Hardcore Test Taker

You were inside your dorm room, hanging out and not really worrying about much of anything. Luckily for you, you had finished your classes for the day and thus you were reading up on a few books you were brushing off on. However, the same could not be said about your girlfriend, the beloved Blake Belladonna. As it turns out, her Biology test she had today with Professor Peach was a lot harder than she originally thought.

Despite the fact that you tutored her for days about this test and the fact she almost memorized everything from the basic of cell structure to human and Faunus anatomy, Blake was taking the test for far longer than you had originally thought. Still, she was smart. Damn smart. So it was nothing of serious note.

After a few more minutes of reading, you began to smell a familiar scent. Joys of being a dog Faunus. You could smell anything.

Your dorm room door burst open and Blake slowly trudged her way into the room.

Blake: That test was brutal. Must. Rest. Brain.

Blake just collapsed the floor of your dorm room. You got off of your bed and walked over and kneeled down beside her. You picked up her head and placed it on your lap. You grew a stupid idea and began to kiss along her cheek and neck.

Blake: Go away, Dog.

(Y/N): Then why did you come into my room?

Blake groaned a bit and stayed curled up in her ball. You kept up the kissing around Blake's face and neck, trying to get a reaction out of her. Blake playfully swatted your face away with her hands but you persisted in your efforts.

Blake: Not now.

(Y/N): Come on. Not even for a little bit?

Blake: These are unauthorized snuggles.

You chuckled and leaned in closer with her. You kissed her lips which got her to slightly smile at you. You kissed around her face again but didn't get the same reaction as before. Blake turned around and tucked her face into your stomach. You then began to slightly pet her cat ears that were hidden by her bow. Blake swatted your hands again and this time you understood.

(Y/N): Fine. I can get the memo.

You picked up Blake's head and grabbed a pillow from your teammates' bed and placed it under her head. Before you could get up, Blake grabbed you and pulled you down into a hug.

Blake: I didn't say stop.

(Y/N): Blake, you are a wide range of BS and confusion.

Blake looked up at you with the most annoyed scowl of her life. You chuckled to yourself as she kept the glare. When you realized that she kept the glare up, you stopped laughing and looked at her dead in the face. You grew a smirk and looked directly at her face.

(Y/N): Be as mad as you want...you cant get the reaction you want. But I can.

You leaned in and began to kiss along her neck in chin. That got Blake to drop her stoic appearance and began to laugh her face off as you landed in the most ticklish spots of her face.

Blake: (Y/N)! No, no, no, no, no! Stopahh! (Laughs) Stop!

(Y/N): Oh, no! You aren't going anywhere no!

You wrapped your arms around Blake and continued to kiss her as you both laughed as well. After a little bit more, you both stopped but you did not let Blake go. You held her close to you as you used your bed for back support.

(Y/N): So...talk to me. How was it?

Blake: Brutal.

(Y/N): Aside from that point. Anything you wish to elaborate on?

Blake: Aren't you the wordsmith. Oh wait, your literature grade is a B-

(Y/N): Compared to you, that's bad. But it isn't the worse. So, how about you stop trying to insult me and talk.

Blake: (Sighs) Fine, fine. It was just...SO long. And don't you say that stupid pun!

(Y/N): I'm not, I'm not. (To yourself) Xiao Long.

Blake: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Sheesh. You cannot understand comedy.

Blake: (sighs) It was just really long plus a lot of questions that made no sense. Plus there were at least 10 out of 50 questions that were not on the study guide and just...ARGH!

(Y/N): Ok, ok, ok. Calm down. Breath. Ok, so that test was BS, gotcha ya. And now, since we have the rest of the day off, let's get your mind off of this. How about that?

Blake: Yeah. Like what?

(Y/N): Tea. No sugar. Plus a couple of books. I know the library has the complete series of "The Macomb"

Blake gave it some quick thought but ultimately decided to agree with a quick nod. So the two of you went out to the library to hang out. You had made the tea just as Blake liked it and walked back to meet with her. Once there, you both sat down near a table. Blake was reading while occasionally taking a sip from her tea while you played a game on your scroll.

After working a little bit more, Blake looked up and saw you just playing around.

Blake: Don't you have a chemistry test coming up?

(Y/N): Yeah but it's with Wissenchaft so it shouldn't be too much to worry about. Trust me. Besides, don't worry about me. We're here to take YOUR mind off of things.

Blake: Well, yeah. But I want to make sure you're ok too.

(Y/N): Hey. Don't worry about me. Seriously.

Blake: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Alright, alright. You can worry about me. Now...what else do you need me to do?

Blake: I don't need anything. You already have done enough for me.

(Y/N): Well...how's the book?

Blake: Good as the first four times I've read it.

(Y/N): Just trying to make conversation.

Blake looked up from the book and gave you a smile. She closed it and walked over to you and pecked your cheek before sitting down next to you and laying her head on your shoulder.

Blake: Want to do anything else?

(Y/N): That's all up to you.

Blake: You need to stop sacrificing everything for me. It really isn't healthy for the relationship if only one of us gets what we want.

(Y/N): Yeah, but it does make you happy. And seeing you happy makes me happy.

Blake smiled again and kissed your cheek as she placed her head back down on your shoulder. A couple of hours went by and the two of you just stayed there and hung out. Eventually, both you and Blake passed out in each other's arms. You slowly awoke and found that the stars were out and the night sky had risen.

You looked to your side and saw Blake was asleep. You smiled a bit and grabbed her scroll after seeing a notification on it. The notification was a grade tracker, showing that Peach had just posted grades for the test. You took a deep breath and logged on since you knew her password. Not by intention, it was just easy to guess.

Once you did see her grade you smiled. 91. Not bad. You turned and looked at Blake's sleeping form and kissed her forehead.

(Y/N): Nice work, Babe. Nice work.