Chapter 4

Matt's POV

I watched as Gabby started to tear up while talking about having to give up the baby, knowing that her emotions were high because she was in Chicago Med, the place where we lost our first baby. You could tell she was even more scared because now, she was so close to giving birth.

"Hey, calm down baby." I went to sit down next to her again, putting my hand on her stomach. "I am going to be here all the way. Sure, we have a lot to talk about but....I love you Gabby and I am going to love our miracle here. We will work this out." I saw her smile at me before nodding her head. I then moved to get close to her again, kissing her for the first time in months.

She kissed me back for a moment before pulling away. "I don't even know where I'll live. And Antonio, if you say that I am going to live with you...think again." I turned to look at her and then smiled. "You're going to come home Gabby. We will make it work. I'll set something up tonight and we will make a nursery and everything....we can work this out."

She grabbed my hand and nodded. "I know this is all fast. I didn't think this through at all. Heck, I don't even know my end goal here." I smiled at her. "Right now, all you need to think about is this baby. I think I speak on behalf of both myself and Antonio that all the other stuff doesn't matter right now. What matters Gabby is you and our baby."

That's when she grabbed my hand. She smiled at me before moaning. "God, your son is already a pain in the behind and I haven't even given birth yet." I stared at her and smiled. "It's a boy?" Gabby nodded. "Sorry, this is all happening so fast. Yes, I picked out a name but....now that you are here I want you to approve of it." I turned to look at her. "Let's hear it."

"Matteo Andres Casey"