Vibration Mode (Lemon)

You yawned after a long day at work, tired beyond belief. As a huntsman, you had to travel all over the world and as such, things got very tiring. It also didn't help much that your girlfriend, Yang Xiao Long, was basically home alone for months on end and as a result, it was very hard for you and her to please one another. It didn't matter that you two were famous huntsmen and as a result were well off especially after Beacon's Fall around seven years ago.

After entering the home, you placed your weapon and its case back into your office and cracked your back. You got your coat off and sat down in your kitchen and yawned again. You didn't expect anything else to happen other than for you to relax. However, while you were relaxing inside your kitchen, you heard a moan from upstairs. Letting fear take control for a little bit, you silently rushed upstairs and and peered into your bedroom.

However, you expected a cheater, not Yang masturbating on the bed. A massive blush covered your face and you hide yourself. You then heard her moan again and you couldn't help but peer back inside. Her robotic arm was inside her entrance, vibrating like ever before. You knew it had a vibrator function ever since Yang modified it herself. Finally, you stepped in just after she said a name.

Yang: (Y/N)!

You walked into the room and laid down beside her. Her eyes opened wide as you slowly pushed her hand further more into her entrance.

Yang: (Y-Y/N)? Wh-what are you doing here?

(Y/N): Well, I finished my mission, so decided to come on home. So...what do you want me to do?

Yang: Strip...and-and, finish this.

(Y/N): You gotcha.

You did as Yang wanted and stripped down and laid down beside her. You slowly began to kiss along her body, stopping at her neckline. You kissed her along it while slowly continue to push her hand into her entrance, earning more moans from Yang. You then began to kiss her face which got her to turn over and kiss you in response. You could feel the moans hit the inside of your mouth and her tongue attempt to invade.

That was one of the many things about Yang you loved. Whenever the two of you would make love, she always tried to take some control and command. Key word being "tried". Yang wasn't always submissive but it was the favorite playing card between the two. And not in the sense of masochism but more in, "you can take the lead just don't do anything too crazy" way. Regardless, you hand her entire cybernetic hand inside her entrance and Yang moaning like never before.

You broke the kiss and turned the vibrate function on her arm all the way up. Yang gasped and moaned even louder than ever before. She turned over and locked eyes with you as the vibrating went insane. You reached over and began to massage her left breast while turning the right nipple towards you. You licked it with your tongue which got her to moan even louder than before. During the groping, you also decided to slap her boobs every few seconds, oh how she loved that.

Finally, Yang screamed and she came covering her arm in her juices. You slowly removed it, letting the vibrations still influence her body motion. After slowly removing it you turned it off and gave her a smirk. Yang began to pant as she looked back at you. You leaned in and kissed her again, simply for your amusement.

(Y/N): So, want to tell me what that was all about?

Yang: I-I missed you. So much. I need some form of release and whenever you get home I can never-

(Y/N): Say no more. (You moved down between her legs) Just let me know how I can improve.

Yang looked a bit shocked but nodded and let you take over. You smiled and leaned forward and began to lick her entrance. Yang moaned once again as you took advantage of the position. She, meanwhile, got her arm and turned her vibrating mode on and placed it on her breasts, making her moan louder. You kept Yang's legs in place so they would not kick you and kept licking her stunning assets.

Yang moaned louder and louder as she kept using her arm vibrator. The licks also helped. But what added to the pleasure was when you inserted two fingers into her entrance while you were licking it. Yang moaned as you just licked her glistening entrance, enjoying the moans she produced. As you kept licking her entrance, you knew that Yang was about to release. And soon, she released on your face.

That didn't stop you however as you whipped the juices off of your face. You looked up and saw that Yang herself was panting a bit from releasing twice thanks to you. You smiled and crawled up next to her and began to spoon her. You kissed her cheek.

(Y/N): I'm happy to know you're ok. Want a nap?

Yang: No.

(Y/N): Then what do you want to do?

Yang: You need it too. I feel bad for not giving it to you.

(Y/N): Don't worry about it.

Yang softly pushed you back and got you to lay down on the bed. She then crawled over your body and got down between your own legs. She slowly leaned down and began to suck on your member, getting you to moan as a result. You had to pet Yang's head while she sucked down on your member. She moved up to start fondling your balls. You loved this as Yang was giving more pleasure than ever.

Yang was moaning all over your member which gave you enough pleasure to moan once more, even louder this time. You threw your head back in pleasure from Yang. You softly placed your hands on the top of her head and glanced down. You smiled at seeing her still use her vibrating arm to pleasure herself. As Yang kept up the sucking and fondling your member and balls respectively, you began to caress her face, too tired to sit up and help pleasure her instead. Eventually, you had built up so much pleasure that you just had to release inside her mouth.

Yang sat up and licked the juices she got off of her face and down into her mouth. You patted your chest silently asking if she wanted to rest. She shook her head no and instead straddled your waist and kissed your chest before kissing you. Yang then slowly began to slowly herself on your member. Finally, once she was fully in, she moaned once again and gave you a quick smile.

Yang bounced along your member, moaning louder and louder with every hop. She turned on the vibrating arm and massaged her breasts with it. Yang began to ride you while you enjoyed your quick break from pleasuring her, however, all things must come to an end, so you picked up her hips and dropped her on your member. The scream of pleasure from Yang's mouth was so great that you had to kiss her just to shut her up.

After a few minutes of bouncing, you came inside Yang and got her off your member. You threw her onto the bed and began to thrust in her entrance doggy style. You are fine with that due to you practically fucking her under your control at this point. You kept pounding away at her and you knew she was coming close. Finally, after thrusting for a few more minutes, you released inside of Yang and she also released with you. Finally, you both fully released and laid down next to each other.

You both trapped the other and cuddled up one another.

Yang: I'm sorry. I should have done-

(Y/N): Yang...it's ok. I'm sorry I'm always away for so long.

Yang: Dont worry about it. I'm just tired.

(Y/N): Agreed. See ya...in like a few hours.

Yang: Same.

You and Yang cuddled up to one another and went to sleep with one another.