It was honestly the most fun part about I-Island aside from your girlfriend. When you reached the cafe, you found Melissa waiting for you outside.