More Collecting (Lemon)

You had a pretty fun time using your little swinging medallion as a way to enslave all the women you've ever encountered. From various women across all the different kingdoms, you had numerous girls you called "slaves". Currently, you were inside Junior's Bar, a usual hangout for yourself. After taking a massive swig from your drink you turned back and looked across the bar. You could see so many people, cute girls, hot girls, sexy girls, rich girls...oh and a few guys as well.

You then saw her. Pink and brown hair. Short, yeah. But damn sexy. Clearly was a petite girl and man could she dance. She was grinding up against this one guy with a bowler hat and white coat. However, the guy pushed her away and you guess the two had a little argument with one another. You smirked to yourself and lit a candle next to you once you saw her walking over. You took a deep breath and mentally prepared yourself for this. She was to be yours.

She sat down next to you and raised her hand, asking for a drink. You leaned over next to her.

(Y/N): Saw what that guy did. Must've been a jerk.

She didn't say anything but rose an umbrella to your chin and a small sword extended from it. You gave a smirk.

(Y/N): Just trying to be nice. Help you get a load off. Don't like seeing pretty girls getting hurt. Names (Y/N) (L/N).

She grabbed a napkin and a pen and wrote on it and slide it next to you.

"Neo".

(Y/N): Neo? Nice name. Obviously mute. Sorry to hear that.

She glared at you while you gave her a cocky smirk for your pun. You smirked and she returned to her drink. She was the one. You grabbed a lighter and flipped it on. You slightly moved down beside her head and began to whisper in her ear.

(Y/N): Look at the flame. It's nice isn't it? Relax. Flickering. Like the soul of a person.

Neo began to watch as you narrated over the fire. You knew the look in her eyes. You smirked and continued onward.

(Y/N): It's so nice. Like you. A little light. But it's not forever. It dances and it moves. But it slowly dies. It slowly calms down. And as it does, you too, also begin to slow.

Neo's eyes began to drop slightly.

(Y/N): It's ok. Just keep watching. You can see the flame flicker, flicker, flicker. And soon enough, you will be just like it...asleep...and able to be remade how I see fit.

You put the candle out as Neo's head slipped forward. You smiled as your next conquest was complete.

_____________________________________________

A few days later, you walked back into Junior's Bar and looked around. Surely enough, your programming worked and saw Neo at the bar. You walked up to her, snapped her fingers next to her ear and whispered in her ear.

(Y/N): Let's go.

Neo nodded and you both moved to the hotel rooms above the club. Once you got into your room, you snapped your fingers and Neo froze while you closed the door and locked it. You walked back to Neo, smirking as you saw the blank expression on her face and kissed her cheek while also groping her breasts. You slowly moved your hand down south and slowly underbid her belt and dropped her pants to the ground.

You began to finger Neo slowly while also kissing along her neck, cheek, and even landing on her lips. You then began to unbutton the little suit she had on and dropped it to the ground. You then began to grope her breasts never more so while on hand continue to finger Neo. You could tell she was moaning by the fact her mouth was agape but nothing was coming out...yet.