Rock Hard Will

Yeah, another FReader X MHA Male. This time, Kirishima

You were laughing with your friends in Class 1-A. Classes weren't going on, but you guys still wanted to have some fun here. You were with Ashido, Sato, Sero, Kaminari, Shoji and Kirishima and everyone was in an intense arm-wrestling competition. You all were just doing this for the fun of it all and to see who is the true strongest was. It wasn't much, but it was still a lot of fun, especially since you could possibly impress your crush. Yeah, you had a crush on Kirishima, but it was kinda annoying when you made things so obvious yet he wasn't picking up on it.

Regardless, you guys were still having fun trying to one up one another. You were sitting off in the corner with Ashido watching Shoji wrestle against a powered up Sato while Sero watched over Kaminari and Kirishima. You weren't paying much attention to the matches, but instead, Kirishima. This was mainly out of instinct and baseline attraction, which made it a bit annoying but nothing you were complaining about. However, you could complain about Ashido tapping your shoulder playfully to get your attention.

(Y/N): Yes, Mina?

Ashido: (Whispering) Still thinking about Kirishima?

You covered her mouth and looked at her with a stern glare. You removed your hand from her mouth and got her to smirk at you. You got up and ushered her to follow you. However, that did catch the eye of Kirishima.

Kirishima: Everything ok for you two?

(Y/N): Just fine, Shima. Heads up, Kaminari is coming in hot.

Kirishima turned back and quickly returned force to pushed back on his blonde friend. He glanced back to you and gave you a thumbs up and a smile. You and Ashido made it outside the classroom and you turned back to her and glared. She raised an eyebrow while you kept up the angry look covering your face.

Ashido: What?

(Y/N): You know what?

Ashido: No really? What did I do wrong? I just asked you a question.

(Y/N): I know. But, do you have to ask so close to him? He could have heard!

Ashido: Ok, now I'm confused. You want him to know yet don't want him to know?

(Y/N): It's...it's private. Not everyone in the class needs to know. So just, lower your voice, please. And yes, I was looking.

Ashido: Well, you're going to have to look better because I think their match is almost over with. Wanna see your man win the day?

You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. You didn't really answer Ashido and walked back inside the classroom to see what was going on. Surely enough, Kirishima was able to beat Kaminari shortly after you and Ashido walked on outside. Shoji was able to beat Sato as well mostly since Sato's quirk gave out and his cognitive abilities went num due to the side effect of his power.

Kirishima: Alright, so. Who's up next? Shoji? You in?

Shoji: No thanks. I'm personally out of it for now.

Kirishima: Sure man. Anyone else?

(Y/N): Shima. Let's go!

Kirishima: Alright. Power-up quirk. Shall we?

You smirked and sat opposite from Kirishima. You grabbed his hand and you both settled into place. You smirked at him and began to charge up your quirk. He smirked and activated his own quirk, hardening his arm and hand around your own. Ashido grabbed both your hands and turned to one another. She nodded at you both before she pushed down on both your hands.

Ashido: Begin!

You and Kirishima pushed back against one another's hands, using as much force as possible. You both smirked at one another as you consistently pushed back with increased force. However, the more you did, the more it became clear that either of you were gaining any ground. You look at him to see him slowly struggle to fight you off. You smirk and got him to look back at you.

Kirishima: Yeah?

(Y/N): A little wager?

Kirishima: A wager? I mean, I was doing this for the fun of it. But if you have something in mind?

(Y/N): Well, I was just thinking...loser buys?

Kirishima: Anything specific?

(Y/N): Lunch? Maybe?

Kirishima: So...(whispering) would you like to go as friends or something more?

You blushed and Kirishima took advantage of the situation and quickly claimed victory. He laughed at the victory while you looked at him with a bit of annoyance to your face. He turned back to you and saw your glare. However, he also noticed the small smile across your face. He sat back down again and readied his arm again to prepare for another round.

You looked back at him and grabbed his hand and got ready for round two.

(Y/N): For real this time?

Kirishima: 100% real. Ready?

(Y/N): You know it.

You looked back at one another and called it. Once again, you both pushed with great force, trying to outmatch the other. As you both pushed and pushed, the force continued to grow. However, you then triggered your quirk and began to push back against Kirishima. He was a bit surprised at first but quickly adjusted and maintained his stand. Kirishima's hand then grew a bit to add to the weight against you, using his hardening quirk against your power up. You pushed back even more until you felt like you were at a solid position that you both were even. At this point, the entire class was watching the match, yet none knew of the wager.

You friends started to route for you, his friends started to route for him and you both double your efforts. Eventually, Kirishima used his hardening to the max and slowly began to push you back down to the ground. However, since his hand was using that much strength, you broke out of it and used all the might you could from your quirk and pushed back against his hand, slowly pushing him back.

Kirishima: Look who's cheating now!

(Y/N): Hey look, the wager's still on. All you have to do is say the word.

Kirishima growled and continued the war. Yet, at the same time, you could see him smile and chuckle a bit. You giggled slightly and pushed him back as well, doing everything in your power to win the match. Eventually, it was enough for him to break and his quirk timed out, allowing you to launch his hand down onto the desk, nearly breaking it.

You both looked at one another as well as your friends and the desk. You laughed slightly and Kirishima returned the laughter as well.

Kirishima: We'll make sure not to tell Iida.

(Y/N): Yeah. Obviously. So...that wager?

Kirishima: Yeah...uh...any ideas?

(Y/N): Sugar bowl? Start it off small and then go all out?

Kirishima smiled.

Kirishima: Don't see why not.

You really didn't know what else to say, so you smiled a bit. Kirishima returned it and you both went back to watching a few arm wrestles between Sero and Ashido and Shoji after Sato demanded a rematch. Either way, it was fun for you guys. At one point though, Kirishima called you out of the room to talk. About what, you knew not the answer.

(Y/N): So...is everything ok?

Kirishima: Yeah. I just wanted to say sorry for embarrassing you back there. And...yeah. Sorry for not picking up on the signs earlier. I mean, I did. I just didn't know if it was legit or not. And with every other guy in the class, I didn't want to get my hopes up and-

(Y/N): Shima. (he looked at you) Shut up.

He smiled but even more so when you leaned in and kissed the guy. From his reaction, he had no idea what to do or say. That was fine for you. You honestly had no idea what you were doing either, but you were loving it. Just as much as you loved him.